A Model Student - Closed for dkgooner

Dennis Kane

“Great honey, just a few more!” he yells, the bustling of the street nearly drowning him out, as he snaps the final series of pictures. Shooting in the middle of a city when people flocked the streets was always a bit of challenge, the added stress factor of having so many bystanders in the direct vicinity could throw off some models and then there was the usual struggle with getting the lightning right.

This particular shoot took place in an empty parcel on the corner of a couple of streets, there had either never been build anything on it or what lay here before had been torn down and a new building never been constructed. Either way it now functioned as a small patch of wild nature, the ground covered in grass, the walls of the surrounding buildings covered in graffiti and a few make-shift parking spots have been created.

“Thanks, that’s a wrap for Marissa!” he announce, relaxing in his body as he lowers the camera in his hand.

With a sigh the blonde model, dressed in a suggestive top and small cut-off jeans, leans off the muscle car parked in the place and a girl comes up to her with a robe, covering her up as she walks off.

“Okay, let’s get the bike in place and get Cass on set!” he grunt, the bustling of the street and the long day having an effect on his mood, which wasn’t all that great to begin with, as Hitchcock said to treat actors like cattle so did he think of his subjects.

“Come on, get a move on…” he grunts as he sees his crew just standing around, an assistant walking up to him and whispers in his ear.

“What do you…” he hiss, animated, “… well, where the hell is she?” he nearly screams.

Not happy with the responds he waves the assistant away and turns away, pacing the ground as the anger boils in him, muttering angrily. He scoffs at one guy suggesting they use the same model for the other shoot, contractually obliged to deliver different girls for each shoot.

Just as he’s about to explode with anger he spots her, standing in the crowd, a brunette with a beautiful innocent looking face.

“How about…” he mumbles to himself, her appearance somewhat similar to what they were looking for it seemed, at this distance at least, “Why the hell not!” he grunt as he begins moving rapidly in the direction of the girl, it wasn’t as if this was that big of a deal and a new girl could be as good as some unprofessional no-show.

“Hey, you!” he says as he get close to the girl, her attention on the phone in her hands, “… excuse me love, can I talk to you?” he asks as he reach her, “My name is Dennis Kane…” he smiles reaching her and taking hold of her hand guiding, nearly dragging, her away from the crowd.

“Sorry about that, but I’ve got to ask… have you ever modeled before?” he ask, his eyes moving greedily over her body taking it all in before settling on her beautiful eyes, ‘Damn, can you pick them?’ he think as he takes in her beauty.

“You’re in school, or…?” he asks, “Could use some extra money perhaps?” he says, not bothering to wait for a reply before adding, “Who doesn’t… now I’m in a bit of a fix here and if you’d help me out… half an hour, maybe one hour, and I’ll make it worth your while!” he propose, “I’ll promise to arrange for you to be taken home afterwards.”
 
He smiles at her respond, the soft sound of her voice, the accent, calming him.

“Danielle…” he smiles, taking her hand, “A beautiful name, and yes Kane is correct” he holds her soft hand pulling it to his mouth as he leans down and place a soft kiss on it.

“Now, the girl who was supposed to be here…” he explains, “Uhm… well, she’s not here… and you,” he says looking her over, “You’re even more beautiful than this girl... so what I’m asking, no,” he pauses, “begging, is that you’d help us out…” he places a hand on her shoulder and guides her to walk with him.

“Now, all you’d have to do is… wear a little outfit and follow a few directions…” he explains as they walk towards the spot where the car was parked minutes ago and a motorcycle was now being put in place, “… really, just smile, pose a little…” he continue, “You’ve done that before, right?” he asks, “Not on camera perhaps, but you’re a pretty girl…”

“You’ll be compensated, of course,” he assures her, “… maybe it’ll open some doors, you like fashion and such, right… could you help me out, please?” he asks, as sweet as he can muster.
 
He grins as she asks about the outfit, ‘she’ll do it alright…’ he thinks.

“Now, don’t worry one bit about these fools,” he points at the crowd, “most of them are just here watching the bike anyhow!” he tell her.

“You saw the other girl, right?” he ask, his hand now moving to rest on her lower back as he head towards the trailer which acted as make up and dressing room for the models, taking her participation for granted, “… something like that, you won’t be showing any more than you’d do at the beach really.”

“Now, I’ll give you what the other girl would’ve gotten,” he tell her as they reach the trailer he turns her so her back is against the trailer while he stands before her, “And a little bit extra, which is a lot more than most first timers would get… but you’re so beautiful and you’re really helping me out here!”

“… and afterwards you’ll be taken home or anywhere you need to go, okay?” he asks her, “Deal?”
 
“Great, you’re a godsend!” he squeezes her hand and leans close to her, kissing her on the cheek, “… Dana, right through here, will help you get ready!” he opens the door to the trailer, “Thanks, again, doll!” he say.

The other model emerges at that time, leaving the trailer, dressed in civilian now. “Dennis!” she says, a little loud and in a gruff voice, “About that…” she pause, looking over the new girl, “Who’s that?” she grunt as she turns to him again.

