Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

6 years to get this far

My first book of many to come out, at last. :) With the series finished, this is the next step.

No Demons But Us (Sister Seekers Book 1) now available on Amazon and Smashwords.


The Red Sisters enforce their Queen's edict in their underground city of Sivaraus.
Third-born Daughter Sirana is suspect in her Noble sister's death.
Justice means little in Sivaraus, but Sirana knows there is always more than one way to follow the rules.
She must only learn what they are before she can bend them.


27baa082f9f1a7ebec5fc3e85a5439d6
 
Last edited:
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 2 September 2018, the fourth in the series of GM D.C. vice cop Hardesty mysteries, Political Abuse: Politicians' Answer to MeToo, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt/keithd.


BLURB:

When a whistle-blowing former U.S. Senate page entices Washington, D.C., vice unit detective Hardesty, who is an addict to the sex vices he fights, to his apartment with information to impart on a congressional gay male pimping ring and gets offed before he can confide in Hardesty, the detective gets embroiled in the highly sensitive and political sex ring case. Hardesty seems continually to be one step behind as the high-level sponsors of the congressional prostitution ring move quickly to cut their losses. The detective has to step up his game, though, when he finds that the situation has swept up his lover, the high-priced male prostitute, Toby.


TAGS:

crime mystery, detective, domination, double penetration, extreme gay fetish, fisting, gay anal, gay BDSM, gay bondage, gay male, hunks, informants, interracial, male prostitution, mind control, older-younger, politics, rent-boys, rough sex, senators, tattoos, vice cops, video, voyeur, Washington, D.C., whipping



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H1YJPQ...35928294&sr=1-1&keywords=habu+political+abuse


514+RFlDVpL.jpg
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 26 September 2018, a GM (with bi, as well) novella, with four added “before that” short stories, Carolina Connections: Drugs and Rent Boys in Asheville, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt/keithd.


BLURB:

Carolina Connections is a fast-moving story of rough-and-tumble gay male relationships with a measure of bisexuality and a hint of lesbianism that follows the development of drug smuggling, rent-boys, and missing persons themes moving from North Carolina’s Duke University in North Carolina, to Thailand, and back to Asheville. Where all of the characters intersect, most more than once, is that they all have Carolina connections.

The main story, “Odd Man In,” is one in which private investigator Ryan Bailey is contracted to find a missing person among furniture import business partners Patrick and Haley Thornton, Kevin and Megan Grimes, and Thai-black American mixed-race Ty Thanawat. In unraveling the mystery of Patrick Thornton’s disappearance, Ryan finds relationships, activities, and motivations among the two all-American and hedonist couples and the mysterious Ty Thanawat are not what they seem on the surface.

The main story is followed by four stories of earlier times in this mystery that help unravel and illuminate motivations, relationships, and outcomes among the interconnected Carolinians.


TAGS:

bisexual, bondage, domination, double penetration, drugs, gay anal, gay cruising, gay prison sex, gyms, hotel sex, interracial, lesbian, mystery, North Carolina, outdoor sex, rent-boys, rough gay sex, smuggling, Thailand, whipping


https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...text&field-keywords=habu+carolina+connections



51RGLDlVtYL.jpg
 
Last edited:
To think, it all started here

It really did all start here with my first few attempts - and now my 7th book has been published and that was in response to requests from here, there and (thankfully) everywhere.

People - lovely people - wanted to know what happened next to Dallas and Debbie, so here it is: Dallas and Debbie Ride Again

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dallas-Debbie-Again-Georgina-Hawes-ebook/dp/B07HR34NRF/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8[/URL]

511myHsEfpL.jpg
 
Based upon the reception of "Destined to Keep Cumming" I have finally published an updated version as an eBook on most popular platforms under the title "A Fateful Encounter". Along with new content I am hoping that the rough edges of the original have now been ironed out.


Here's the synopsis . . .

A deep fascination with the book Dracula takes a young research assistant, Emma, on a journey which changes her life for ever. A chance encounter gives an open invitation to a modern day vampire, an invitation which he doesn't refuse.

Over time Emma learns the consequences of her actions and the decision she will have to take as her life changes. Life though becomes more complicated as an unexpected love interest grows in the form of her female housemate.

Join Emma as she learns the gravity of what she is becoming, and finally takes that decision. Whatever choice she takes, it seems that somebody is bound to get hurt.


