How to make amends?

I can give you a subdued version. I read the start of this thread and found it to be pretty compelling. By about the middle of it you made an appearance.
It got me all riled up and I got lazy and didn't read the rest of the thread. So I posted a nasty gram.
I was wrong, I should have stopped and used my head.

Ah, sorry. I thought it was some anonymous poster who posted something and then somehow got it deleted.

I wish you had left it up, Nightbird. It would have been good to see what you had to say.

I can give you a subdued version. I read the start of this thread and found it to be pretty compelling. By about the middle of it you made an appearance.
It got me all riled up and I got lazy and didn't read the rest of the thread. So I posted a nasty gram.
I was wrong, I should have stopped and used my head.

Thanks for the subdued version. What made you change your mind about leaving it up?

:D

I wish pmann would tell us what he had to say, it's really driving me nuts not knowing. :rolleyes: :D

First Nightbird, now pmann.

No worries, drama lovers -- this thread might soon come roaring back to life. :cool:

The ms_intrigue situation seemed to die down, but alas, she's being stupid again. Therefore, the nuclear option is not only back on the table, but under very serious consideration.

I'm sure that will thrill some and agitate others. ;)

No worries, drama lovers -- this thread might soon come roaring back to life. :cool:

The ms_intrigue situation seemed to die down, but alas, she's being stupid again. Therefore, the nuclear option is not only back on the table, but under very serious consideration.

I'm sure that will thrill some and agitate others. ;)

Oh do tell!!!

Oh do tell!!!

Her stupidity is still going strong.

There have been many issues with her, but one of the biggest is the fact that she actually came back here to Lit, under different names, and sent PMs as a "friend" of hers who wondered what was going to happen next. She was so stupid about it that she didn't even try to change her way of writing. It was so blatantly obvious it was her, like a little girl who dresses up in a Halloween costume and thinks that just because she changes her voice a little, you have NO IDEA who is under the wig.

It's cute when it's a kid. A grown woman? Not so much. :rolleyes: I fully expect her to post here on the thread pretty soon -- probably as a "friend" who is trying to defend her honor.

Her stupidity is still going strong.

There have been many issues with her, but one of the biggest is the fact that she actually came back here to Lit, under different names, and sent PMs as a "friend" of hers who wondered what was going to happen next. She was so stupid about it that she didn't even try to change her way of writing. It was so blatantly obvious it was her, like a little girl who dresses up in a Halloween costume and thinks that just because she changes her voice a little, you have NO IDEA who is under the wig.

It's cute when it's a kid. A grown woman? Not so much. :rolleyes: I fully expect her to post here on the thread pretty soon -- probably as a "friend" who is trying to defend her honor.

Oh HH, you never cease to disappoint. This thread just continues to give and give.

This thread has provided many hours of fun.

Well, I'd just like to say that HH, for as much of a shitsipper as he is, he made this a damned good thread. :) And it's kind of weird seeing him post normal stuff elsewhere.

But this thread has love, lust, drama, flowers and loads of safe advice from me. I think this thread is it and a bit.

There, that's the best I can do. I'm not one for wooey words.

Last edited:
I didn't know there was a freaky side to HH. Now I do.

And if filthy is what you want, filthy is what you shall get. I aim to please. :D

It's business time. :devil: Filthy I am. The kind of stuff that would make the devil squirm and hide.

So to accidentally be on topic, do your friends know that TL is being bad again? Or are you keeping them safe?

It's business time. :devil: Filthy I am. The kind of stuff that would make the devil squirm and hide.

So to accidentally be on topic, do your friends know that TL is being bad again? Or are you keeping them safe?

They are aware of it, and while it is still disturbing, it has also become amusing. My friend's wife laughed and called her a "poor desperate little tart" when I told her the latest.

I think they have both written her off as looney. :cool:

Back