Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I finally got the thread up now I'm looking for at least two females, at least for now just to start up the rp. I might add some more people later on though.

Here is the to the OOC thread if you are interested please feel free to send me a PM. The Big Bang Theory

And as for a second RP I'm working on right now I will have up as soon as I'm happy with it. If there is any woman out there interested in it PM me and it will definitely help me out a lot.
 
bump

A long time ago, I was writing an SRP called You Don't See What We See
I'd love to write the Aeon character again, maybe battling the MechHorde.
You would NOT be writing the Flux character, you'd be creating your own.
Read it, if its something that appeals to you, and you think your writing will go well with mine, let me know.

(note: I write with women, exclusively. Sorry boys)
(also, I understand that the language gets kinda out of control at the end there...I was still learning that voice and style...I'm much better with it now, I promise)
 
Looking for a male RPer for a Star Wars universe based thread.

The original premise was a Jedi Knight and his Padawan learning how to survive directly after Order 66 (Revenge of the Sith). The idea behind it would be the gradual mutual seduction between a teacher and his pupil in an order that sex is treated as taboo - as we all know how Jedi feel about attachment ;)

I'm looking for a good writer - someone who is interested in characterization and story, and enjoys a good build up to sex, even if said sex is a random fly-by moment of passion.

I'm looking to restart this - please PM me if interested!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=29939857#post29939857
 
Last edited:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=809981

If you....

A) Have a taste for detailed, dark stories with well-built characters and background

B) If fantasy is a genre you love, including the dance of court, feudal structure, strange bedfellows, and heroics.

C) If you are familer with George R R Martin's Song of Ice and Fire or the televions series Game of Thrones.

... then this might be the thread for you.

Join a colorful cast of characters on a person jounry throughout the lands of Westros. Fight, flirt, or think your way through events built by your actions and based off of the thrilling scenarios in the series. Intrested in both sexes, especially those with a taste for long posts, dark themes, and odd circumstances.
 
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=40817808#post40817808

I am looking for a female to write as one of the hot girls in my school. The idea is that she needs help to get her grades up in order to stay on the volleyball team, and keep her scholarship. But she's broke, so she trades little sexual favors for help. The favors start small, like letting him touch her breasts and moves deeper and deeper until she offers the final gift of letting him put himself inside of her for a minute to see what a girl feels like inside. Things of course get out of hand from there.
 
male looking for first roleplay

got ideas to make one but not sure how so i would rather join one already open anything available? or anyone interested in 1x1 with me if so pm me the links or ideas thank you.
 
Still looking for some good roleplays to be a part of! I've been writing for so long, it's really a shame that I've only recently joined Lit. I am currently writing a thread with two other people, but I'm looking for more! You can check my current writing out in my posts, or not, but please if interested, send me a pm! I can work with anything :D
 
Looking for one female!

High school sweethearts- I got enlisted in the army and broke off our engagement, not wanting to make you wait on me.

So the basic plot is where we were high school sweethearts. We fell in love when we started dating at 15, dated for four years, until I turned 19, and decided I wanted to go into the army. I had proposed to you earlier in the year, you had began to make decisions about the wedding, life seemed perfect. You believed that I had put the idea of war out of my head and was ready to settle down, but I wasn't. After three months of wedding planning, we have one month until the actual date. That's when I tell you that I can't marry you, that I need to fulfill my duty to my country, and that I'm leaving in two weeks. I ignore your calls and texts, all because I feel that you deserve better than me. I don't want to make you wait on me, always wondering if I'll make it home for the next holiday, or if I'm laying dead in a ditch somewhere. It kills me to do this to you, but I feel that it's the only way. Four years pass slowly and dreadfully, and I can't get you off of my mind. We're both 24 by this point, and I return home. It can go many ways from this point. We can start the role out as you getting married to another man, because you feel as if you need the security, or we can have any setting you'd like..

Any interested? Pm me! :)


*Edit-The ages would have to be changed due to the 18+ rule on here.*
 
Last edited:
Looking for one female:

Role: Ex's with a baby- he doesn't know.

Say we dated from ages 15-19. Your best friend told you I cheated on you because she wanted me, but I wouldn't sleep with her, so she lied to you, and you believed her.Your parents were moving out of state, and you had to go with them. 3 weeks after moving, You find out you're pregnant. We both lost our virginity's to one another, and are the only other person we've slept with, so you know the baby's mine. Say it's 4 years later...The baby(Boy-named Alec) is 3 now, and we are both 23 by this time. Say you move back to home, and we happen to run into each other?

If interested, please; do not hesitate to send a pm my way! :D


*Edit-The ages would have to be changed due to the 18+ rule on here.*
 
Last edited:
Hey everyone. I'm looking for male and female players for a group RP centered around a cruise ship. Feel free to check out the OOC and PM me if you are interested in joining. Thanks!
 
Stress at work can build up tension. Such tension begging to be released can be very sexual.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=799203

Looking for a lady to play my boss. PM first please to discuss the role.

Thank you.:rose:

I'm bumping this. I know no one gives a damn if it's not furry, vampire or incest, but I'm not giving up. :p

My boss is not that kind of girl, but she's totally stressed out. I just find that hot.
 
I've tossed my hat into the ring. I think you'll find I am quite flexible (and a skilled writer), but I can see how you may want to wait for some other women characters before we really begin...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top