And a few links as to where to buy

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fateful-En...TF8&qid=1538165220&sr=8-1&keywords=ciao+steve

https://www.amazon.com/Fateful-Enco...TF8&qid=1538165294&sr=1-1&keywords=steve+ciao

http://www.lulu.com/shop/steve-ciao/a-fateful-encounter/ebook/product-23766751.html

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/a-fateful-encounter/id1432115225?mt=11

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-fateful-encounter-steve-ciao/1129404377?ean=9780244109202
 
My incest ebook!

Hey guys, please check my story out.



Photographer dad, Brandon is close with his three daughters; eighteen-year-old, Miracle who is so shy and introverted she won't leave the house without him, his twenty-year-old, Sasha who dreams of starring on Broadway, and his twenty-two-year-old, Paris who dropped out of college to mooch off him once more.


https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/811426
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 26 October 2018, an anthology of CIA sex unit GM stories, Sam Winterberry: Candy Store Unit Spy Chief, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt/keithd. (The Amazon listing has initially misspelled “Winterberry”—the publisher has a correction on that pending).


BLURB:

The world’s two oldest professions are said to be prostitution and spying. Which one of those was first is still being hotly debated. When the intelligence organizations of countries put these two together in their operations, they are able to realize significant useful results in intelligence gathering and operations. Assurance that you are getting good information or service from suborned targets comes not from subjecting them to torture but in giving them what they desire the most, the more taboo the better, and then withholding it if they don’t deliver trustworthy goods and services. In the world of espionage, the two greatest motivators are money and sex. Of these, sex provides the greater control as money is harder to hide.

Regulations prevent the merging of these two professions in the United States, but habu, who knows a thing or two about both, writes “what if” fictional stories of just such operations conducted by a super-secret CIA unit called the Candy Store, operating under the leadership of a senior spy named Sam Winterberry.

Over the years over a dozen gay male stories featuring this organization and character have been published under the habu name. Many of these have now been gathered and set in chronological order with the addition of two never-before-published “how it all began” and how recruitment works stories and a new “maybe where it ends” story in this Sam Winterberry: Candy Story Unit Spy Chief anthology.

Features wild gay man sex with frotting, barebacking, fisting, breath play, bondage, double penetration and whipping happening all around the world, indoors and outdoors in Africa, Key West, Latin America, Russia, Singapore, Cuba, Switzerland, and Washington D.C. on the orient express and in pools and on airplanes. With lots of dirty spy intrigue and double dealing.


TAGS:

Africa, age difference, airplane sex, Arabs, barebacking, BDSM, big cocks, blackmail, bondage, breath play, car sex, casino ship, cruising, Cuba, deception, domination, double penetration, edging, espionage, ethnic, exhibitionism, first time, fisting, frotting, gambling, gangbang, gay anal, gay pool sex, gay romance, Hispanic, interracial, intrigue, Key West, Latin America, male brothel, masturbation, military, muscles, Orient Express, outdoor sex, plow belt, recruitment, rough sex, Russian, Singapore, sounding, spies, subterfuge, Switzerland, toys, transvestite, voyeur, Washington, D.C., whipping, workplace


https://www.amazon.com/Sam-Winterbu...&s=Kindle+Store&sr=1-1-fkmr0&ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1


6173b398694777cd08b7fe1248776f84b344b01e__300x0
 
Chief Entranced Officer Series

Hey! I have a pair of short stories to share involving a sexy typically-alpha male discovering new sexual facets of himself. The first one ("Chief Entranced Officer"), if all goes well, will be up on Literotica soon...but the second one, "Reconciliation", is a KDP Select Exclusive. Here are the pitches:

####

Part 1 ("Chief Entranced Officer"):

Miss Stein looked around. “Good afternoon. It is my pleasure to perform at your picnic for you lovely people.” She paused. “I assume some of you are wondering what, precisely, I do—specifically, the partners and friends of the employees would be wondering, as the employees were informed. I am not here as a singer. Nor a dancer. Nor a stand-up comic. In fact, I will be only guiding the show. I will not be the main attraction by any means. I speak, of course, of the art of hypnotism."

Dave Romano, the CEO of a midsized company, is used to being in charge. All that, however, is about to change when he's hypnotized and humiliated at a company picnic by a beautiful woman.

