Choosing a category

fsqueeze

Virgin
Finished a story about a consensual, but pretty freaking rough encounter for a young, dumb married couple. They hate and love each other. They each deliberately piss off the other. They beat and fuck the shit out of each other.

I like the irony of putting it in "Loving Wives." That a bad idea?

-FS

Depends how thick skinned you are and what your goals for the story are.

Finished a story about a consensual, but pretty freaking rough encounter for a young, dumb married couple. They hate and love each other. They each deliberately piss off the other. They beat and fuck the shit out of each other.

I like the irony of putting it in "Loving Wives." That a bad idea?

-FS

LW readers expect lots of different things, but I doubt anyone expects that type of story there.

Let me ask you. What's loving about beating the shit out of each other?

LW readers expect lots of different things, but I doubt anyone expects that type of story there.

I'd put it in LW just to see what happens. But note I don't post in LW, don't write stories about marrieds, and don't care what people who read LW think. So take this advice with all the salt in the Pacific and a glass of water.

Let me ask you. What's loving about beating the shit out of each other?

I think the site's use of "loving" for that category is "has extramarital sex," not as in showing any affection for each other.

Erotic couplings.

There's no extra marital to warrant loving wives and although you said its rough-I am imagining what you're writing is a good old fashioned hate fuck- non con won't work because its consensual and there is no top/bottom called out to try and slip it into BDSM so EC is your best bet as its kind of a catch all.

Erotic couplings.

There's no extra marital to warrant loving wives and although you said its rough-I am imagining what you're writing is a good old fashioned hate fuck- non con won't work because its consensual and there is no top/bottom called out to try and slip it into BDSM so EC is your best bet as its kind of a catch all.

I think this probably is right because EC is kind of a default category: two people getting it on, details to be filled in later. Generally speaking, though, its stories have a gentler demeanor than what you seem to have in mind.

I foresee many trolls with bared fangs if you submit it under LW.

Thanks to all for the thoughts, considerations, and recommendations. I appreciate your time.

I think this probably is right because EC is kind of a default category: two people getting it on, details to be filled in later. Generally speaking, though, its stories have a gentler demeanor than what you seem to have in mind.

I foresee many trolls with bared fangs if you submit it under LW.

I would be interested to see what the trolls would say in LW only because with no cheating they'll have to get more creative than to call the woman a cheating whore who should be gang raped and the guy a cuck faggot who should kill himself.

They're not all that bright over there so it would be entertaining.

I would be interested to see what the trolls would say in LW only because with no cheating they'll have to get more creative than to call the woman a cheating whore who should be gang raped and the guy a cuck faggot who should kill himself.

The jokes on you LadyLovecraft, all are cheating whores.

That's a good point. I suspect that without cheating in the story they would tell you to kill yourself for wasting their time. There's no winning with trolls.

IDK where I'd post that kind of story--nothing really fits perfectly--but I am terrified of the Loving Wives section. They are meanie butts over there. :(

I never have and never will post any stories in Loving Wives, but I have never been entirely sure what they like in that section. LW is promoted as being stories about cheating and swinging, but what sort of stories do they want to see?

I have written two cheating stories both in Erotic Couplings. One, a very black comedy about yuppies featured a spoiled, selfish, bad-tempered and controlling young woman who cheats on her fiancé with his loser younger brother. Out of pure spite she allows the younger brother to do things with her that she prohibits her fiancé from doing. And while her long-suffering fiancé does cheat himself, her infidelity is never uncovered and she is never held to account for her behavior.

Is that situation something that the LW readers tend to like, or do they prefer something even more mean-spirited like a young couple with the husband cheating on his wife who is sick with cancer or an injury and cannot have sex? Or do they like situations where cheaters are made to pay for their infidelity? For example a young woman cheats on her husband while he is at work and when saying goodbye to her boyfriend until their next tryst they are struck by lightning and killed. Is that the sort of story that would appeal?

I never have and never will post any stories in Loving Wives, but I have never been entirely sure what they like in that section. LW is promoted as being stories about cheating and swinging, but what sort of stories do they want to see?

Or do they like situations where cheaters are made to pay for their infidelity? For example a young woman cheats on her husband while he is at work and when saying goodbye to her boyfriend until their next tryst they are struck by lightning and killed. Is that the sort of story that would appeal?

I think that is the kind of story the btb crowd (or adultery should have consequences, especially if it's the wife, as they like to see it) would prefer. I think the btb crowd is the dominant faction over there but there is also the reconciliation faction, the cuckold fetish faction, and just people who like cheating stories or don't mind them if the story tickles their fancy.

But since you can't please all in that section there will be more negative votes/comments than any other genre. It seems like some of the btb crowd also will travel to other categories like EC or IR to rail against cheating wives wherever they find those harlots.

But since you can't please all in that section there will be more negative votes/comments than any other genre. It seems like some of the btb crowd also will travel to other categories like EC or IR to rail against cheating wives wherever they find those harlots.

Seriously, it's like a constant, anti-women two minute hate over there; ugh. Whenever I'm in the story index and my eyes skim over the "Loving Wives" link, in my head I'm like, "You must NEVER go there, Simba."

