Women who like to get teased through their panties...

Last edited:
me too please

I absolutely love doing this to a woman - and it's good to see so many of the lit ladies approving!

After touching and rubbing through them, I like to nuzzle into her panties and tease around the edge with my tongue before pulling them aside...

Fuck yes

I love getting teased through my knickers. I get VERY wet anyway, so by the end of a bit of teasing, my knickers are soaked, my thighs are slippery, and if I'm laying down, my bum crack is damp to (gravity.. Ah).

X

Mmm a lovely sensation, lots of teasing and touching before skin to skin contact can make me very wet and horny. The slow build up makes for great orgasms

I imagine the sensation is a nice one - a reminder of the physicality of eroticism. I was once told by a lady she got wet every time she saw my number on a text - still one of my most cherished complements.

I imagine the sensation is a nice one - a reminder of the physicality of eroticism. I was once told by a lady she got wet every time she saw my number on a text - still one of my most cherished complements.

I would say there is some truth in what she said. I have the same reaction when a certain someone calls me or sends me a message. It's instant arousal. I liken it to Pavlov's dogs, salivating in anticipation of food. Now if I knew that same person was going to be teasing me through my panties, my panties would definitely be wet long before he even came close to touching them.

work place

This is especially nice in the work area,,behind the desk and gentle trace your fingers over your clit and press your fingers in to push your panties inside you,,,but then it usually ends up going to the ladies room to clean up a bit

WOW...how could I have missed this thread. Love pleasuring a lady with my fingers, tongue or??? through her panties. So very erotic. I'll need to keep this thread top of mind.

Oh yes, I know a fellow whose digital contact does that to me... it's pretty freaking magical, isn't it? ;)

Delightful.............

I love pleasing and teasing a sexy woman through her panties. Cotton panties are best for moisture and scent rentention, while I prefer silk over shaven pussies and lace over a thick natural bush. I love tugging at those curly pubes that poke out of the leg openings of a thong with my teeth and running my hot wet tongue along the sides of her bulging mound. I like to press my face firmly to her heavenly scented crotch and tongue her through her panties. I like soaking her from the front side and letting her tasty juices soak through to my tongue before I tug them aside, sometimes gently, sometimes not, and snake it beneath a leg opening and whisk it teasingly over her swollen wet nubbin...............

What a wonderful thread!

I adore the sight of panties with a spreading wet spot as her arousal increases. Then stimulating her clit and labia through the fabric (satin's a favorite) is divine. I also really enjoy lifting the hem aside to expose her pussy for oral ministration ... and when it's right, penetration. :devil:

I love pleasing and teasing a sexy woman through her panties. Cotton panties are best for moisture and scent rentention, while I prefer silk over shaven pussies and lace over a thick natural bush. I love tugging at those curly pubes that poke out of the leg openings of a thong with my teeth and running my hot wet tongue along the sides of her bulging mound. I like to press my face firmly to her heavenly scented crotch and tongue her through her panties. I like soaking her from the front side and letting her tasty juices soak through to my tongue before I tug them aside, sometimes gently, sometimes not, and snake it beneath a leg opening and whisk it teasingly over her swollen wet nubbin...............

YES, to all of that!

This is lovely. I love being fingered, but there is something about the shield there .. got. And once my partner gets impatient and pulls the panties aside ... incredible!

Another lady here jumping in to say I love through/around the panties sex. :-D I think part of it is knowing that my man wants me so much he can't take the time to undress me completely. To be so desired is, of course, very hot. I love it when he licks me and rubs me through my panties, and when he just pushes the crotch to the side it's very exciting. Especially if I'm up against a wall, of course. :)

Lisa

Another lady here jumping in to say I love through/around the panties sex. :-D I think part of it is knowing that my man wants me so much he can't take the time to undress me completely. To be so desired is, of course, very hot. I love it when he licks me and rubs me through my panties, and when he just pushes the crotch to the side it's very exciting. Especially if I'm up against a wall, of course. :)

Lisa

I love seeing the creamy mess soak through her panties after fucking her like this... Such a hit sexy mess

yes

It's nice to get the feedback from the ladies on this. Thanks girls!

A few years ago my honey worked with an amazing latina girl in her office. Girl is built like J-Lo. They got together and played several times and my girl reported that this girl would do this to her quite a bit - teasing through her panties. Then, she liked to turn my girl around and pull them tight up between her cheeks. Then, aparently, all hell would break loose. I need to try this with her again. Thanks for the reminder!

Sounds delicious!

I love getting teased through my knickers. I get VERY wet anyway, so by the end of a bit of teasing, my knickers are soaked, my thighs are slippery, and if I'm laying down, my bum crack is damp to (gravity.. Ah).

X

Sounds like you need someone to peel those sweet damp panties from your lovely bum, hoist your sexy legs high into the air and perform a little clean-up :) But, then again if that is done properly, it will only leave you wetter.

I for one love the sight, the feel, the warmth, and the intoxicating sweet scent that mouthing and licking a woman through her panties creates. I am partial to pushing her legs far apart and whisking my hot wet tongue beneath the leg openings and dragging it slowly upward over her steamy wet pussy..........

Great thread. Any time any place a woman wants this I volunteer. At a recent Christmas party I went through my dates panties three times like this. each and every pair I sucked and fingered her to orgasm. Pink, blue and beige all met my tongue and hands best Christmas party ever.

Back