Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.

Yes, I do and have done so for many years with different partners. I enjoy it for many reasons.

Last edited:
Mmmmmmm.....now if I could just find a baby girl near me.........I would be in heaven :D

Daddy growling in your ear that you are his good girl:heart:

Cumming for Daddy:heart:

I have done a phone session with a young lady and I must admit I lost it when she was begging Daddy to give her his cum.......very hawt indeed!!

I have done a phone session with a young lady and I must admit I lost it when she was begging Daddy to give her his cum.......very hawt indeed!!

I do that for my Daddy;)

I wait for him on my knees by the front door when it is time for him to be home...and when he opens the door and comes inside, I worship his cock like a good little girl...:heart:

I do that for my Daddy;)

I wait for him on my knees by the front door when it is time for him to be home...and when he opens the door and comes inside, I worship his cock like a good little girl...:heart:

<3 aww, your daddy must love that. <3

I do that for my Daddy;)

Mmmmm, what a hot scene that presents, you ARE a good girl if you greet Daddy like that. :rose:

I do that for my Daddy;)

Serene, I'm officially a fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back