But do you even care what anonymous trolls say?

"Finished a story about a consensual, but pretty freaking rough encounter for a young, dumb married couple. They hate and love each other. They each deliberately piss off the other. They beat and fuck the shit out of each other."

Isn't this an Eminem song? 'Love the Way it Hurts', with Rihanna?

Having read a whole lot of the loving Wives section, I have to say that your plot doesn't sound like it fits any variants of LW. Not that its a bad idea, just not any kind of LW storyline. Although I've seen Loving Wives stories where the author took the title seriously and wrote about couples who loved each other, so I guess you could call it that.

I have 3 very short LW stories (all three are variants on 'I don't like cheaters') and all three got nasty posts from anonymous trolls. I did bin a couple of the 'kill yourself' criticisms, because those posters were assholes, but left the rest, because who the fuck cares what Anonymous says? It takes no time to make up a name and if some whiner can't be arsed to do that little effort, I don't care what they say about my stories. Because hey, its LW, where actual sex is optional and angst is fun. Though I laughed at the "Idiotic shit! Minus 5*!!" comment, I should add that to my profile... And its not like there are a lot of comments, I think its 20-40 total comments for each and they average 40,000 views. So when you think flamestorm, its usually more like some lolos holding up their lighters, by themselves.

I will admit LW cheaters tend to be a taco fest, but the cheating wives are hooking up with the sausage slingers, so its a pretty equal opportunity hate that gets slung.

And my 3 shorts do include 2 cheating wives and a LW POV from the guy's viewpoint (right up to the swerve at the end). My works in progress all include infidelity, but vary in their response to it.

And I'm working on a (Nonhuman) ghost story, but its spinning out slowly, perhaps it ought to be in EC instead. Needs more fucking, too.

Last edited:
It seems like some of the btb crowd also will travel to other categories like EC or IR to rail against cheating wives wherever they find those harlots.

One found one of my stories, in NonCon. He claimed he was searching for Cheating Wives and Lit sent him to my story; odd, since no one is married in it, no one is cheating in it, and the tags don't imply otherwise. The comment was a hate-filled little spat about how first person present stories suck, noncon sucks, stories without cheating suck, etc.

Ironically, that particular story will eventually get continued and will feature my first married couple, and they will be happy about the (purely monogamous) relationship they're in. I wish I'd finished it so he could have read that part. :)

As far as I can tell, it's simple. The BTB crowd in LW is a bunch of hate-filled losers who have failed at relationships, are emotionally fucked up and looking for validation for their hate. There's no reason to write for them because they aren't people you'd really want to get to know, or enjoy pleasing. Yes, you'll get lots of views, but that's like saying your stories are really popular with parakeets when they are printed out and used to line cages.

I had no cheating in my LW April Fools contest story and they hated it. My lowest rated story here. Lol. Lots of great comments though, better than my story.

Seriously, it's like a constant, anti-women two minute hate over there; ugh. Whenever I'm in the story index and my eyes skim over the "Loving Wives" link, in my head I'm like, "You must NEVER go there, Simba."

I disagree. Some must post there, kind of like the natives throwing the comely youths into the volcano to satiate it. If they didn't have LW stories they would ravage the other genre realms in their quest for cheating wives.

One found one of my stories, in NonCon. He claimed he was searching for Cheating Wives and Lit sent him to my story; odd, since no one is married in it, no one is cheating in it, and the tags don't imply otherwise. The comment was a hate-filled little spat about how first person present stories suck, noncon sucks, stories without cheating suck, etc.

Ironically, that particular story will eventually get continued and will feature my first married couple, and they will be happy about the (purely monogamous) relationship they're in. I wish I'd finished it so he could have read that part. :)

As far as I can tell, it's simple. The BTB crowd in LW is a bunch of hate-filled losers who have failed at relationships, are emotionally fucked up and looking for validation for their hate. There's no reason to write for them because they aren't people you'd really want to get to know, or enjoy pleasing. Yes, you'll get lots of views, but that's like saying your stories are really popular with parakeets when they are printed out and used to line cages.

It's funny how they use the search engine in an effort to find cheating wives wherever they stray, though they claim to so dislike these type of stories and prefer true loving, loyal wives.

The LW trolls aren't all about cheating-although they do find it and everywhere. You can find them in incest stories where the mom is doing the son behind the father's back:rolleyes:

But they have also pushed femdom out of BDSM because they flame anything with a woman in control and I've seen them in mature stories where the milf/cougar is "gasp' the sexual aggressor and the young man isn't telling them 'bitch get on your knees'

So they pretty much go after any story where women aren't submissive, acting like drooling cum dumpsters or are victims of rape.

So they love them some me :D

Perfect example from today on a mother/son story where mom was having sex with the son behind her husband's back. Keep in mind the father was an abusive domineering asshole, but all men are great to LW trolls.

PURE DROSS
04/20/17 By: Anonymous
UTTERLY PUERILE RAMBLINGS OF AN IDIOT.....

I'll give points for the word Puerile

Back