Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, but all this was my idea...and who's to say he doesnt ;)...we play for a while before...he's not selfish lol

The thought of playing while you watch
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i can imagine now the lust and desire that creates
 
I am looking for some DVDs to buy for the man and I to watch and just getting hornier by the second..
 
welcum back Julie! how are things up your way?

very cold here today. was out earlier for errands but home now for a bit. need to warm up so have a sexy vid on the computer and am crawling into bed with one of my fave toys - - - wish I had a girl with me instead!

was at a coffee shop yesterday and noticed a very cute girl working on her laptop. It was bright pink - - which matched her panties! lol. she was also wearing fishnet stockings. omg - I got so wet watching her - - if she only knew!
 
To Indywife and Delirious

Tou two ladies turn me on enormously! I cannot keep my hand away from my pussy when I read your exchanges.

One of you mentioned having your husband watch while you masturbated. We too! When Hal and I were still courting, I had a very erotic wet dream while in bed with him -- we were in his car, parked on a hill overlooking the Stanfor University campus. I had taken off my panties and propped my legs up against the dash board so that he could finger-fuck me (something he did frequently, when we could not find a place to fuck).

In any event, when I awoke he smiled and said, "Wow, Kath, you were really getting carried away there. Did you enjoy your jill off?"

Huh? What are you talking about? I did have an erotic dream, but jilling off? No way! I was sound asleep, believe me!

Yes, but sound asleep with two or three fingers stuck up your pussy. The sheet slipped off a few time and there you were, going at yourself hot and heavy.

I blushed. Oh, god, I am embarrassed....

No need to be, Hal said. We all masturbate from time to time. Here, let me show you how I do it. And with that, he shoved down the sheet, shoving off an erection roughly the size of the state of Idaho. And away he went, smiling at me all the while.'

I laughed. OK, hell, let me do it again also. And this time you won't have to peek? I spread my legs and went at my pussy with feeling.

Since then masturbation has been part of our foreplay, and our play as well. The agreement is that while we are masturbating, we look, but we do not touch. Fucking some later, to be sure. Now of course, from time to time I simply give him a hand job, just for the fun of it, because I love feeling him shoot off in my hand.

I've mentioned this to several of my gal pals, some of whom later reported, "Hey, that was really fun. BOTH of us really liked it!" And many of the couples with whom we have shared, sexually, are also into joint masturbation.

Of course, having some local married bi women who are into all kinds of fun means that I get that side of shared masturbation as well. Deep down inside, I tbink that having another person present -- male or female -- adds to the fun of jilling off.

So, if either of you ladies are ever within hailing distance of Montgomery County, Maryland, in the Washington Metro area, give me advance notice -- and I shall drive downtown or wherever and whisk you out here for some jilling in the sun. And when warm weather is here, we can do it outside by the pool with the sun staring down on our naked bodies.

Now, to finish what I have been doing off and on as I wrote.....aahhhhhhshshshshshhhhhswowowowowowow

Whew.

Kath
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top