The Business Trip - rvplymates & Cat Lover

rvplymates

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Posts
9,719
Christine was happily packing her clothing for the business trip that her husband was taking her on. He had explained the most of the men he was associated with were taking their wife's along with them. They had been married for a few months and she knew that it was important for him to introduce her to his business associates. She finished packing and went to the closet to check to see if she had forgotten anything. There was a full length mirror on the door and she looked at her excited face. Her crystal blue eyes were shining with excitement. She brushed her long wavy blond hair away from her face and smiled at herself. She knew she had a good figure but she wore modest clothing even though her husband encouraged her to wear things that were sexy. He told her when they got there he would go shopping with her as she had to dress as the other wives did. She agreed to his conditions as she never thought he would dress her in anything too revealing. She heard him calling her from downstairs and called out, "coming." She quickly closed her suitcase and hurried out of the bedroom, down the stairs and stopped before with her suitcase in her hand. "I am ready, love."
 
Frank

A quick kiss with my lovely wife and we were off to the airport. Since we would be gone about a week, we took the limousine which delivered us to the correct airline terminal, and we checked in.

Sitting in the waiting area, I introduced her to several of my associates and their wives whom I barely knew, but they were quite attractive and Christine seemed to enjoy meeting them.

Finally our plane was called and we lined up to board. We managed to get situated, and I let her have the window seat and I was in the middle as all three were occupied.

We took off and the flight attendant came by asking us if we wanted to buy drinks.

In celebration, I ordered a small bottle of white wine for my wife, a gin and tonic for me, and asked the lady next to me what she might like. She ordered a Bloody Mary.

We all clinked glasses and wished each other a happy and successful trip, and by then it was getting dark. the lights were dimmed and Chris sat back and fell asleep.

The lady net to me, Jane, the wife of one of my business colleagues, grasped my hand and squeezed it, and asked me how long we had been married. I told her less than a month and she giggled and said something about this almost being a honeymoon. I grinned back at her and suddenly our mouths met in a kiss. then I was surprised when her tongue slipped into my mouth, and of course I had to return the favor.

We set our seatbacks back a little and drifted off to sleep, but I soon awoke to find her hand on my upper leg, stroking up and down on my crotch. I looked at her and we kissed again and she asked if I wanted to play around while we were away from home.

Of course I answered that Chris would have to approve and be included and Jane agreed, but we kissed again and with her head on my shoulder, we slept again.
 
The sun streaming in the window woke me up. I turned my head toward you and could see you were asleep. A woman was next to you asleep with her head on your shoulder. I didn't think that was wrong as after all we all fell asleep and I didn't think either one of you were aware of your positions. I got up and slipped pass the both of you and headed for the bathroom. I wondered what time we would be landing as I took care of my needs and brushed my hair.

I heard someone rattling on the door and called out, "I will be right out."
 
Frank

It was me.

The door opened and I stepped in with her.

"You don't need to leave. We have something to do as I kissed her and held her, and then lifted her up to sit on the counter. I sat on the john and buried my face in her pantied crotch, licking her and then sliding the cloth aside and burying my tongue in her pussy.

"Want to join the Mile High Club?", I asked. She didn't respond but the wiggles of her bod gave me the answer, so I stood and dropped my pants and oppressed my hard cock up against her.

With her arms around me, I reached down and again pushed the cloth aside and entered her.

With my cock up in her and making love to my sweet wife, I told her about Jane asking if we wanted to play around on our trip, and I told her it was up to Chris.

She asked what I meant by playing around and I told her that Jane wanted me to fuck her and for you to sleep with her husband.

"Do you want to, honey? It would be a lot of fun to trade wives but I wont do it unless yu want to too."
 
I giggled as you stepped into the bathroom with me and locked the door. You told me I didn't have to leave as we had something to do. I returned your kiss as you held me in your arms. I almost squealed as you lifted me up and sat me on the counter. Before I could say a word your face was pressed against my crotch. I could feel my excitement grow when you pushed the cloth aside and buried you tongue inside my vagina. I stifled a moan as you asked, "Want to join the Mile High Club?". I wasn't sure what that meant but when you dropped your pants and pressed your cock against my pussy, I opened up my legs and wrapped my arms around you. I moaned as you began to pound inside of me.

