Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am; it was my birthday today; only 10 more years of working YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A belated Happy Birthday PA.....with my next one I am supposed to only have 10 more years of work but I honestly figure it will be at least 15 more:eek:

I hope everyone had a good weekend, with any luck I may be able to start being a regular again later this week.

A tip of the hat to all the other Daddy's and a hug, kiss and a swat for all the baby girls:devil::p

Good Monday morning to all the Daddies and girls. I don't know about y'all, but it doesn't even feel like there was a weekend there! Oh well. Hope this week brings you lots of happiness and love! ;)

Have to Agree

Good Monday morning to all the Daddies and girls. I don't know about y'all, but it doesn't even feel like there was a weekend there! Oh well. Hope this week brings you lots of happiness and love! ;)

Had a 4 day weekend and time with the SO and STILL hated to go back to work this morning - felt like it couldn't possibly be Monday yet! Hoping you have a week full of love, laughter and joy as well!:rose:

Had a 4 day weekend and time with the SO and STILL hated to go back to work this morning - felt like it couldn't possibly be Monday yet! Hoping you have a week full of love, laughter and joy as well!:rose:

Thanks Peaches! :rose:

We are pretty lucky to have such wonderful......and naughty.....baby girls here:rose::kiss::heart:

Amen brother!

And with that, this Daddy is off to bed.

Any wonderful and naughty baby girls are more than welcome to climb in and cuddle with me, of course!

Good morning daddies and ladies! It's cold in the house and my nightie is not adequate--maybe i should snuggle in with a daddy?

Have a great day! :kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back