Just for the fun of it...

TxRad

Dirty Old Man
Who all has scouries on ignore.

I do and I was just wondering who else had him there.

I only have Pilot on ignore and that's only from a couple of weeks ago.

The thing about Scouries is he's like one of those train wrecks, that you can't help rubbernecking at.

Same thing with Zanzo.

And for whatever reason JBJ (probably 2nd most ignored after scouries) always makes me laugh. I just can;t take his shit seriously

Pretty much done with all the delusional ones and jackasses. Just slapped him and a half dozen other accounts into the null zone.

Yes, and all his alts (although I see that I've missed the Grand High Whatever, which I thought had disappeared). Have several others on ignore too (and trust some of them have me on ignore as well). I think some on my list were flybys that quickly disappeared, but I haven't bothered to check. I used to not put anyone there, but the Web site has let this become absolutely ridiculous and hobbling. As I noted on another thread, I think that one poster being granted the freedom of unfettered expression can easily intrude on the equally or greater freedom of other forum members of access to civil discussion and freedom from continuous personal attack harrassment just for the hell of it.

As I've noted before, this doesn't mean that I don't go back and look when I'm in the mood (which is easy to do just by not signing in). But using the ignore function puts a check on me not to knee-jerk respond and it husbands my time for when I want to be irritated, outraged, or amused.

7-1

Yep scouries + scouriesworld on ignore - and it was such a relief.
By the way, how about listing all of the alts here, so I can include those as well.

I've considered putting JBJ on ignore, but so far all I do is avoid threads where he starts posting.

Yep scouries + scouriesworld on ignore - and it was such a relief.
By the way, how about listing all of the alts here, so I can include those as well.

I've considered putting JBJ on ignore, but so far all I do is avoid threads where he starts posting.

Why avoid the thread when it's him that is the problem. That is what ignore is for.

Oh yeah, and 7 to 1

I don't have anyone on ignore.

Thank you.

I was looking like the sole person who didn't have goofball on iggy.

They did a who's on your ignore list thread on the GB awhile back

Man it was a long ugly thread. Those people's alts have alts

You're an intrepid soul.

Thank you.

I was looking like the sole person who didn't have goofball on iggy.

They did a who's on your ignore list thread on the GB awhile back

Man it was a long ugly thread. Those people's alts have alts

I see it this way. Letting someone bother me enough to put them on ignore says they have a bit of power, or control, or whatever word you want to use, over me/my thoughts/my time here. I'm not giving anyone that power. I just choose what I want to read and scroll past the rest. And yes, this was a topic argued here before.

I dont have anyone on ignore either.
But that doesnt stop me from ignoring some of them anyway :D

iggy

I don't have scouries on ignore, because he seems to have lost his bite a bit lately. Right now, it's just two really obnoxious 'lets have cybersex' loons from the personals that wont leave me alone, and zanzo.

I don't have scouries on ignore, because he seems to have lost his bite a bit lately. Right now, it's just two really obnoxious 'lets have cybersex' loons from the personals that wont leave me alone, and zanzo.

Hiya :rose:

Back