What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yayyyy! :nana:

And a :rose: for you, who takes such good care of him!


FurryFury said:
Yay!

*HUG*

:rose:

Thanks guys, when I got there this afternoon He had been hassling them to let Him go home today - the only reason they said tomorrow was because they had one more test to do.

Long story short they did the test and He got to come home He's on the dialysis machine right now will be finished just before midnight.

He's got extra meds (steroids both inhaled and oral) which He'll have to take for the next few days, we have to keep extra tabs on blood sugars because these pills make them go WAY HIGH.
 
*The last few days:rose:

*A surreal conversation I had yesterday that jumped topics a lot and ended with "Just call me Dan" lol
 
today was my first day of student teaching!

snoopy_dance.gif


Congrats Sweetie!
 
His wisdom, strength, and love that has helped me through lonely days.
Package deals and wanting the whole package.
Our Love today, tomorrow and forever
 
I loved teaching 5 year olds, they're so much fun :)
I'm not a qualified teacher, but I have a teacher aide certificate).

Any age below 8 is great to work with. Under 11 is good, but they tend to get a bit smart mouthed.

Over 11 you're hitting hormones, STEER CLEAR!
 
Stay classy...

Being stuck at a roundabout behind a red ford fiesta with a big pink bumper sticker saying "Classy Bitch" then noticing the driver was male, easily in his eighties with glasses and a pipe with his wife(?) in the passenger seat. Made me giggle- i wonder which one was the bitch? Oh simple things...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top