Woman gets addicted to the first cock she sees

B

BustyAphrodite

Guest
Nothing of a particular scenario but more of a generalized idea popped up in my mind though it might sound cliché but still... An idea is and idea. I have a few possible scenarios and one of them is listed below but also would love to hear others or changes to mine.

1. A man is frustrated due to lack of sex in his marriage. His wife was always frigid towards it but he did married her thinking it will change after marriage but unfortunately it didn't. The man then meets his friend who is a psychic. They go out for the night discussing about their lives. The friends life was very similar to the mans but he developed a method due to which his wife became a sex addict. The man requests the friend to share with him that method which he does gladly. It turns out to be a list of words/sentences mostly like a spell but the friend warns the man that after the spell is over his wife would fall for the man who she sees first. So man goes home only o find that his nephew has came over for the night. When he thinks the boy is asleep he begins saying the word while his wife is sleeping or so. Just when he finishes the spell the nephew walks in and the wife wakes up to see he nephew first. The man is so afraid and tries to contact his friend the next day only to find his friend s out of the country. A few days past but he notices no change maybe it was just fake or is it?.. Maybe nephew and his aunt are active behind his back.
 
Posit a gonzo mad-dog geneticist instead of a psychic. She recombines DNA to make an oral potion that infuses the drinker's genome with... duck genes. Immature duck genes. You know how newly-hatched ducklings fixate on the first thing they see as Mommy? Same here, but for cocks. When the potion takes effect, the drinker fixates on the first cock they see. Hilarity ensues.

For fun, a guy or gal inadvertently takes the potion, then walks behind a biker bar where the local Beezelbub's Boilsuckers MC chapter are watering the wall.
 
Posit a gonzo mad-dog geneticist instead of a psychic. She recombines DNA to make an oral potion that infuses the drinker's genome with... duck genes. Immature duck genes. You know how newly-hatched ducklings fixate on the first thing they see as Mommy? Same here, but for cocks. When the potion takes effect, the drinker fixates on the first cock they see. Hilarity ensues.

For fun, a guy or gal inadvertently takes the potion, then walks behind a biker bar where the local Beezelbub's Boilsuckers MC chapter are watering the wall.
Thanks for the advice, I really liked the immature duck potion idea.
 
My mind went to the next level with the 'duck potion' idea.

The husband visits his scientist friend and gets the potion which has been tailored to his DNA making it so that anyone who takes it will be drawn to him. Arriving home sneaks it into some batter his wife is mixing up, planning to let her eat it without knowing. Unfortunately for him, his wife was baking cookies for a school event, and the batch ends up being sent to one of his neighbours without him knowing which one.

Will he be able to subtly find out which of the many women in his neighbourhood received the cookies? Have they been eaten yet? Did they share the cookies with anyone else?

Does he have any relatives in the area who'd be close enough to him genetically to also be targets of the affected? For instance, has his son suddenly become really popular with the entire cheerleading squad for some unknown reason?

Will anyone find out about the potion? Will the scientist give the potion, or varients of it, to anyone else?

Did the wife actually see the husband lacing the cookie dough and throw out the batch, only to visit the scientist herself to get a version of the potion laced with her DNA, leaving the finale of the story being the flustered husband faced with a freshly baked batch of cookies which will make him unconditionally love his wife?
 
Dna

Loving this idea - a twist maybe the DNA attracting potion get accidentaly introduced to the town's water supply, ergo sex crazed pseudo-zombie town with one thing on thier mind our unfortunate (?) protagonist; lots of narrative options here
1. the one person immune is the one the protagonist likes
2. the sex Zs would be competing with each other
3. gender plays
4. what would the sex Zs do if he/she couldnt perform?
 
If you don’t mind a shameless plug, you could check out my story The Gypsy’s Spell.
 
Back
Top