Embarrassing Spontaneous Erections

Mantra23a

Really Experienced
Every guy has had them, that tent that appears in your pants in public or the uncontrollable half-hard you get in certain situations.

My most public occurred when I was in a play and got a full-on boner that I couldn't make go away. I didn't have a lead part but had to walk around the stage several times.

Anyway let us know about your most embarrassing boner that popped up at the wrong time or, for you ladies, when have noticed guys sporting a stiffy at an inappropriate moment.

Do you ignore them, comment or enjoy the other persons plight?

I may have told this story on another thread, but it's one of my favorites.

I had a long train commute to work everyday and would usually fall asleep on the trip home. This particular day I was wearing pleated pants and silk boxers. When I awoke just prior to my station, my cock started to stir. Walking to the parking lot, my semi-stiffy was rubbing deliciously against my silk shorts and became a raging, obvious boner. I tried to hide it with my briefcase, but as I walked by some cars waiting at a stoplight I heard someone saying quite loudly, "Oh man! Brother's got a HARDON!"

I may have told this story on another thread, but it's one of my favorites.

I had a long train commute to work everyday and would usually fall asleep on the trip home. This particular day I was wearing pleated pants and silk boxers. When I awoke just prior to my station, my cock started to stir. Walking to the parking lot, my semi-stiffy was rubbing deliciously against my silk shorts and became a raging, obvious boner. I tried to hide it with my briefcase, but as I walked by some cars waiting at a stoplight I heard someone saying quite loudly, "Oh man! Brother's got a HARDON!"

Awesome

embarrassing spontaneous erections

well the one that comes to the front of my mind was back in the early days of my carreer in the marines corps was I got a huge stiffie right before we started a PT session PT =(Physical training )any ways we were in formation and we were getting ready to start our running and my plt. commander a woman 2nd LT. just looked at me and said " Marine you have no reason to be hard unless you really like to run "" the whole platoon started laughing

well the one that comes to the front of my mind was back in the early days of my carreer in the marines corps was I got a huge stiffie right before we started a PT session PT =(Physical training )any ways we were in formation and we were getting ready to start our running and my plt. commander a woman 2nd LT. just looked at me and said " Marine you have no reason to be hard unless you really like to run "" the whole platoon started laughing

Awesome!

Is it just the Navy that has joyrags? How often did you hear your buddies trying to rub one out on the sly?

When I was younger, I used to go to the pool with

a friend's family--usually Deb, her brother, and her mother. I would purposely have wardrobe malfunctions with my bathing suits when only Jeff could see. I made it look accidental. Poor Jeff. He would have to stay in the water.

a friend's family--usually Deb, her brother, and her mother. I would purposely have wardrobe malfunctions with my bathing suits when only Jeff could see. I made it look accidental. Poor Jeff. He would have to stay in the water.

Of course it wasn't really spontaneous, but to anyone seeing Jeff it appeared to be.

About 35 years ago I decided to be proud of my erections rather than embarrassed about them. Glory in them while you have the chance, guys.

About forty years ago, I lived in a place where we had a hot tub, and our parties usually included a session there. Everybody was naked, and every once in a while (particularly when I wasn't gettin' any that particular week) I'd get an erection. I think it was just the sensation of the hot swirling water, rather than the nudity, that set it off, and I wasn't always alone in getting a boner. There was always a taboo about anybody mentioning it, though, and the other people in the tub would just ignore them. Surprisingly to me, after a few sessions like that, I ceased to get hard-ons as I got more comfortable with both the people and the situation. But I would still enjoy seeing the occasion erections that strangers would have.

Back