“This is Danielle,” he says, “Please, just head on in honey” he turns to Danielle and with his hand on her lower back guides her towards the door… “What’s up?” he turns to the other girl, walking away with her.

-----

Inside the trailer she’s met by a perky young girl.

“Hi,” she turns as she Danielle enters, stopping with a big happy smile on her face, “… you’re not Cassandra!” she say…

“I’m Dana, come on… let’s get you ready!” she rubs her hands together, grinning as she looks at Danielle before turning for a rack, sorting through it before finding the outfit.

“Here, this will do!” she hands it to her, “and you just take a seat afterwards, okay cutie?” she indicate the chair in front of a mirror, make-up products all around.

The outfit in question is a small tank top, showing more cleavage than what would be considered appropriate and a small pair of scrunch bikini bottoms.

“You’ve ever done any work before?” Dana snaps Danielle out of her thoughts as she, looking over her shoulder, sees her examining the clothes, “Don’t worry, this is a pretty harmless shoot… just follow Dennis’ directions and you’ll fine!” she turns back to preparing her gear.

“So, ready?” she turns back a little while later to see if the innocent looking has changed…
 
“Knock ‘em dead Dani!” Dana smiles.

-----

Hearing the mumble of the crowd, a few cat calls too, Dennis turns away from directing the placement of light and the positioning of bike, turning to see the young girl stepping out of the trailer, fidgeting nervously as she looks around.

“Danielle!” he yells out, waving her over.

‘I’ve hit the fucking jackpot here!’ he thinks to himself as he watches her approach. His eyes taking her in, starting at her beautiful slender legs, the heels giving an added bounce to her step, he licked his lips imagining the view from behind as she walked towards him. The top hugged her body perfectly, showing off her amble cleavage moving slightly with every step, a cute anxious smile on her beautiful face.

“Looking great!” he smiles at her, “Feel okay?” he asks as he walks her to the bike.

“Alright, forget about all of this…” he tells her, waving his hand at the surroundings, “Just focus on me, and this,” he lifts the camera in his hand, “… you’ll do fine babe!” he assures her, nodding.

“Alright, let’s get going!” he yells, aimed at the crew members around.

“Just stand right where you are honey!” he turns to Danielle, “Put your hands on your sides, legs apart… just a little… that’s great, now smile,” he bombards her with instructions, snapping away, “Great! Now turn to the side… push out your butt… lovely!”

“Very good, now turn around and step over to the bike… good, now lean onto it… no too deep!” he says as she gets into position, “Beautiful, now look at me... no, more suggestively honey!” he hiss, but force himself to lower the camera and smile at her, as warm and pleadingly as he can muster, ‘it’ll pay back if you get this one!’ going through his head.
 
As she got into it he just had to snap away, she followed his directions beautifully playing to the camera, she even lifted her hair for greater effect as they approached the end of the shoot. ‘Damn,’ he thought as he caught himself holding his breath as he snapped away, “Solid gold…” he mumbles, too low for her to hear.

“Alright, that’s a wrap!” he finally shouts, as he stands near the bike having just caught the final suggestive pose.

“That wasn’t so bad…” she says as he helps her off the bike.

“You where great!” he beam as he hands her the robe he snatched from an assistant, “A natural!” he smiles, as he licks his lips while her back is turned and she wrap the rope around her.

“I hope you got what you wanted?” she ask, her soft voice and that accent turning him on so much…

“Absolutely babe!” he say leans into her, kissing her softly on the cheek, “Go get dressed and we’ll sort out the formal stuff, okay?” he guides her towards the trailer, empty by now as non-essential crew has left, the remaining personal already packing up.

-----

After putting away his equipment in the back of his car he’s back at trailer within a few minutes and after knocking a single time he enters, the models usually got dressed in a hurry near the end of the day and even if they were in some state of undress, he’d seen most of them pose in the nude anyhow.

“Okay Danielle…” he comes in with a envelope in his hand, “Got your payment here, and a standard contract… one shoot only,” he smiles as he hands it to her, “You can get look it over, I’ll just need it within a couple of weeks,” he say.

“Now, you’re about ready to go?” he asks, “Wherever you want to go, you’ve got it!” he smile, “Within driving distance obviously!” he grin.
 
“Alright…” he smiles, hiding his disappointment at her not needing a ride, as he could have used the drive to make the sale of her modeling for him again. “But do take this,” he finds a business card and scribbles down his cell number on it, “… call me when you’ve signed those,” he nods at the envelope, “and if you’d be interested in doing anything like this again, alright?” he smiles, taking her hand.

“Thank you Monsieur Dennis…” she says with sexy accent, “I had fun…”

“No, thank you mademoiselle!” he smiles. “Glad you did, that always helps… you’re really good at this you know, could be a nice additional income, right?”

He follows her outside, “You sure you don’t want a ride… it’s no trouble, really?” he tries one last time as he kiss her on the cheek before walking to his car.
 
Last edited:
“Why not?” he smiles as she laughs at his suggestion, telling him she worked at a coffee shop, “… look in the envelope honey,” he tell her, “That’s more than you get at the coffee shop right?” he asks.