[Link to Literotica story coming soon.]
Buy it here, if you can't wait: http://a.co/d/duSdqQn

####

Part 2 ("Reconciliation"):

Dave shut the laptop, swallowing. A sub? Him? He was strictly vanilla so far as he knew—the idea of a BDSM relationship, especially with him as the sub, had simply never appealed to him. And yet, if that’s what liking hypnosis would place him into…

After being hypnotized at the company picnic by a beautiful woman, Dave Romano can't think of much other than the release of total obedience!

Buy it on Amazon: http://a.co/d/dsFv8I1
 
My first story

Hi guys,

I've finally managed to finish my first short story and get it up on Amazon would love feedback/guidance/advice!

"When certain people collide in this life sparks fly, but when the two Scarletts get together you can guarantee there will be not only sparks but flames of passion flying between them. Separated by seas and time-zones they finally get to spend a whole weekend together and they are definitely going to make the most of it."

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Weekend-Away-Scarletts-Short-Story-ebook/dp/B07MR7HL3J/
 
The Call Girl and the Businessman

On a lonely night in a posh restaurant, a wealthy businessman awaits a high society call girl to accompany him for the night. She arrives only to find him pale and sunken with a ghastly air about him. His eyes; strange and wolfish; pierce hers with acute intensity; causing her to shudder in a mixture of emotions. Spellbound; a sudden rapture streaks through her entire body, causing her to momentarily abandon her detached and professional cover. As he has paid a generous sum for her, she decides to spend the night with him anyway, priding her professionalism and strict adherence to rules. He is downright rude and arrogant but she senses something is amiss in his gruff mannerism towards her. She tries to please him the way she knows best, but he refuses to sleep with her; catching her off-guard. Instead all he wants to do is talk to her. Grudgingly she obliges and this paves way to the start of an unconventional arrangement where two people from different worlds collide and seek to understand each other. Unwittingly, she helps him face the ghosts of his past while he uncovers the mystery behind the seemingly detached and emotionless woman by his side. Everything about her intrigues him. He finds out that there is more to her than which meets the eye as he wonders why she seeks to hide from him. The closer they get, the more circumstances seem to tear them apart. Ultimately they become both each other’s undoing and salvation.

This is the story of Lila and Matthias; two kindred souls who finally find each other through unexpected circumstances. Their story is a heart-breaking tale of fervent desire, mysterious intrigue and of the warmth of love which transcends all known boundaries.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
“I have yet to decipher you. You are like a strange and mysterious creature in a fairy tale. How lovely it was to feel the warmth of your hands caressing my troubled head last night! If only you knew how much it soothed me and how close to me I felt you were… Yet when you talk to me, you are detached, getting away by saying as little as possible, just like you’re on autopilot. Alas, there is a fragility in you which is almost poignant, as though this surface of calmness would break if not handled the right way…” He said, with an agitated tremor in his voice.
Even though I was concentrating on his nose, I could not escape those eyes. They pierced me greatly and I absorbed its impact with my very own. I felt waves of emotion rush into my face, causing my eyelids to brim with tears.
“You’re dramatizing me into an image of sorts, to suit your own tastes.” I said quietly.
My eyes were heavy with tears. I felt frustration and sadness. I wanted to punch him right in the face. Was I becoming violent? Then I chided myself for my preconceived thoughts of violent behaviour. I hated violence!
“That’s it. I see some emotion there. You’re on the defensive. You despise talk of yourself. You get upset about it.” He said.
“That’s not true. I despise…” I said, keeping my tongue in check.
I was about to say “you”.
“…meaningless conversation.” I said.
“So much so that it makes you upset.” He replied.
He spread his arms wide.
“I am nothing to you but a money-making machine. After tonight, I would never see you again. Is that not enough reason to open up to me?” He asked.
“I am opening up to you in the way I know how. You are not easy to talk to.” I said.
“That is true. I am a brute. I meant what I said yesterday. I can do better, and I will.” He said.
My eyes felt the heaviness of unwanted tears.
“Such power though in those eyes of yours! I feel much scrutinized by you although you cannot bear to look at the brute before you.” He continued.
There was a summon in his voice. I could not hold back the urge not to look at him. He had called out to me from within.
“Finally, you look me in the eye.” He said.
Our eyes met. I was drawn into the grey wolf’s lair. Piercing my soul...

https://www.amazon.com/Call-Girl-Bu...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1547150621&sr=8-1
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 16 January 2019, a GM anthology of short stories, To the Lighthouse: Towers of Gay Love, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt/keithd):

