I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Lit newbie here, but not a troll or a man. Far as you know, anyhow. ;-) Just kidding. I am an admirer of my elders of the male persuasion. Experience is a major aphrodisiac for me. ::fans myself::

Of course, as I mentioned in another post yesterday, I'm 47, so at this point "older guys" are not a "she's 18, he's 36" kind of thing. Don't the years just fly by? lol

Lisa

Hello, Lit newbie here, but not a troll or a man. Far as you know, anyhow. ;-) Just kidding. I am an admirer of my elders of the male persuasion. Experience is a major aphrodisiac for me. ::fans myself::

Of course, as I mentioned in another post yesterday, I'm 47, so at this point "older guys" are not a "she's 18, he's 36" kind of thing. Don't the years just fly by? lol

Lisa

Hi Lisa 60 here. I saw your fantasy post. There is certainly a sensual lady hiding under that demur cover!!;)

Last edited:

Lisa

Yes they do! A few more for me than you, but not that many. Welcome

Talk, talk, talk

Enough! Com'on you hot young things...
show us some skin
begging for erotic sin
Declaimed by clergy
The eternal delight
of mortal man

Amen to that sister! The last couple of months I've just about walked away from Lit after 10 years a member! Thank goodness for Pmann's am pic thread!
Seriously!!
I have only had one pm where a 'strange' man confessed to me that he was pretending to be a woman, as I had never interacted with him/her before, I kindof brushed it off. But by the sounds of what you are talking about, its happening a lot!

I just want to take time to reassure you all that the breast is mine, it is real and its not a moob! I am most definitely (well the last time I looked) 100% female ;)

Seriously!!
I have only had one pm where a 'strange' man confessed to me that he was pretending to be a woman, as I had never interacted with him/her before, I kindof brushed it off. But by the sounds of what you are talking about, its happening a lot!

I just want to take time to reassure you all that the breast is mine, it is real and its not a moob! I am most definitely (well the last time I looked) 100% female ;)

If anyone still has doubts just ask me to verify! By the way, I really an male, any parts you may glimpse are mine too.

hello sugar...*****bably the only reason its good to be older is this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back