Indian Girls

GiaCat

Gia Cat
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Posts
3,885
I work with some pretty and exotic Indian girls...I'm jealous


sonia1.jpg
 
How Indian women in sarees used to look before the Victorian Brits ruined everything!

Desi-saree-fat-nude-women.jpg
 
I used to work in an office building with an Anglo-Indian woman. She was very tall, about six feet two inches in her bare feet and slim for her height.

Most of the time she wore office clothes like her female colleagues but she wore saris for special occasions. When she walked down the corridors or in the street while wearing a sari you could watch a wave of heads turning as she passed, and not just male heads.

She stalked along like a tigress hunting her prey.
 
Statistically speaking, skinnier and darker.

Well, not really, if you watch Bollywood movies, they glorify curvier women. And there are plenty of curvier and larger Indian ladies, just as beautiful.


Americans come in all skin colors and so do Indians.

Namitha is so lovely
8074265519_c219d2bda6_b.jpg
 
Well, not really, if you watch Bollywood movies, they glorify curvier women. And there are plenty of curvier and larger Indian ladies, just as beautiful.


Americans come in all skin colors and so do Indians.

Namitha is so lovely
8074265519_c219d2bda6_b.jpg

Statistically. Just saying.

I’m fully aware of the diversity of skin tones and body types within an ethnicity (and between ethnicities since both India and the US are countries with multiple). And my skinnier was meant as a reference to American obesity, not to women with healthy curves.
 
What are Indian women like compared to American women?

If you are asking sexually, while it is impossible to define a country's sexual cultural, my limited experience with Indian women has all been unfulfilling! I've had a couple of intriguing encounters, but when it came down to actual sex, they were all a bit too passive for my liking...
 
In my Literature Club, there is an Indian woman, in her early 50s. I catch myself looking at her, leering at her. I've caught her doing the same with me. Must be the "You're really not Italian, you're what?" she said when we first met.
 
Back
Top