You were telling me about Jane and asking about the possibility of playing around with her and her husband. I asked what you meant by playing around. I was panting from your ministries when you told me that Jane wanted you to fuck her and her husband would do the same to me. I reached my climax and buried my face into your chest as you asked me, "Do you want to, honey? It would be a lot of fun to trade wives but I wont do it unless you want to too."

I raised my face to you when I could and told you, "I don't know if I want to do that." I smiled at you and told you, "You are enough man for me."
 
Frank

"And you are more than enough woman for me, but think of how proud I am that they want you. It thrills me to think of seeing you with another man lusting after you - dancing with you and fondling you and later having sex with you."

To see the lust in your eyes cumming with another man's cock in you excites the hell out of me.

"I have no such lust for Jane or any of the other women, but the idea of sharing you with one of my friends is just plain over the top. will you do it? For me?"
 
I was taken back when you explained how much you wanted to see me with another man. You explained how excited that would make you. I was flustered when you asked if I would do this thing for you. I was stunned as I answer, "Yes I would do it for you but are you sure you want me to do this. Remember I came to you a virgin and I thought you would be the only man for me. Don't you want that too"?
 
"In my heart I know I am the only man for you, but if another man makes you happy then it will make me happy. The only concern I might have is that yoo might find a lover you like more than you do me."

"But no matter what happens I will always love you, and remember the sight of my excited wife getting fucked by another man."

But whomever might want you, it will be up to him to seduce you, but you wont have to feel any guilt about fucking another man because you know I want you to."

"Please say yes."
 
I was taken back by your words and I told you, "There could be no other man for me but you. I just feel strange about having a lover. It seems wrong to me. I don't understand how you would want another me to take me. I was relieved when you told me it was up to the man to seduce me and I didn't think anyone could do that. I smiled when you told me that you would always love me but would be very excited to see me taken by another man.

I wondered if the guilt of having sex would another man would break me but I didn't say that as you told me you wanted me to do that. You begged me to say yes. I felt a bit sick to my stomach when I said, "yes."
 
Frank

My cock was still in her, even after her nice cum and our little chat.

I just said "Welcome to the Club."

We kissed and fucked some more, and then afterward got dressed and returned to our seats. Jane looked at me and I didn't say anything, but alongside my left leg, I turned my thumb up showing her that Christine had acquiesced.

Jane didn't say anything either, but she squeezed my hand.

I told Chris that on arrival we four guys were going golfing and the girls could shop or sunbathe or do whatever they wanted, and we were all getting together at dinner and dancing and go from there.
 
I could feel that your shaft was still hard in me when you told me, "Welcome to the Club." I wondered if I would have married you if I knew about your life style. But when you kissed med and began to pound inside of me I knew I still would have. Afterward we got dressed and returned to our seats. The only thing I had on my mind was what you wanted me to do. It was a bit frightening to me as I thought you would be my first and last man.

After awhile you told me that the guys were meeting to go golfing and I would be with the girls to shop or sunbathe or do whatever we wanted. I smiled at Jane at least I had met her. You finished by telling me we would all have dinner and dancing and go from there. I could feel the tension building inside me as I didn't think it would start so soon.
 
After landing, the resort had their limousine there to take us to our destination. We all climbed in, and on arrival Tim and I went to the desk to check in. They assigned us to a cabin, with two bedrooms each with its own bath, and a nice living room.

With the luggage inside, we looked at each other wondering where to put the stuff, but without question I took mine and Christine's to one room and they took the other.

I kissed my wife and just said ":Welcome to our happy home."

I had been surprised when I welcomed her to the mile high club when she didnt ask me if I was already a member, but I let it go and didn't press it.

Tim and I grabbed our golf clubs after changing into shorts and a tee shirt, and met the others and went to the course. Nothing much was said on the first several holes, but then the subject of tonight came up.

On the fourth tee, Steve told me that he and Mary joined the group after the lifestyle in the company was well established. He told me how they were initiated into the swinging group and that was exciting to hear. They also told me that the top management set it up, and they do it too, but not usually with the subordinates but Steve said that when Mary slept with the President of the company, he got an immediate raise and it definitely cemented his position with the firm.

