Curious guys

fredgy

Lost at Lit
Just wondering how many guys like me are on here, curious but have never had an actual experience. I see myself being able to do a bi mmf but not sure how far I could actually go.

Any mostly straight guys out there like me?

I'm also really into femme boys and trannies.

You will find absolutely no shortage of guys on here who are in just the spot that you are in. Happy hunting!

Just wondering how many guys like me are on here, curious but have never had an actual experience. I see myself being able to do a bi mmf but not sure how far I could actually go.

Raising my hand....

Very wild;)

I have zero interest in kissing or intimacy. I do have intense interest in the pure carnal possibilities. I would definitely date a transgendered woman (pre-op preferably). I really regret not doing that before I got married.

But, I would also definitely fuck a man should my wife be ok with that. I'm pretty sure my tastes run towards bearish big dicked guys.

Im bi

But just for sex, cannot love a other guy

I dont have much experience with guy. I only sucked and been sucked by one of my friends when we were 20

Why have a female in, does this give you a piece of mind rather than have just a guy in a mm situation.

Same here - still curious but would love to be with a Tgirl, CD or another guy

Count me in this club as well. I'm not interested in a relationship or intimacy, just some hardcore rough sucking and fucking. I'm not turned on by small cocks though, it has to be at least my size (average) or larger, preferably larger.

Ha, maybe it's our own fascination with large cocks that makes us insecure that women have the same feelings?

I've had a few casual / quick encounters that were "random" yet we all know i put myself in situations where another man might approach but ill deny it hehe

I'm In

I think that I am finally ready to take the plunge. Never been with a guy but willing to suck and be sucked, but it has to be with another first timer. I might kiss also. I am in South Jersey buy the way.

Back