chat (army guy on duty)

Thanks for your responses everyone. great to here from you. it helps to make the time away a little better.
I've managed a day of leave in the middle of a very tough post. hit me up if you like to chat. just relaxing after a nice hot shower.
 
just relaxing

Have been busy for the last few weeks but on leave for 24hrs. Let me know if you like to chat. Feeling a little naughty;)
 
Hi everyone. Just relaxing back on base. still wearing my camo but heading in for a shower shortly. Let me know if you'd like to play;) Not many women around here, so always nice to chat online when I can... haha
 
Well I've been away on duty for a long time now. Never seems to end. Just taking a little quiet r&r at the moment. Would love to chat to any girls out there. Am still on base. Let me know where you are from. Nice to hear from people around the world.
 
Just extending a heart felt thank you for your choice of career to serve your country and protect the rights of myself and so many others.. sending hugs and a lap dance to you to pass the time.
 
Thanks for the great pm's.

I'm still on base, but lying in bed naked. How good it is it have a little privacy:) doesn't happen that often.
 
Just a quiet night on base here. Back into the action tomorrow. pm me if you feel like a chat.
 
Just hanging out again. Actually nice and quiet here. haven't been on patrol for days.

Anyone feel like chatting??
 
Just hanging out again. Actually nice and quiet here. haven't been on patrol for days.

Anyone feel like chatting??

Just thought I'd say hello, and hoping that you find someone lovely to chat with tonight. I wish I had a few more minutes as I'd love to know more about you, but perhaps we could chat another time soon.:kiss:
 
Hello again. A break in the action... so just hanging out on base. Anyone feel like chatting?
 
Hi everyone, I'm on leave for just a day and hanging out. If any girls would like to chat let me know.

Went for a nice long run this morning and a swim this afternoon. Feeling nice and relaxed now.
 
Just wanted to say hello. Feel free to add me to the group of people to chat with. :) Take care!
 
Hey thomas stay safe. I am a retired E-7...don't do anyhting that will jeapordise your future...itisn't worth it
 
Hi All. Tough endurance training for the last couple of days. Ouch. Just hanging out now if anyone would like to chat.
 
Hi everyone,

Limited internet access at the moment. Moving around a fair bit. Have enjoyed some lovely chats. Feel free to say hello if you have the chance.
 
WOW! Two days leave. Actual leave. Apart from a bruised elbow and grazed shoulder i'm mint condition. Good flight out for R & R and just had my first nice cold beer. Heaven:) I'm keen to chat over the next couple of days.
 
just relaxing

Just got back from the gym. Feeling good. Hot shower and now for a nap.

Just lying on my bed in a towel. Any ladies like to help me out of the towel? haha
 
Hi

Just went for an awesome swim and gym session. Feeling good! Might be time for a cold beer to relax. If anyone is interested in chatting, pm me.
 
Heaps of great PM's. thank you so much. They are really appreciated.

Am just relaxing on base of a few hours if anyone would like to say hi.

bye for now.
 
Back
Top