Paying Debt Off (open rp)

PrincessAmelia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2012
Posts
4,905
Paying Debt Off (closed for Eiselmann )

Name: Courtney Davidson
Age: 19
Description: blonde long straight hair, black eyes, tiny waist, 30 C boobs that look to big for her body, tanned five foot 6 and cute tiny ass

History: Courtney's dad had a lot debt so he decided to borrow some money off the Mafia. He tried to pay it back but the interest is making it impossible. He's now given Courtney to them to pay the debts off she was going to be the Mafia possession for most of her life.

Courtney was laid on her bed she was so frightened and she hated her dad for doing this to her. Soon they'd be here. Her dad had told her to dress nicely so that's what she had done she was in https://www.sexyher.co.uk/uploaded_files/product/767-bigCbbTRl.JPG

Her dad was still at work he thought it was best that he didn't watch her leave. Her suitcases were packed her room was bare. Her suitcases were in the living room. Her heart was racing she wondered what was going to happen to her she hoped they wouldn't hurt her. She wasn't a virgin but she didn't have much experience,She knew the basics. She went and sat downstairs to calm her nerves she had a glass of wine yes she was underage but she didn't see what harm one glass could do her. She tossed her hair back waiting for the knock on the door. She wondered if the Mafia boss would come get her or would she meet him later.
 
Last edited:
Jacob Pontero
Age 18
Blond Hair Blue eyes (thanks to his English mother)6ft tall slim-homeschooled

Jacob got out of BMW and checked the address he'd been given against the mail box , he'd been shown a photo of the girl and she was a babe, it was a hell of a birthday present his very own slut for as long as he wanted her.

He knew the background that had brought this situation to a head and had no real issue with it, if a man was fool enough to go into debt he could never repay then he deserved to pay one hell of a penalty.

Putting the peice of paper into his back pocket he walked up to the door and knocked. When the door opened his eyes milked her for all he was worth...this was one hell of a woman..happy eighteenth Jake was all he could think of.

"Get in the car say nothing " Jacob grabbed her suitbase and back and put them into trunk, then got into the car his eyes once again on this Courtney.

"Nice tits " Jacob said suddenly and quick as a flash one of his hands reached out and cupped the nearest breast an gave it a quick squeeze under the fabric of the dress then he removed his hands before she could react "We'll be at the estate shortly until I tell you to talk I'm not overly interested in anything you have to say"

BY nature Jacob liked to think of himself as a good guy but when it came to business he'd shown a ruthless streak that matched his father Alfonso...and for now , at least, this girl was business....pleasure would come soon enough of that he was certain.
 

Attachments

  • ymm.jpg
    ymm.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 26
She answered the door she was shaking a little nervous. She was pleasantly suprised the guy at the door was actually good looking. She watched him putting the suitcases in the trunk. She looked at her childhood home and got a tear in her eye. She was never coming back here. She didn't care she wouldn't see her dad he had given her away so she was done with him.

She slide into the car and crossed her legs she was so nervous she had no clue she was Jacob's birthday present. She looked at him as he got in the car. She blushed as he said "Nice tits".

She was shocked when he just grab her boob. She bite her lip hard she looked at him as she fidgetted with her hair. She nodded her head when he said "We'll be at the estate shortly until I tell you to talk I'm not overly interested in anything you have to say"

She didn't really want to talk to him anyway. She sat looking out of the window as she ran her fingers through her long hair. She saw her house slowly disappear. She crossed her legs as she looked out of the window. She hummed to herself trying to keep herself calm.
 
It had taken close to twenty minutes to get to the Pontero Estate, the gates opened with only a moments hesitation and Jacob drove forward , the house itself was another 400 feet inot the property and while it was a massive mansion it was still out of view partly because of the number of treesin veiw but mostly because of the ten foot high four foot thick wall that ran along the front of the estate.

There were armed guards as well, out of sight but not to be messed with, hits still happened but no where near as often as the 70's Alfonso Pontero intended to die of old age so security remained of paramount importance.

The driveway sweeped around the wall and a few moments later the vast mansion appearred.

It stood four stories high (two above ground-two below) 12 bedrooms each with an ensuite, servants quarters in the distance , guardhouse closer by a garage housed 27 European cars and the Mansion itself could easily have been found in Tuscany.

"Get out and follow me " Jacob said as he opened his car door, a servant appearred out of no where and opened the car trunk and took Courtney's bags.

Jacob lead then to a side door and entered into a rather large living area "Father this is Courtney " Jacob said to his very over weight father who held a glass of whisley in one hand and a fat cigar in the other. Next to him sat a young woman maybe mid twenties who was barely wearing a silver skirt, her legs seemed to go for ever and her body showed the value of hours in the gym. "Allison this is Courtney ...Courtney my new step mother Alison"

Alison smiled "You be sure to take good care of him Courtney but leave some for me " the young woman said half seriously.

