Dominion: Out of Character (OOC) Thread

Here is what Chrissy looks like in the kitchen:

54f63af991758_-_katie-lee-joel-kitchen-xl.jpg

14lee-1-articlelarge.jpg

590574ae7523d093a57dbcb444fed19b.jpg

And here is what she looks like in the dinning room:

Katie_Lee_Joel.jpg

I'll leave what she looks like in the bedroom to your imaginations!

Yummy

Here are a couple images of "Candyfloss," the comic strip character on whom Michele is loosely (and I emphasize "loose" in so many ways!) based.

latest

attachment.php

I'm leaning toward her appearance being that of Gwyneth Paltrow, but Scarlett Johansson is running a close second.

I'm not putting it to a vote, but would a[appreciate any input you all may have.

Doesn't anyone have any input or an opinion to share?

Hmm so we have either a choice of this

Gwyneth

or this

Scarlett

Wow you make it difficult Rose.

I would vote for Scarlett but that's because I like Black widow more than Pepper. :D

Hmm so we have either a choice of this

Gwyneth

or this

Scarlett

Wow you make it difficult Rose.

I would vote for Scarlett but that's because I like Black widow more than Pepper. :D

HI,

I like the Scarlett here that Wolf has.. she seems more seductive, Charming and alluring as I see Micelle as by reading the thread... Just my opinion.

My apologies for my postings... I have had a bad morning and My posting is not as it should have been. So I give my apologies.

Ummm Am I Missing something here? Seems A little tense? Is this how the story is going to be like?

nope just rolling with it. Oh and sorry about last post. I had just written and posted it before Josephine posted her's to defuse the situation. I can edit it if you wish so peace is brought back.

Ummm Am I Missing something here? Seems A little tense? Is this how the story is going to be like?

Not generally. If you read back you will see that this is just a part of the Prince's character. I think it's AussieWolf's way of getting across that the Prince is a bit of a snob and an alpha male. The tension goes away rather quickly.

We women just have to show the boys how to behave!

nope just rolling with it. Oh and sorry about last post. I had just written and posted it before Josephine posted her's to defuse the situation. I can edit it if you wish so peace is brought back.

If you edit that far back, then Elvenoff1 and I have to edit our following posts. It would be better to just roll with it and let things calm down on their own. Maybe you should ask William about business.

oh no mine is the last post. Just after you have basically called for peace and for us to eat breakfast. I am afraid I called him a Serf a few times :)

Just read the thread today!

I am quite enjoying it! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!!!:D

Not generally. If you read back you will see that this is just a part of the Prince's character. I think it's AussieWolf's way of getting across that the Prince is a bit of a snob and an alpha male. The tension goes away rather quickly.

We women just have to show the boys how to behave!

2aa9d64574320f8e80339c5e1bd4b6c3.jpg

OK, This is the behavior stick! Who is first? ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay folks I am off for awhile. Very early in the AM here. See you all later.

It can't all be nice sunshines and rainbows, some drama sometimes is called for.

As long as I'm not involved. ;)

A plot point suggestion for either (or both) Amberstar and Aussie_Wolf.

Malcolm works in the private sector in security. Our secret agent might have had a run in with him, while the Prince might not recognize him (As was stated), but might know him by name.

Back