BLURB:

A message came in to writer of gay male stories habu from his editor noting that he’d had two lighthouse-based stories published, “The Lighthouse Keeper” and “The Whisper Man,” that had done well and did he have any more lighthouse stories in his portfolio? He didn’t, but a year later we have four new stories to add to the existing two in the To the Lighthouse anthology. Some of the lighthouses used for locations in this collection are real ones, some are real ones moved to different locations. Some, as in “Escaping the Lighthouse” and “The Lighthouse Keeper,” have personal connections to the author. One, “The Whisper Man,” is taken from legend, and one, “Lighthouse in the Desert” isn’t really a lighthouse at all. What habu has striven to do with this collection is to take a very specific setting, a lighthouse, and provide a variety of gay male literature themes and applications of location to stir the pleasure and interest of the reader.


TAGS:

age difference, anthology, big cocks, black bulls, bondage, Boston, celebrity scandal, comfort, corruption, danger, deception, desert, drama, drugs, escape, first time, gang bang, gay anal, gay domination, gay male hunks, gay romance, gay seduction, historical, initiation, interracial, isolation, lighthouses, male brothel, military school, motorcycles, movie stars, mystery, Nags Head, politicians, prep school, protection, redemption, rent-boys, rock bands, stalking, surrealism, voyeur, weddings, Wilmington (Del).


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MVNFDR...683200&sr=1-1&keywords=habu+to+the+lighthouse


41UVzVBwraL.jpg
 
I'm published!

http://www.lulu.com/shop/blind-justice/the-rembrandt-legacy/ebook/product-23980334.html

When he is freed from prison by the alluring Aquarian Lily Waters, Rembrandt Sharpe has no idea what kind of spacefaring adventure awaits him.

Lily's crew of exotic aliens work as freelancers, taking on jobs no one else would. To join them as an equal, Rem has to learn more about the strange power within him and form close ties with his crew mates.

"The Rembrandt Legacy" is a tale of high-stakes adventure and spicy encounters with sultry aliens in a cut-throat galaxy.

Need to work out all that .epub business to really get going, but it's a start.
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 7 February 2019, the fifteenth habu eclectic GM short story anthology, Grab Bag 15, offering fifteen stories by the pen name of Literotica author sr71plt/keithd.


BLURB:

Grab Bag 15 introduces fifteen gay male short stories written by the prolific author, habu, from late summer 2017 through the winter of 2017–18. The stories are published in the order in which they were written and represent inspirations and themes that were working through habu’s mind during that period. Most of them were set in the United States, from the East Coast spinning down from Newport, Rhode Island, to Marco Island, Florida, and then across the continent to L.A. and Las Vegas on the West Coast. Three are set outside of the United States, in Africa, England, and China. Over a third of the stories were written for regional writing contests. Four stories have historical settings, spanning from nineteenth-century imperial China to post-independence Zimbabwe in the 1980s.

As usual, habu mulls themes during his collection periods for Grab Bag anthologies. Movies and the Hollywood culture, which habu had a brush with early in his life, often feed his stories, and, with a mountain of sexual abuse charges as a backdrop during this period, three of the stories explore this theme. In addition, habu was playing with the theme of what he calls “porcelain encounters,” or hook-up flashing and sex in restrooms, during the period. The unabashed gay male prostitute is a character that frequently appears in habu stories, and that is no different in Grab Bag 15.


TAGS:

Africa, age difference, ancient China, barebacking, beach sex, blackmail, Blue Ridge Mountains, bondage, breath play, bull riding, captive, car sex, cheating, clergy sex, college guys, cowboys, cruising, danger, deception, double penetration, drugs, England, fear, first time, flashing, flip-flop, Florida, fisting, frotting, gang bang, gay anal, gay BDSM, gay clubs, gay dating services, gay romance, group sex, hand jobs, historical, interracial, intimidation, Los Angeles, male prostitution, men’s room sex, misunderstanding, model, movie studio, music, mystery, Newport, New York, North Carolina, obsession, photographs, paranormal, police, pool sex, porn flicks, relationships, rent-boys, rough sex, sailors, social class distinction, submissives, subterfuge, toys, tragedy, treachery, van sex, Virginia, voyeur, whipping, writers



https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NJ9L99R/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i120



81UP-vBNlvL.SR160,240_BG243,243,243.jpg
 
Breast Friends

I write body transformation and expansion literature under the pen name, Praedatorius. My new short story, Breast Friends is is out now!

https://www.amazon.com/Breast-Frien...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=YDF9K9ZKX5JYFBJSYPV5

attachment.php


No one's boobs could compare to Moira's. She started growing in freshman year, and while every one watched, Moira grew and grew, her breasts getting larger and larger until she was the biggest girl in school, and even then, she didn't stop. Now, she's graduating as a double-H cup, while her best friend, Elsie, never moved past training bras.

