What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nuts and raisins and a big glass of red.:)

......yup its the simple things in life....








....anything else more complicated sucks :rolleyes:
 
*His punishments
*his aftercare
*Him worrying this morning
*our love growing stronger daily
 
The friend that came to meet Sir at the munch on saturday is showing a great deal of interest in the lifestyle and I think I MAY have tempted her across to the dark side!

Muahahahaha!!
 
This was originally intended for the "Dear X" thread, because it would be completely apropos for the original intent of that thread. But after reading through some of the recent posts in there, I decided to post this thought here.

Dear X, the young lady in the white Chevy pickup pulling the red horse trailer with two gorgeous horses,

When I realized I was going to have to follow your horse trailer slowly through ten miles or so of these Tennessee hills, I was about to get angry because I had just finished 45 minutes of PT and my back hurt. All I wanted was to get home and scarf down some serious opioids. Then, as we wound through the sharp twists and turns of the road, one and then the other of your passengers seemed to look back at me with patient brown eyes, and I felt just a bit of the stress ease.

We came then to a stop sign, with the sun shining over your left shoulder, and I could see your face in the sideview mirror of the truck as you glanced back to check on your charges. Even as you looked at them, I could see your eyes change from the focus you had had on driving to the deep and abiding love you felt for your horses, and you transformed from an "average" young lady to sheer beauty. I was reminded then that no matter how much I hurt, there are still things that can make me smile. Among them are beautiful animals, and the people who love and care for them.

Thank you. You gave me back a piece of my soul this afternoon.

SW
 
Last edited:
I asked Master if he missed me today. His answer: "...yes I missed you, I miss you in my life. You've been missing since birth..." made me tingly with joy. am i lucky or what?

Thank you Master :heart:
 
Courtesy of Andrew Sullivan: Safe Sex

Couldn't resist MWY- the thought I had with your post made me smile...and contribute :D

safe_sex.gif
 
i cooked, i cooked, i cooked!!!

and it came out not only edible, but actually really tasty and healthy to boot!

(cooking is not my area of expertise, far from it)
 
Even though the miles separate. Even though we communicate in an imperfect medium. Even though the road ahead is difficult. In the end, what made me smile today, what makes me smile everyday, is.....you.

Master you are my sun and my moon and the stars in my eyes. There is nothing mediocre about you. I love you for who and what you are in my life.
 
From A Desert Rose:

Final Word on Nutrition

After an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's the final word on nutrition and health:

1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
3. Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
4. Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.
5. Germans drink beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.​
:D
 
My smile brought to you by:

waking up to a wet baby girl who whimpers.

True it was 5 am but I was smiling when we finished...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top