Young Lara experiences the world (Closed)

Lady Chelmsford

"I think my son will be glad to hear you have not turned your will against further encounters with him."

Again the woman got the distant look of memories long past.

"I am showing you this because it is the truth behind the expedition, and none apart from my son know the reality. I need your help and thus you need the truth."

Lady Chelmsford sat straighter, " now I have a question for you. How does it feel knowing you have pleasured both a mother and her son?"

She released Lara.

"For this truth I offer to help you expand your sensuality. Lie across my knees, I will only use my hand this time."

Lara Croft

Lara was relieved that Lady Chelmsford did not show any disdain for her reasoning, and once again she heard that Thomas was Chelmsford's son. She was mostly amazed that Professor Knight did not know what the Lady was telling her, she had expected that he would have known the Mistress, his patron, particularly well. Lara was also invigorated by the fact that Lady Chelmsford needed her help, and in that moment she knew what her next question would be.

Lara tried to restrain her eagerness as she positioned herself across Lady Chelmsford's knees. Her womanhood gave a throb of eagerness as Lara anticipated the promised reward for an answer. Luckily, the question that Chelmsford had asked was easy to respond to, though she wasn't sure that Chelmsford would like what she heard.

"To be honest, Mistress, I am not yet sure," Lara said softly, "At the moment all I know is that I find the both of you arousing. "

Lady Chelmsford

Although Lara shifting against the Lady's knees caused her him to ride up and expose her beautiful backside, the mistress took the time to pull it down again. She thought that somehow the false modesty and the feel against her hand would be more arousing.

Placing her hand on the lacy covered cheek, the woman spoke so softly that Lara would have to strain to hear her. "So you are aroused by us both."

It was not a question but a statement of fact, accompanied by her hand striking Lara softly.

"Know that you will never have us together," her next strike was slightly harder. "I have no intention to taste my son when we kiss."

Again she struck harder, "or to know your mouth has swallowed his seed when it is between my thighs."

Her next smack was hard and would have caused a reddening if not for the thin material covering Lara.

"So how do you propose we prevent this?"

Lara Croft

It was difficult for Lara to concentrate on rational behaviour with Lady Chelmsford spanking her. Each spank got progressively harder, and the last had Lara cry out with surprise.

Despite the erotic nature of the situation, Lara was pleased that Lady Chelmsfor had all intentions to keep her dalliances with Lara seperate from those of her son. It made Lara feel a little more comfortable and relaxed with the possible arrangement.

" Shall I attend to Thomas only on occassions when I will not serve you afterwards? I can also assure that both my body and mouth are thoroughly washed after finishing with Thomas. Will that be sufficient?" Lara asked as she prepared herself for another spank, and found that her nether regions were anticipating it with great pleasure.

Lady Chelmsford

"Oh Lara, you are such a sweet innocent girl, yet have the heart of a whore."

The next smack struck down, only slightly less painful than the last.

"You use your body to gain what you desire," her hand lingered on Lara's backside, slipping under the hemline and soothingly caressing it. "Don't get me wrong, I do not condem you for it, for I too have whored myself over my life."

"If you care to continue your affair with me, the rules will be simple. Your arse is too beautiful to be soiled by a man's perverse desires. My son can fuck you, for that is all it is to him, when we are not to be together. As I said I do not want you coming to me with him on your mind. But he will not pleasure you orally, not that he wishes to, but I do not want you comparing a mother and her son's skills."

There was another jolt of pain as her hand came down on the exposed flesh now.

"Yes Lady Croft, I usually do not agree to pleasure my toys that way, but for you I have made an exception. Do these terms please you so far? There will be more, but I give you the chance to chose whether you accept them so far."

She struck Lara again, "and to ask another question bottled up inside you."

Lara Croft

The feeling of Lady Chelmsford's hand caressing her arse was heavenly, and Lara couldn't help but raise her hips slightly so that she pressed against the tender contact.

Lara had never thought about what she was doing as whoring; but then again she realised it was a matter of definition. As Lady Chelmsford named her conditions for the interaction with Thomas Lara was willing to agree; the Mistress and Professor Knight had oral skills enough for her, and what drew her to Thomas was a combination of his impressive cock and his sense of entitlement.

