Getting hard

Bloody hell some of these are amazing! Love to try a smooth shaven cock!

Okay, admittedly, I have a curious fascination with uncut dicks. Without sounding too dumb, I have a couple questions. In the vids I have seen, the dick heads of uncuts appear to be really shiny, almost glistening.....why is that? My other question is, when the foreskin doesn't retract by itself at erection, do you do it manually when you, well, insert it somewhere, or stick it in, as is...that is, covered ? :confused:

getting hard

So love how these cocks look getting hard....watery mouth is happening too!

ooh heck yes! such a hot sight to see.
All that build up and growing like a sped up shot of a flower blooming :D

Okay, admittedly, I have a curious fascination with uncut dicks. Without sounding too dumb, I have a couple questions. In the vids I have seen, the dick heads of uncuts appear to be really shiny, almost glistening.....why is that? My other question is, when the foreskin doesn't retract by itself at erection, do you do it manually when you, well, insert it somewhere, or stick it in, as is...that is, covered ? :confused:

Don't know why but the head of my dick when exposed is "shinier" than the covering skin. Has to do with the surface it seems. It is just different, perhaps from being covered most of the time. When lubed it is, of course even shinier whether with natural or other stuff.
The foreskin will retract by itself when inserted unless there is an exceptional amount of lube of either kind. It is pretty nice if my partner uncovers the head with play before intromission. [There!! I've been looking for an excuse to use that word for YEARS!! :) ]

Video #2 at the begining of this thread is one of the hottest sights I've ever seen .I am so hard right now!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yummy cocks, I enjoyed all the videos and pictures!

Back