The Sexual Encounters with a Explorer. (Closed for Ash 13)

Stil a bit groggy I struggle against the bonds. Legs tied slightly spread and my arms tied above my head. I open mouth to protest but all I get is a cock pumping it as yet commfbton my tall body and perky chest as they joke about "exploring" the explorer/reporter.

-They exposed her breast and sucked them she felt a tongue in her ass and on her pussy sue was groped a guy gripped her neck and kissed her passionately.-"Just give in you want to rob our island well you pay with your body."

As my mouth is free for a moment I plead to let me go I'm not "robbing "
Treasures I'm just looking for them to be seen again " I plead my case but seconds later one native says white woman talk too much as shoves a cock into my mouth. One looks at me with a upset look of me "taking" their treasures and then begins "taking" my tight pussy toughly as 20 minutes later he stil pumps me at s furious pace in the lower deck of the ship.

-he smiled .-"You gonna get fucked till we tire of ya."-Her holed begin getting assulted there cock rammin side your ass and pussy your plea is on deaf ears as your mouth is assulted. your ass and oussy fucked rotten and roughly.-

I pant and moan very muffled through the cock gag in my mouth. One native tells the others to keep me quiet so no one topside is alerted until they are done "playing" with and making the famous explorer/blogger "pay" for taking their treasures. They comment on my tall white girl body and how western women have no stamina. Hands held above my head as the one in my pussy smiles big at the sight of his dark "meat" going in and out of my shaved light skin pussy lips.

-A two hours pass as we can hear music so we are close to port the men came in both holes and all over you at the end.-"You be careful what treasures you take you explorer whore."-They left the baot first they left a bucket of water and rag to clean with.-

After cleaning up I get redressed and head back topside. I was warned not to tell my companions if what had just happened or they would be in danger. I was asked if I was ok since I looked a bit flush. With the crowded nature of the boat and all focusing on the bugs around them. I was not even missed hardly the time I was taken below deck. We get to the the next port and my two explorer companions I tagged along with say before we begin next " hunt" we first need to....

"We need to get either a camp set up or find a place to stay in the village by the place where going."-We got a jeep and sat in it as we drove off.-"Do you have the data that we need for this hunt or are we going in blind?"

"I got the data right....right...what the?!" I had it before I got taken below deck on the boat and I don't now I think to myself one must have taken it. I inform the explorers I don't have the days and we must go in "blind".

"Well great we don't know what we have on the temple or these Gems...Well After this your tour here in Africa is over right Kimberly?"-The one asks as they drive towards the site.-"And are we camping by the site or a hotel?"

"Yes I say it's over for now I'm looking for more leads on treasures or adventures to add to my blog that I'm writing so if you guys have any that would be nice, and I think sleeping close to the temple sight would be better for an early start. u say this naively as I don't know if grounds are "haunted" or anything about possible tribes since I don't have the collected data with me.

-they drover and got to the cross roads you decide to sleep by the temple for the night so we head out. We Reach there relatively early as we set up camp. You tell us to scout and make a map of the area your all alone then you can hear something and you spot two men natives of the island they are afraid to come near as one said.-"You dare try to enter the sacred temple. the traps are dangerous."-You can see they bare symbols matching the stones on the temples base thinking if you get them to work with you your mission will be a success.-

They seem intrigued at my height, not used to a tall sim white woman as myself I imagine not seeing any white women, I show them map and ask in broken English and pointing to them and me if they help me I can reward them with treasure. They poke and prod at me seemingly checking me out as they look at map then back to me they seem intrigued by the " bumps" on my chest under my thin t shirt. Suddenly one takes a small sharp stone and puts a cut in my shirt as they each grab a half and slowly pull it apart, ripping fabric fills the silent jungle air as they seem more curious about if I'm friend or foe.

-they grin as she mentions.-"We friends i give you pleasure."-as she conveys to them and they nod as one licked her pussy keeping her standing and the other rubs her exposed breasts. both men ravaging her body one savages tongue licked her clit and pussy and enjoyed it as the other pinched her nipples. Her body exposed as they slowly undressed her as they enjoyed there Friendship arrangement.-

Shocked that they do so and keeping my tall frame standing, even though I nearly fall over a half dozen times as they go to town letting their "curiosity" take over, and not wanting to offend or frighten them since I needed their help , i let their hands wander. Just the natives and myself in the jungle Dusk with the sun beginning to set

-They took her hands as they exposed there nice large cocks they were 13 inches a piece but if it was going to help she could certainly take this much they watched her as on emouth sucked her breasts and the other her neck.-

I kneel down and my 5'10 height puts me, even on knees, right in line with one of their massive cocks. I begin to suck it to show I am friendly and not foe so they could "trust" me as they still seem unsure of a tall white woman as myself. I gag about as it's the first time I've tried to take a cock this size. They look at each other slightly confused but seemgly enjoying themselves.

-They grin as they watch her swallow and suck there cocks who ever she sucked on there hands groped her tits and played with them They let her take there hands and fuck her face to show them they were wanting to take lead more she must be really hot because she was taking that cock good.-

I try not to gag as when I do it catches them off guard and they are not sure what to make if it which causes them to jump which drives the cock in my throat deeper. I keep sucking to make them feel good and st ease so they'll be more inclined to feel comfortable around me. Suddenly I am caught off guard by one of the times one of the cocks goes deep into my mouth and I tap the one native's thigh to signal
Ease up but I think he takes that tapping as an aggressive act as they....

-The guy fucked her throat harder and harder moaning soon the other felt her grab his cock leading him to her cunt as she bent forward and the other guy shoved his cock in her pussy anndheld her hips as they both use her.-

Out of instinct I guide the cock to my pussy and my eyes grow wide as I squeal a bit as he enters me, not realizing how big the native is hands firmly on my petite hips as he bends my tall frame over. Any screams, whimpers or half hearted protests are muffled by the large cock in my throat as they look at each other smiling at my "gesture" to trade my body in order for their help in my upcoming treasure search.

-The two Natives nod and groan in agreement as they fucked her mouth and cunt they both came and soon her pussy and ass are filled fucking her as well once they filled her up she cleaned there cocks and they showed her a small hot spring to clean up and relax a moment when they returned The guys are being fed a bit and the Team you came with were surprised.-"Um i see you got help?"-One of the Explorers say.-

"Yes I did learned ancient bartering as well" although i didn't go into detail on that one. The natives agreed to show us through the temple as they suggested we stay together through possible traps and other tight twists and turns through the area we want to go but they know if great treasure. We cimvince them to split up so one explorer and one native go one way and myself the other explorer and the remaining native go a different path.

-The one Native Helps her and shows her how to detect traps and trigger them they make it through to one piece of the puzzle the musk in here is made from a ancient Pheromone to get people wanting to steal it horny The native is immune but it notices your focus wavering as He held her hand and getting her through they get to the treasurer toom but by that time you are a Horny mess juices dripping down your leg as treasure was still on your mind. We get to a room where not only gold lay but small jewles different cuts of rare gems and a small Jewled Egg like Fabrige but rarer.-

I try to focus but I am not umunevas the native is and I begin to sweat. The other explorer asks if I am fine. A bit labored breathing I say "yw...yeah must just be warm here". I fall to knees to try to relax my vagina muscles which are seemingly headed for overdrive. I take one of the Jewled eggs that has gens on it like small nuns and stick it down my shorts rubbing it on my bald pussy lips trying to calm myself without the native or other exploer noticing my actions.

Last edited:
Back