Gals, If you asked your Hubby or B/F to blow a guy, would he?

No he would not and his cock would fully retreat into his body if I ever suggested it. LOL. But I would love it.

Sounds like you two could be fun!

Nice to see two ladies that would like to see their SOS in a MM situation. It would be interesting to know how many ladies would enjoy watching and/or participating in a male bisexual evening.

I know I love to see two woman being intimate, and being a bi curious male, would enjoy having a woman present when ever my fantasies come true. :devil::devil:

I wonder how many women are saying "No, he'd never" about men who are saying "She'd never allow it."

He just might be saying he would never because he thinks it would freak you out or he doesn't want you to know he would really be into it. I am sure that happens more than we all think. I would love to do this but not sure I would want my wife to know I would be into it.

having had the topic randomly broached in my case I know I'm safe in what I'm saying.....

Me too. He practically passes out at the idea of it - even leaves the room if he sees gay scenes in on TV. LOL. I on the other hand, am game for just about anything. In my mind all sex is good, given willing parties.

Need direction

Me too. He practically passes out at the idea of it - even leaves the room if he sees gay scenes in on TV. LOL. I on the other hand, am game for just about anything. In my mind all sex is good, given willing parties.

or semi-willing?

I would love to have a BF that would be into this! YuM!

Once upon a time I dated a man who was bi-playful, and while He shared numerous naughty stories, and oodles of delicous pics, we never once had to opportunity to try this as a couple. *pouts*

I'm totally keeping my fingers, toes and legs crossed that my next BF will think this is as hot as I do! *S*

Why is it, 99% of the guys have this FFM fantasy!

...but we bring up the thought of a little MMF playtime, we get NO F@#$ING WAY?

Back