Where are all the bi and lesbian women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pardon the intrusion

Howdy! Pardon the intrusion, but I was hoping someone would be able to assist me in my (our) quest. My girl is bi/bi-curious. She/we're looking for someone that she could open herself up to about this and talk freely withour fear of judgement. We are an online couple and have been for well over a year. Its ok this is for her benefit, not so much mine. Shes looking for someone she can be open with and perhaps indulge in as well. She's interested in chatting or even in real world. She has had very lil experience (some playful petting and small makeout session) but she is really interested. She's also very shy and timid hence why I am posting on her behalf.

Thanks for your time

MD
 
Last edited:
Playful pouting

I'm sitting here hot and wet and no ladies around to make it all better. When is someone going to move into the middle of nowhere by me? Oh so sad. :( Guess I'll just wait a little longer. :kiss:
 
Well, here I am, happily married, but increasingly interested in women, especially those, who would love to worship my breasts...
 
Curious girl

At 27 I've spent many years watching oodles of les porn. I'm naturally very shy, but sometimes I just want a woman. Soft and warm, cuddly and kind.
 
Slowly opens the door to the newly found room.. Hey do you all mind if I share the air and space with you all?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top