"I agree to the condition of only allowing Thomas to fuck me, and only when we are not together. I will also not give him permission to perform oral on me," As Lara spoke she found that she was breathless, setting the conditions out like this was unexpectedly arousing, as was the way that Lady Chelmsford was handling her.

"When you said that my arse was to precious to be soiled, did you mean to say that I am not allowed anal play?"

"Also, my question is how I can help you. In return I can tell you whether or not I agree. "

Lady Chelmsford

"Yes young Lara, no anal play with any of the men you know currently, perhaps that will change on our travels together. But for now I don't want to know my son's cock or the professor's has been near there. With him it is a matter of denying him something he wants."

She gave the girl on last smack before releasing the girl.

"As for your question, I will answer but your price is too low, this Lara is the most important thing to me. And for the answer you will need to promise that you will use your friend Samantha to practice pleasing me. She is a woman so will know what we like, but if you feel you need more knowledge, the professor has a book you can steal."

Lara Croft

Lara had to think a little harder about these new conditions, so she was pleased when Lady Chelsford gave her behind a reprieve.

The thought of having to deny Professor Knight anal did not sound terribly easy at this stage; she knew that he was a man who made sure he got what he wanted, so it would probably cause tension between them. However Lara knew that, if she told him her reasons, he would most likely then figure out a way to negotiate this with Lady Chelmsford anyway.

"I will agree to the no anal part so long as it can be introduced with Professor Knight when the time is right. I am happy to keep Thomas away from that area for good though.

Because his cock is too monstrous for that, Lara thought, but didn't say in respect for the side of Lady Chelmsford that was Thomas's mother.

"As for practising my oral skills on Samanta, this is something that I can't promise. At least not at this moment. I am not willing to make promises that rely so heavily on others. I can give you my word that, if she is receptive to it, I will practise on her so long as it doesn't damage our friendship. The book though? I can call the Professor tonight and ask to borrow it."

Lara wasn't sure if that was what Lady Chelmsford was looking for, but she needed to be honest. She wasn't going to promise things that she didn't think were possible, and she wanted to make that clear from the start.

Lady Chelmsford

"Of course she will be receptive to it dear, she loves you," the woman gave her area a tender pat, "not as I love you mind you. But as a friend who would chance a lot for someone, just as you would do."

The Lady relaxed back, "you are now free to take up and position you desire, no choice will be wrong or punished."

She did not wait for Lara to comply before continuing.

"She is curious to experience that kind of love, and you are safe. She knows you do not love her like that, and love the professor. For both of you it would be a phase," she smiled, "or so she thinks. Now do you have any further biting questions?"

Lara Croft

Lara wondered at Lady Chelmsford's assumptions. The woman was clearly wise, but Lara would have to think upon that later. If she was right then things were going to change between Lara and Sam.

Upon invitation, Lara looked around the room at the various seeting options. There was space on the lounge, an abundance of room on the floor, or a soft velvet footstool. Even though the Lady had claimed that no option was wrong, Lara was still unsure of her own position in regards to the Mistress. So she chose the middle level, not one in line with the Mistress but slightly below. A place of respect, yet it held more sway than the floor.

"I have lots of other questions, but none that can't wait. If I ask all of them here we will never make our expedition," Lara laughed.

Lady Chelmsford

"I would have suspected you would have chosen to sit next to me as my lover, or between my legs as my servant." She smiled wickedly, leaving doubt as to whether either of those were what she wanted.

"Lara would you be willing to obey my every command, even if it goes against your Professors wishes."

She gave the words a moment to sink in.

"In return Lara I will tell you the most astounding news you have ever heard. I am so confident that this news will astound you that if you do not feel it is so you can refract your answer. But to show your commitment to consider the news properly, you must imagine what you would wish you Queen to be wearing now while you are alone with her. If you imagine it, the necklace will make it reality."

Lara Croft

To Lara, the question was not whether she would be willing to obey Lady Chelmsford's every command, even if it conflicted with Professor Knight's. Lara felt a sense of vertigo as she tried to comprehend what was happening. She had seen magic for herself this day, and she had a feeling that this had barely scratched the surface.