So that was something to think about, but it complicated the situation a bit, not knowing what might happen tonight.

The deal was, on the next hole we had a contest. the winner of the hole would be #1, and the second guy#2 and so on. Tonight after dinner and dancing, we would return to the rooms and get ready for bed. Then with the lights out, I was to get up and leave the room wearing only the supplied robe.

Soon after, a man would enter the dark room and climb into bed with my wife, make love with her, and then leave still in the dark. Then another guy enters and does the same until she had had all four of us, one of which would be me.

She was to guess which one was #1 and so on, and the answer would be known to us, but a secret from her.

And, while she was involved, the guys not with her would be visiting one of the other wives so everyone was in on it, and eventually I would be sleeping with her and getting up in the morning ready for our meetings. The other guys all told me they thought Christine was a little doll and they couldnt wait for their turn. That I well knew and I couldn't either, and hoped she would have fun and enjoy herself.
 
I was impressed when a limousine came to pick us up and delivered us to a very beautiful resort. After you signed us in you told me we had a cabin with Tim and his wife. You led me to a door and when we walked in there was a huge bed and our own bathroom. I was happy about that as you kissed me and said, "Welcome to our happy home."

I was disappointed when you changed your clothing and grabbed your golf clubs and gave me a kiss before you left with Tim. I smiled at Jane and said, "I guess we are golf widows for today. Do you want to go to the pool with me?" She told me yes and we changed into our bathing suits, grabbed some towels and headed for the pool. I went into the water for awhile and when I came out I laid on the lounge by Jane thinking about my husband and what he told me about his life style. I trembled as I realized it was my life style now.
 
Frank

I had already seen the guys play three holes. I knew I was in with a couple of real players (golf - not social players), and when it was my turn to shoot I could hardly hit the ball knowing what the prize was,.

But Tim won the hole, and Steve won the next so I was trying for number three or four. Jack and I laughed at each other, bantering about which of us would be eating the other's cum out of Christine's sweet pussy, well juiced by then.

Intentionally, I lost.

With a lot of laughs and kidding, we finished and got back to the resort,. the girls weren't there, but Tim told me Jane had wished I had put his stuff in with my wife, and mine with her, and he wished the same.

I told him I wanted to, but didn't dare scare Christine that way and I didn't think it would be fair for her, at least the first night. Then I reminded him that if he wanted it to happen, he had to do what he had to do to seduce her.

So later at dinner in the dining room, we sat at a table for eight. I pulled out a chair for Chris and when she sat, I pklled out the adjacent chair for myself, but Tom pushed me aside and said "I'm sitting here."

So I sat on the other side of the table next to Jane, and Steve sat with Amy and Jack with Mary, so we were all mixed up to get better acquainted.

When the music started Tim asked Christine to dance. I went to the dance floor with Jane and we danced close and cuddled to the sound of the music and she told me she was looking forward to my visit to her bed tonight. What could I say except that I was too.

As the evening went on, I danced with all four of the girls, and all the men danced with Christine. Looking over Amy's shoulder, I saw Tim kiss her and she had her hand on the back of his neck, so I knew they were getting along.

The only interruption came when the President of the Company came over and asked Christine to dance. I wondered what would happen next, but after one dance they kissed each other on the cheek and he went back to his own table with his wife and the other senior executives.

A nice dinner and a lit of wuine and we stumbled back to the cabin and into our room.

Romantically we kissed and said to each other "I love you", and got ready for bed.

She came out of the bathroom in a cute little orange nightgown she had bought for the trip, I was sure not expecting anyone but me to see it.

I was naked as agreed, and we went to bed together, and went into a nice loving kiss and held each other tightly and she again whimpered and told me she loved me.

She started to strike me and get intimate and I told her that after golf I was tired and couldn't manage tonight after all that dancing and wine.

Rolling apart and back to back, I didn't know if she was awake or not, but I slid out of bed and in the hotel supplied robe, slipped out into the living room where Tim and Steve were waiting. Steve told me to go over to the cabin next door where Mary was waiting for me.
 
