Guys kissing guys

I kissed two guys in my life and it was great with both

I, too, have kissed two guys in my life. The first time was really hot and I couldn't believe how good it was. The second guy was not into kissing as much which was disappointing to me.
Oh, I did kiss a third guy but just once in his car.
His lips were so soft. Wish I could have kissed him more.

As a late(r)-in-life cocksucker, I'll definitely kiss a guy if he's into it. I'm totally happy to go right to work on his cock, but it he want's to kiss first it just seems rude to deny him that pleasure.

I tried it once, never did anything for me. Sucking cock, on the other hand, I really liked.

First guy I kissed was also the first cock I sucked. One thing just seemed to naturally follow the other.

I tried it, didn't like it as I suspected I wouldn't and won't do it again.

Passionate kissing with a guys is hot.

Indeed it is! Long deep kissing only adds to the pleasure. However, not all men are into tenderness and intimacy and some take a bit of time to learn tenderness. Some do not even like to hold or be held or be caressed. Personally there is nothing like that moment when you are naked in each other's arms, kissing and exploring...

This is getting me excited...

gets me exited also

Indeed it is! Long deep kissing only adds to the pleasure. However, not all men are into tenderness and intimacy and some take a bit of time to learn tenderness. Some do not even like to hold or be held or be caressed. Personally there is nothing like that moment when you are naked in each other's arms, kissing and exploring...

This is getting me excited...
I want to be naked in the shower with a young guy?

Kissing Is The Best Part!

Kissing--in my case, being kissed like I'm your girl--is my favorite aspect of lovemaking! It also makes me feel even more feminine and submissive.
If a man kissed me right (and I felt he loved me), there's NOTHING I wouldn't do to please him, always!!! :)

I have thought about this a lot and wasn't sure about posting but here goes.

I was set up to do a karaoke act for a female vocal at a work Christmas party. To cut it short, I did in in drag and ended up being persuaded to stay dressed all night.

A few drinks later and getting in role, I ended up kissing with one of the men at the hotel.

I would never have done it if not dressed up but the evening ended up with being in the arms of a bisexual man, kissing, feeling his hands on my stockinged legs and yielding.

The kissing was so magical, making me feel so feminine and was an experience that I will always cherish.

As a late(r)-in-life cocksucker, I'll definitely kiss a guy if he's into it. I'm totally happy to go right to work on his cock, but it he want's to kiss first it just seems rude to deny him that pleasure.

Good manners are always welcome

I have thought about this a lot and wasn't sure about posting but here goes.

I was set up to do a karaoke act for a female vocal at a work Christmas party. To cut it short, I did in in drag and ended up being persuaded to stay dressed all night.

A few drinks later and getting in role, I ended up kissing with one of the men at the hotel.

I would never have done it if not dressed up but the evening ended up with being in the arms of a bisexual man, kissing, feeling his hands on my stockinged legs and yielding.

The kissing was so magical, making me feel so feminine and was an experience that I will always cherish.

You did right...great, hot story

Gee this brings back a certain memory....my then lover and I shaved me completely smooth except for my hair. We then made me up (light makeup for sporty a tomboy look) and applied a bit of Chan el No. 5 (to this day my favorite perfume) I have roundish man breasts so a little oush-up bra, a white satin blouse and khakis (with sensible shoes) it was off to the bar for TV night. I didn't win (a poor decision in my opinion) but my lover rewarded me when we got home. There's lot more to this story. I can certainly ID with the feminine feelings.

Last edited:
Kissing--in my case, being kissed like I'm your girl--is my favorite aspect of lovemaking! It also makes me feel even more feminine and submissive.
If a man kissed me right (and I felt he loved me), there's NOTHING I wouldn't do to please him, always!!! :)

My partner is the best kisser I know...I melt in his arms...

I suppose I wouldn't rule it out in the heat of passion, but I must admit it's not something I ever fantasize about. The things I want to kiss are generally below the waist.

I kissed a guy for the first time in 2004 within 4 months of my split and later divorce. I didn't know if I would like it or not (kind of thought I wouldn't). It was the same guy that provided the first cock to enter my mouth. If anyone is interested, my first time is accurately represented in my story 'Mouth, Meet Cock'. That occasion (about my third or fourth gay hookup) doesn't really merit its own story, because everything else about it was mostly like my first time.

We were on his couch nude, our hands roaming across each other and I was kissing and sucking his nipples. He had a light to medium hairy chest, and I loved brushing my lips across his hair, finding that little island of nipple. I was sucking and flicking my tongue across it (his right one, as I recall), when I felt his hands pulling my head up.

I tilted my neck slightly, not entirely unaware of what he was doing, as his face descended on mine. He nipped at my lips with his tongue, and they parted as if by instinct for him. His tongue slithered in, met by my own, and we gently caressed each other's in my first sexy Tongue Tango. No mannish mouth-mauling, which is what I would have expected, but every bit as sensual as kissing a woman.

Once it started, the one thing I remember clearly is running my hand over his hairy chest, cementing the feeling of manliness in our affections. I was clearly the girl in this kiss, my head tilted up, his tilted down, his hand on my neck, gently caressing me.

It was different than kissing a woman, but sexy beyond my most explicit expectations. I was sold on the spot, and to this day, if I play with a guy who doesn't kiss, it tends to be a short-lived hookup (unless he does other things that make up for it).

Dedicated queer kisser,

Faye

Attachments

• 6657hc01.jpg
    6657hc01.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 6
Back