The true question was what this was worth to her. What this knowledge would give to her. If the professor had no idea about it, then he could offer her nothing. Fortunately, Lara knew that her hunger for knowledge went above and beyond her hunger for everything else. There had been many times where she had forgotten to eat whilst studying. She looked up at Lady Chelmsford. This woman could hold the answer to questions that she had been needing ever since her time on that damn island. Plus, she had a feeling that Professor Knight would even agree to such an order.

"Provided only that I am not required to do anything that will genuinely hurt myself or others unless for survival reasons, or anything that will compromise my integrity."

Lara smiled timidly as she slipped from the foot stool onto the chaise beside Lady Chelmsford. She closed her eyes and imagined Lady Chelmsford in an elaborate corset with classy yet sensual accessories. Even though she truly desired to see her naked, or in something more revealing, the outfit she imagined (at least in her mind) suited the refined class and natural sensuality of the mistress.

Lady Chelmsford

The Lady smiled at her boldness and her choice, but then grinned when Lara's thoughts of seeing her naked resulted in the girl suddenly sitting without covering next to her.

"Of course that goes without saying, nothing harmful." She rose and moved to stand before Lara, "don't change your mind my dear. It has been so long since I chose to pleasure a woman like this, preferring to be the one receiving."

She used her foot to nudge Lara's legs apart.

"Lady Croft, it is the rightful Queen of England before you. Not some descendant, but the actual Queen, and I require your help to find Excalibur in order to prove it."

Lara Croft

Lara was at a loss for words. The whole purpose of the expedition and Lady Chelmsford's claims exploded in her mind. Her eyes were wide as she observed the woman before her. Suddenly, much made sense. Her wealth, her way of speaking, her agelessness, her undeniable air off command.

"I..." Lara knew that she should say something, but did not know what that was. Instead she looked up at Lady Chelmsford, the Queen, and she awaited her next order.

Lady Chelmsford

The Lady smiled at Lara obvious surprise.

"That would make you my subject, so Lara," the way she said it sounded more like Laura, "would you like your queen to lick your pussy?" She grinned, "in all my years I have never encountered a better word for it."

Lara Croft

The use of the word pussy made Lara's eyes widen before a grin broke out on her face. She could almost forget the revelation when Lady Chelmsford spoke like that.

"Yes please Mistress," Lara replied before she could stop herself. The truth was that she wanted it. The morning with Knight had been wonderful, but there was a part of her that was completely yearning for release.

Lady Chelmsford

Noticing the slight shock on Lara's face, the Lady felt the need to explain as she almost glided down to her knees.

"I have to keep current with the terminology of the world," she began by gently brushing her lips over Lara's knees. "There are more correct terms, but they are not right for the tender exchanges between long lost lovers." She ran her hands up Lara's thighs, then more forcefully down her inner thighs, using the chance to force the girls legs apart. "Some men have such vulgar terms which I am sure they have used with you." Again her soft lips brushed the girl's tender flesh. "But that terms just sounds sweet and still leave you in no doubt about what is happening."

With surprising strength she pulled Lara closer so that her backside was just balancing on the edge of the chair.

"Oh Lady Lancelot, how your Queen has missed pleasing you,"the words though bold were ended abruptly as Lady Chelmsford's lips reached her goal.

Lara Croft

Lara was shocked when Lady Chelmsford called her Lady Lancelot, but that shock was soon eclipsed by the feeling of Lady Chelmsord's lips on her womanhood. A thick fog of lust slowed her mind and quickened her blood, her entire body felt that it was on fire and only Lady Chelmsford could cool it.

Lost. That was how Lara felt. As Lady Chelmsford pleasured her there was nothing in this world but them. She seemed to know just what Lara wanted and how she wanted it.

Lady Chelmsford

If Lara thought that any previous lovers were skilled she was wrong. Even Professor Knight a self confessed study in the art of cunnilingus was overshadowed by the Lady's touch. It was as if she had written the book on the practise.

Every technique that Lara found pleasurable in the past was encountered with absolute precision, and those she had not enjoyed before were now shown to be just as pleasurable when done by the beautiful mistress.