I was happy to see you when you came back but that soon disappeared as you told me we had to go to dinner with the others in the dining room. I went to the closet to pick out something to wear when you came over and picked out one for me. It was a bit revealing but I was not worried I would be with you. I changed and we went to the dining room. I smiled as you pulled at the chair for me and sat down. I expected you to sit in the adjacent chair but suddenly Tim pushed you aside and told the table in general, "I am sitting here."

When the Music started Tim asked me to dance. I looked at you but you were already heading to the floor with Jane. All I could do was get up and go to the dance floor with him. He held me very tightly and pressed my body hard against his. After the dance, I had a drink and another man pulled me onto the floor. It seemed to become a pattern, drink and dance with another guy until I was feeling pretty tipsy and I had danced with all of the men even my husband.

Tim pulled me on the floor again and when he kissed me I wrapped my arm around his neck and placed my hand on the back of it. I realized I was quite drunk. I saw you and you smiled so I knew you approved. We all sat down when the music stopped for a bit. I was surprised when the President of the Company came over and asked me to dance. We went to the dance floor and he was quite charming. After the dance he brought me back to our table.

I was beyond tipsy after dinner and some wine as we made our way back to our room. I was happy when you kissed me and told me I love you and I told you the same thing before we got ready for bed. I came out of the bathroom with a big smile on my face and asked you how you liked my little orange nightgown that I bought especially for you. I looked at your naked form and nodded my head to the bed. We climbed in together and held each other tightly as we kissed. I told you I loved you.

I reached down and stroked your shaft and was disappointed as you told me you were tired after golfing and dancing and that the drinking didn't help. We rolled apart and as I turned away from you I was feeling the need that you could not satisfy. I pouted for a few minutes before I fell asleep.
 
Frank

As Steve instructed me, I went next doo0r in the hotel robe, and there in the living room the same as our cabin was Jack, who pointed to one door and said his wife Amy was in there, and she was going to be his first partner. Behind the other door was Steve's wife, Mary, and after our first session we would trade partners, although he was alteady rooming with Mary and Steve was sleeping with Amy.

That sounded like fun and I thought maybe I had missed the boat in not trading roommates with Tom Jane.



But I slipped into Mary's room in the dark, and she welcomed me by name and she said that Steve had told her I would be her first lover so she didn't have to guess.

As she slid into my arms and we cuddled and fondled each other, she told me as Steve had about her initiation and getting fucked by several men, and that she had become an addict ever since, including sleeping with each of the senior executives with their wives permission and encouragement.

We kissed and she slid down my body, licking and sucking each of my nipples and then my navel. and finally taking my cock in her mouth for a delightful blowjob.

I enjoyed it, but I thought of Christine who was heads and shoulders above her in oral talent, and I wondered if she was doing the same thing or something different with a different man than her husband.
 
I woke up in pleasure as your hands were squeezing my breasts and your lips were on mine. I was moaning into your mouth and could feel the wetness between my legs and I wondered how long you had been playing with my body. It struck me suddenly that my nightgown was missing and I thought that was strange as you never totally undressed me. My mouth was open in a moan when your lips came down on mine and your tongue plunged into my mouth. I felt as if you were devouring me. I wrapped my arms around you and then shock ran through me as your body felt different under my fingers. Suddenly it struck me that this wasn't you as a bigger cock slipped into my vagina. I began to struggle but hands grabbed mine and pulled my arms over my head. This man was strong as he began to ride me. I cried out, "no", and heard a deeper voice say "yes." His hips moved faster and faster and suddenly my body answered his demanding thrusts and I became lost in the sensations as he dipped his head and sucked on my breasts. I was panting by the time that we came. My scream of pleasure was lost in his mouth as he kissed me hard and told me, "That was great." He got off of me and rolled off the bed and put something on, I thought it might be a robe and then he left. I was trembling by the time that I made it to the bathroom and wondering who had just taken me.
 
Frank

Suddenly I realized what I was doing. I got out of bed and grabbed my robe, and ran back to our own bedroom.

Tom had left, but Christine was in tears as she sobbed into my embrace, asking who had just fucked her.

I didn't tell her, but went over and locked the bedroom door and told her to go ahead and take a bath, and we would leave in the morning.