He leans his arms on top of the car looking at her on the other side as she searches for the envelope.

“I’m not saying you shouldn’t work there anymore, but once every couple of weeks I could easily get you some work… you’re very beautiful, you know that right Danielle?” he smiles at her.

“It’s usually in a studio, these shoots, if you’re uneasy about it being out in public like here…” he continues, "but think it over love, and call me when… you’ll have to hand over a signed contract anyhow, right?” he then reach into his pocked for his phone, “Tell you what, give me your number so I can remind you if you’ll forget…” he says.
 
Last edited:
“Thanks, you better do!” he tells her, “You owe it to yourself to give it a go, even if you won’t admit it,” he smiles at her. “Take care beautiful!”

With that he gets in the car and checks his phone, smiling when he affirms receiving her text. He watch her as he drives off, ‘She’ll come around’ he think, he saw how she reacted to the money and he could sense her conflicting feelings about posing in front of a camera, ‘… but she sure can put on a show when she gets there…’ he smiles to himself as he remember her lying on the bike, chest out and a sexy sparkle in her eyes.

-----

The following day he finish up work on the photos and is looking at one particular shot on his computer, one with her standing with both feet on the ground, hands holding onto either handle bar, leaning over it, her back swaying and those scrunch bikini panties hugging her ass in the shape of a hart…

“God…” he mumbles, his tongue moving over his lip, and turns his head looking at his phone on the desk next to him, ‘Nah, I’ll let her call me…’ he think, saving his work and getting up to leave.

‘Just hope she won’t wait the full two weeks…’ he think as he adjust the slight bulge in his pants, she’d been in his head ever since the shot yesterday…
 
She didn’t call the next day either, but she’ll call next week... that was what was going through his head as he entered the office for the meeting on Friday afternoon. Due to conflicting schedules and one guy coming in from overseas this was the time they had been able to agree to and none was all that pleased about it.

-----

“Jeez…” he sighs as he stands in the elevator a couple of hours later… the silence of the elevator broken halfway down as his phone goes off, “Hallo?” he picks it up without bothering seeing who’s calling.

"Monsieur Denis ... it is Danielle... Do you remember? On Wednesday? The photographs with the bike?"

“Ah, Danielle!” a wide smile appears on his face, “Off course I remember!”

"I have the contract to return. Can you give me the address to post it to?"

“Sounds great babe…” he say as the doors opens on the ground floor with a ping, “Actually, I’m in the same neighborhood right now,” he say as he heads to the street, he wasn’t that far from where they shot and she was apparently living in walking distance from there, “… you’re at work?” he asks, “I could swing by a pick it up, then I can get it all set during the weekend so I can hand it in… earn my pay too, you know?” he smiles as he fumble for his car keys while walking and talking on the phone.

“Sounds good?” he asks.
 
“Non…”

He’s slightly annoyed by this, but only briefly as she continues, explaining being at the halls, a wide grin emerging on his face as she suggests meeting nearby.

“I’d love to!” he responds.

"There is place, the quad outside the City University. A terrasse de cafe ... sorry ummm coffee place ... a bit studenty, hope you don't mind that... I can be there in... 10 minutes or so?" she ask, a sense of anticipation in her voice he thinks.

“Outside City?” he replies, “Sure, I’ll see you there beauty!” he say as he puts the car in gear and pulls away from the curb.

‘Ha, good things really do come to those who wait!’ he thinks as he drives off, using the mirrors in the car to make sure he doesn’t look like someone who’s just been sitting through a long boring meeting late Friday.

-----

Around ten minutes later he approaches the coffee place casually, scanning the tables on the sidewalk in front as he gets near…
 
He smiles as he spots her, looking almost better than he remembers as she sits there in the black top, showing the nice swell of her breasts, and even though she’s clearly not made out for a night out, her natural beauty shines through as he approach her, her eyes lighting up slightly as she sees him, returning his smile.

“Danielle,” he hugs her as she gets up to greet him, kissing her on the cheek, “… so this is where you hang out?” he asks as he takes a seat opposite her, quickly glancing around the area.

She almost immediately finds the signed deal in her bag and hands it to him.

“Oh, thanks…” he grin, tearing his eyes away from her chest, as impressive as they where it’s the shirt in itself that attracted his attention, “Just a formality really,” he smiles as he puts it into his own bag, “some are a little wary about publishing without these…” he explains, just as a waitress appears with a glass of lemonade.

“One of those, please?” he places his own order, “So, what are you studying?” he asks, “You like it?”

While listening to her respond he just sits there enjoying the view, grinning at the wording on her shirt, the innocent look in her eyes and such a perfect (bombshell as the shirt says) body was almost too good to believe.

“Have you thought about a repeat performance?” he then presses, “You didn’t feel uncomfortable about it the last time did you?” he asks, “You seemed to enjoy it and, even if you won’t admit it, you’re a very good looking girl honey…” he assures her, “Beautiful, cute… curvy” he smiles at her his eyes flicking down to her breasts.

“If you like I’ll help you with a portfolio…” he offers, “Just a few pictures, face-shots and such…”
 
Back
Top