Even her tongue seemed special as it delved deep into the young woman, with an agility to tease that special place that brought Lara to the brink of the precipice. But the Lady would not let her fall over into the long drop towards orgasm. Just when Lara thought she would take the plunge Lady Chelmsford would ease off slightly allowing Lara to step away from the edge before slowly drawing her back.

Lara Croft

It was the sweetest form of torture imaginable.

Every time she came close to orgasm, Lady Chelmsford would retreat and take the orgasm with her. Initially, it made Lara gasp and moan, and writhe. She would press herself against her Mistress and hope for more. Though it wasn't long until it became strangely painful, every missed crest made her cry out, made her fingers rake the sheets, made her scream for mercy and beg to come. Lara wished to thread her fingers through Lady Chelmsford's hair and pull her into her sex until she had no choice but to make Lara come.

"Please Mistress," Lara cried, panting heavily "Please my sweet Queen I need release!"

Lady Chelmsford

Those were the sweet words Lady Chelmsford had been waiting for. She had dropped enough hints of Lara's importance to her. The girl had to learn she could ask for what she wanted. But she had also called her mistress and queen, thus she was accepting she was bound to the Lady's whim and will.

So she obliged the desperate woman beneath her. Her tongue began to penetrate the girl's very core, slowly at first but building up. To Lara it would feel like a fair sized cock was stretching her channel open and reaching for the wall at the back. This time when Lara neared the precipice she was not driven back, but instead allowed to topple over. As Lara fell, the Lady's tongue found her g-spot while her hand rubbed the engorged clit.

Lara Croft

A tear of relief slid from eyes as she screamed out in orgasm. It was the sweet release she had been waiting for and it rippled through ever fiber of her being. After so much denial Lara felt as though this pleasure lasted a long while. When she finally,came down from her high she was panting, sweating and shaking,with exertion. And it was wonderful.

"How can I serve you Milady?" Lara gasped, feeling the throbbing of her sex radiate through her entire bod in time with her racing heart.

Lady Chelmsford

The Lady rested her head on Lara's thigh while the young woman regained her breath. It was a tender gesture and for a moment the woman looked happy and content. She Lara spoke she lifted her head and smiled at the girl before standing.

"Oh you will have plenty of time to serve me in the future, now I am just glad to have my beloved returned to me after over a thousand years."

"But," she offered Lara her hand, "we need to clean up, as we will have some visitors just now."

Taking Lara's hand she helped the girl up, "I didn't expect this visit to become so intimate until much later, and we can't have you looking so ...flustered...when naked in front of the guests."

She guided the hand to her womanhood and Lara could feel the wetness there.

"And we can't have the Queen's arousal noticed as well."

She led Lara off towards a large bathing room with a beautiful shower that looked as if it was a waterfall.

"Oh and Lara, when we are alone as lovers you may call me by my name...Morgana."

Lara Croft

Lara was still too dazed to do anything other than follow Lady Chelmsford as she was led by the hand. She was curious about the visitors that the Lady mentioned, but it wasnt until her hand was placed on Chelmsford's damp womanhood that she was drawn from her stupor with a gasp.

Lara stripped herself of her clothes as Chelmsford spoke.

"Morgana," She breathed the name as it was spoken and her eyes were wide.

She knew alot about the Arthurian legends, and part of her froze at that name. Lara bit the inside of her lip and chastised herself; Lady Chelmsford... Morgana, had been nothing but good to her thus far. And, if truth were told, Lara was well aware of how history could paint a villain out of a daisy. And she also knew that mythology was much worse.

She retook Morgana's hand as she stepped back into the glorious waterfall, her skin prickling where the water hit it.

"Would you like me to watch you Mistress?"

Lara needed time to think. A lot of time. But she decided that, for now, she would just try to enjoy herself.

Lady Chelmsford

Lady Chelmsford did not have to be a mind reader to see the questions forming in Lara's mind at her revelation. Although she did not know what the girl was thinking she could sense that the name Morgana troubled her, and she found it surprising that Lara had not questioned her about her being a thousand year old lover.

"Why yes Lady Croft, your mistress would very much like that."

Lady Chelmsford let Lara lead her, "and I will tell you that question you so need to know. How can Morgana be the Queen of all the Britons."

She surrendered herself to Lara's touch, "or am I not right, are there other questions that burn at your curiosity?"

Back