Which is best?

Duracell10

Really Experienced
Hello,

I am like a lot of people on here, looking to make friends and chat to my fellow members. Wherever that chat may lead is another matter, but I was wondering which is the best way to go about it.

I have seen people post threads saying they want to chat, but I wonder how much that actually works. I'm not keen on sending cold Pm's as I'm sure the women on here get enough of them already.

So........ what is the best way? :)

Hello,

I am like a lot of people on here, looking to make friends and chat to my fellow members. Wherever that chat may lead is another matter, but I was wondering which is the best way to go about it.

I have seen people post threads saying they want to chat, but I wonder how much that actually works. I'm not keen on sending cold Pm's as I'm sure the women on here get enough of them already.

Pose as a woman and start a thread about how 'wet' you are and that you are looking for your 'Daddy'. Seems like that is becoming the norm around here these days. Also, you'll need a way to take online payments - PayPal perhaps.

Cynical? Very
Sarcastic? Extremely
A bit bored of the same old shit these days? Totally!

Send out coupons for 50% off to Ann Taylor or Chico's. I already offered this very sound advice to another Litman but sadly he did not take it to heart. :D

It's worth a shot southern gal, maybe I should offer 80% just to be sure :)

Wasnt sure whether to start a new thread or bump this one, if I have committed an error please let me know.

Still, thought I would see if there is anyone else who might like a chat?

Wasnt sure whether to start a new thread or bump this one, if I have committed an error please let me know.

Still, thought I would see if there is anyone else who might like a chat?

Bumping is just fine, as long as you don't do it more than once a day. Some like to bump the hell out of their threads after just a few minutes. That is frowned upon.

Good luck :)

If you were a woman and posted this thread, you would by now be inundated :)
As a woman, I'd like to think by posting a thread such as yours that some women have replied.

A lot of women enjoy a man who will post saying what he is looking for, without being sexually graphic. We seem to like when someone shows he has a mind.

You can do 'cold messages' but perhaps read the profile first to see if there are some connections, and also read a few threads that person has commented on. It gives you more of a feel for the personality behind the name.

Good luck - may the force be with you.

J

If you were a woman and posted this thread, you would by now be inundated :)
As a woman, I'd like to think by posting a thread such as yours that some women have replied.

A lot of women enjoy a man who will post saying what he is looking for, without being sexually graphic. We seem to like when someone shows he has a mind.

You can do 'cold messages' but perhaps read the profile first to see if there are some connections, and also read a few threads that person has commented on. It gives you more of a feel for the personality behind the name.

Good luck - may the force be with you.

J

Good advice... thanks, I had the same question!

Hello,

Offer to leave them voice chat messages in your irresistible British accent. That'll do the trick...

Barring that, the best way is to be a presence on the boards to show the ladies why your particular brand of manhood is so wonderful. This task won't require anything of you other than being yourself. I didn't even know what I wanted when I came here, but through trial & error and the patience of some lovely new friends I am well taken care of. May you be, also. Good luck. What the other ladies have said is correct, and the PMs will come.

~S

Thank you forthe advice it is hard to not be seen as just a man who wants sex chat. i will do as you have suggested.

If you make a list of these secrets, feel free to send them my way. I'm always up for meeting new people to chat with.

Back