Finish the sentence ... Nothing Hotter Than.....

Nothing Hotter Than....at the start of a sexual experience, when a woman arches her back and gives you the assist in pulling down her panties
 
Nothing Hotter Than

Nothing Hotter Than,, during a hot foreplay session,, hearing her say "I want you to fuck my ass";)
 
Nothing hotter than sexting him a pic from the dressing room and having him tell you he got off on it.
 
Nothing is hotter than fucking her bareback from behind and being balls deep when I cum inside her. As I cum, I'm straining to get inside her even deeper. I deposit a massive load so deep inside her that none of it leaks out.

What is almost as hot is nudging her cervix with the head of my cock each time I slam into her. She's gasps with pleasure (not pain) each time I do it.
 
NHT flicking through Golden Palomino's threads as foreplay to get warmed up. :devil:
 
Nothing hotter than ... sitting by the water and being dared to join them for some skinny-dipping.
 
Nothing hotter than... a lady saying "let the birthday spankings begin!"
 
than ... being no-where near spunking, in a confident rhythm of slow-out whole-weight-in, and she's delirious in her third mega O. Makes me grin ear to ear.
 
NHT that moment during a woman's build to climax when she gasps and her body tenses up and, whether it's with my tongue, fingers, or cock, I can feel and watch her orgasm unfold, watching her legs stiffen, her hips thrash, head roll back and forth. Toss in some miscellaneous sounds of pleasure she may emit. My job is done.
 
NHT when my s/o walks up, wraps her arms around my waist, and nuzzles my neck.
 
Back
Top