I had just realized I couldn't ever turn my wife into a whore just to get or keep a job. None of the other women came close to comparing with her, and she was so much more important to me than anything else, that I couldn't go along with the program.

I heard the water running in the shower and I went in and joined her.

I even fingered her very wet pussy and tried to clean her of somebody else's cum.
 
I was still crying when you came into the room. You came to me and held me as I asked who had just taken me. I watched as you raced across the room and locked the door. You told me to take a bath and that we would leave in the morning. I nodded my head and went into the bathroom and started the shower. I stepped into the hot steamy water and felt the tears welling up in my eyes again. I was happy when you stepped into the shower and began pressing your fingers into my vagina. You seemed to be cleaning me and I loved you for that. I asked you, "Do you still love me?"
 
Frank

"Of course I do, Baby. That's why I am here. Wait till you hear what I heard tonight. I just couldn't live with myself for putting you into this situation."

But I wouldn't and didn't tell her tonight. I just wanted to hold her and love her.

We went back to bed together and I held her. I just said we needed to talk to Tom and Jane in the morning, and I wasn't going to their sales meeting. I was taking her back home.

I did ask her if she wanted to make love with the man who loves her.
 
"Of course I do, Baby. That's why I am here. Wait till you hear what I heard tonight. I just couldn't live with myself for putting you into this situation." I smiled at your words but still felt guilty. We walked back to the bed together holding on to each other. I nodded my head as you told me we had to talk with Tom and Jane in the morning and that you wouldn't go to the sales meeting. I smiled as you told me you would be taking me home. I held out my arms to you as you asked if I wanted to make love to the man who loved me. I wrapped my arms around you as you came into my arms.
 
Frank

She held me tightly and I took that as a reply to my question. I rolled onto my back and pulled her up on top of me.

With her breasts tight against my chest and our lips touching in a tender kiss, I slid inside her and told her that she was the first and only woman I had fucked tonight.

She seemed surprised, so I added that Mary had sucked my cock, but that after she said what she said, I crawled out of bed and came back to my own wife.

With me encased in her wet warmth, I told her that Mary had talked about her initiation into the group and that she had become addicted to it, but after her first night of being with all the guys in the group, she later fucked all the senior executives, including the president, and after that, while Steve was at work the Pres dropped by her house several times a week for his afternoon playtime.

Then one night, while she and Steve were at dinner, the president showed up at their door with two of the firm's clients, and she was ordered to take them to the bedroom and fuck them.

That all sounded erotic until she added that now that we had a new young wife in the group, the chore as the company whore would pass to Christine and she could just swap witgh the other wives in the group.

"Chris, I couldn't do that to you nor let it happen to you so I left and came to you and that's why we are going home in the morning."
 
I held onto you tightly as you rolled us and I was on top. I was pressed against you as we kissed and when you broke the kiss you told me I was the first woman you had tonight. I was surprised and then I smiled as you told me Mary had sucked your cock. I wondered what she had said to make you come back to me. The question must have shown on my face as you began to tell me everything.

I couldn't believe that Mary had become addicted to having sex with all the guys and even gave herself to the president of the company and his clients. The biggest shock was when you told me that I was slated to take Mary's place as the company whore. Tears welled up in my eyes as you told me, "Chris, I couldn't do that to you nor let it happen to you so I left and came to you and that's why we are going home in the morning." I smiled brightly and kissed your lips hard and then I began to move up and down on your shaft. I was so grateful that you were saving me from that. I went faster and faster, harder and harder and in the end we both cried out our pleasure as your seed filled my body I laid down upon you and held on tight as my climax hit over and over.
 
Frank

That had to be the best fuck we ever had. It was a new beginning, but I had to ask.

"Did you like having sex with Tom? Was it fun to have a different partner? Did he bring you to a nice cum?"
 
I was basking in the afterglow of our love making when you suddenly asked, "Did you like having sex with Tom? Was it fun to have a different partner? Did he bring you to a nice cum?" Tears filled my eyes as I told you, "I was sleeping when he came in. I thought he was you and was enjoying how it felt. I never guessed it was not you when I came until he spoke and left me as if I was a prostitute that he had just enjoyed." I began to cry again.
 
Back
Top