That's about to change.

Elsie and her friends have been scouring the internet for cures for their flat chests. They've found them, and now Moira, the bustiest girl in school, is in deep, deep trouble.


If you're a fan of big breasts and body expansion, you'll love Breast Friends!
 
Last edited:
I don't think that's a "thing" here. I sure as hell hope that isn't a "thing" here.
 
Ah' Port Vila, Vanuatu, nice spot - just 2 hours 20 and USD350 from Brisbane or Sydney. But with my diabetes it'd be a skinny bar tab. :(
 
The Dark Chronicles

Now published as an e-book:

*** A print version is now available ***

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/A_A_Cain

The Dark Chronicles is an erotic re-telling of the Arthurian myth, mostly narrated by Maerlyn the ancient wise fool, who cannot remember, but can never forget.

Using ancient knowledge, the high priestess Nymue manipulates the passions of men to make kings and kingdoms; but she does not foresee Morgayne and her dark, seductive ways, nor Lilith the warrior queen with her love and fury.

These three powerful women, seductive and magnificent, weave a tale of love, lust, and sex magic against the backdrop of the Dark Ages and the dark depths of myth.

A supporting cast of characters, filled with earthy passions and lusts of their own, celebrate the common people and their every-day lives.

Tags: arthurian myth, arthurian legends, erotica, fantasy, the dark ages, goddesses, warrior kings, warrior queens, high priestesses, sex magic, explicit sexual content, consenting adults, adult concepts
 
Last edited:
Looking to contact a writer's Mod

Hi, I've been publishing on here for some time. Some of you may have read my work. I need to contact a Literary Mod about my latest story to discuss with him/her what is or is not acceptable.
If any of you read this can you please contact me, my e-mail address will be on file i'm sure.
Thanks, Mistress Christine.
 
A Sex Change Fairy Tale: Sometime Step-Sister

My new short is a TG-themed spin on the classic Cinderella story, with plenty of hot bodies and transformations in between.

Ashley has only one hope of escaping her wicked step-family: marrying a prince. Fortunately for her, a sympathetic fairy has given her the fancy wardrobe and hot body she needs to seduce one, but when her step-brother Edward finds out, he finds a new way to use the fairy's gifts, even if that means making a few changes.

https://www.amazon.com/Sometime-Ste...&qid=1553224314&s=digital-text&sr=1-1-catcorr
 
The Floating World - Urban Erotica

Adam Cain is in his fifties, a lover or art and beautiful things; but his soul is jaded, a little damaged, a little decadent. He finds simple pleasure in the daily ritual of cafes and coffee in the mornings, and slowly makes simple friendships with the young women who work behind the counters.

Over time, the grace and beauty of these women breaks down his reserve, and seduction begins. But who is seducing who?

There are two novellas in this Floating World collection: Amanda in the City; and Gabriela – Twelve Silken Buttons.

The writing has been described as, “silkily erotic... slow and sensuous descriptions of an elegant world beyond time and place... layer on layer of lovely, well written imagery... a place to escape...”

http://www.lulu.com/shop/aa-cain/the-floating-world-urban-erotica/ebook/product-24040220.html

Available in e-book and print.
 
Last edited:
A little over 7 months later...

The second book of my series is now available!
I took the best parts of my first submissions to Lit, killed the rest.
Now lean and mean, a much better story.

Treasure Revealed (Sister Seekers Book 2) on:

Amazon and Smashwords

Sirana is now a Red Sister, youngest of the queen's enforcers in the underground city of Sivaraus.
The Sisterhood leads by example through intrigue and battle alike, favoring the bold and intelligent.
Yet all Davrin keep secrets which could bring them down, none more vulnerable than novices wielding new power.
When Sirana's own secrets surface, she cannot survive alone.


1dc4525db500d7b3e39c8981c5e2ed78
 
Back
Top