Alfonso shot back "Stop teasing the boy he knows what I'd do to him if he fucked you while I was still married to you, which reminds me your old step mother Emma rang and said happy birthday " then the fat man looked at Courtney " So you're what I get for half a million...you best be a great fuck if my boy doesn't like you , your dad's a dead man....now both of you ......fuck off I have a paper to read "

Jacob lead Courtney along a few corridors and up the center stairwell down another long corridor and into a massive room half the room was one large entertainment sections, gaming consoles and large screens dominated, while the other half of the room had a more tradition bed and various furnishings.

"So get out of that dress I want to see what I'm getting for my birthday " with that Jacob pulled out his impressive cock "I assume you know how to suck a cock" ...in truth he was extremely horny, and living in the same house as Allison didn't help, she was even worse than his fathers previous wife Emma , a tall redhead who was a little more than obsessed by Jacob
 
She looked at the house as she thought wow this is a nice place. She got out of the car as informed. She smiled at his farther and step mom. "Nice to meet you." She said politely. She was so shy.

She found it strange that his step mom said "You be sure to take good care of him Courtney but leave some for me " She didn't know if he was joking or not. She fidgetted as she tried to keep herself calm. "Well to be honest sir I don't care what you do to my farther." She meant every word she didn't care because he had given her away to this family. She was worried she wouldn't be enough. She was panicking inside because she thought she may get hurt.

She looked at him as she pulled her dress off under was http://cdnd.lystit.com/photos/2010/...ng-product-1-109984-368316601_large_flex.jpeg

She stroked her hair out of her face. "Of course I know how to suck cock." She said sarcastically. She got on her knees. She was so nervous she shaked a little on her knees. She licked his cock before taking him in her mouth. She took his cock head in her mouth she sucked softly as she stroked his balls.
 
Jacob closed his eyes and let her sensational lips move over his cock, his eyes closed he quickly lket out moans of satisfaction, it wasn't his first blow job, heck it might be hi eighteenth birthday but he was far from a virgin but Jacob concided quickly...this bitch knew how to suck cock as she had stated.

He'd been taught to wet a womans pussy before entering her but his fathers advise had been more direct 'if you're horny stick it in any bitch is there for your satisfaction'

Still he allowed long minutes to pass before he made his next command "Okay get out of bra and panties " with that Jacob undressed revealing a slightly tanned body that was toned and hard...okay go over to my bed and get on all fours" Jacob moved behind the girl and took a firmhold of his cock he guided it towards her open pussy before he entered her he said

"You better be a good fuck bitch and you better make sure you let me know how much you enjoy fucking me or the next cock you take will be from some diseased bum"
 
She was sucked softly on his cock as she stroked his balls. She bobbed up and down sucking his cock. She knew she was good. She looked up at him as she took him all the way down her throat. She sucked harder.

She pulled her bra off then her panties she smiled at him as she crawled onto the bed. She stuck her ass out as she stroked her boobs. She was nervous about him taking her she bite her lip.

"I'll be good I'm promise I'm pretty noisy in sex so you will know how much I will like your cock." She felt him enter her as she pushed back hard on his cock she felt his balls slapping against her ass. "Please don't make fuck a diseased bum." She whispered as she pushed hard back on his cock.
 
His first time had in truth beena disaster, he'd cum within seconds of entering the woman but the woman had expected that and over the following hours had brought him back to hardness time and time again. His next fuck had been even better his favourite centerfold thanks to his fathers contacts since then he'd taken a vast array of women, but this time was different, this time she wouldn't leave.

This bitch was his , his until he no longer wanted her, his for life if he so wanted.

His hands moved firmly to her hips and with that came an increase in power, his thrusts pushed deep into her pussy and the sound of his balls slapping became ever present, his eyes focused on the wall ahead and when he finally spoke again it came form somewhere south of the heart. "Shit your a good fuck aren't you , you fucking slut"

And still his cock powered into her pussy he was going to enjoy this first fucking and he already knew who she was going to fuck next.
 
She pushed back hard as she pinched her nipples. She bite her lip hard. Her boobs bounced. She was enjoying this unlike many guys she had been with it wasn't over in seconds.

She moaned out loudly "oh god fuck yes fuck me harder." She stroked her clit as she moaned out. When he said "Shit your a good fuck aren't you , you fucking slut" it made her feel kinda better about this whole she had been worried that within days he send her away because she had never done anal her ass was un-fucked.

"Oh god yeah fuck me I'm dirty slut." She called out as she rocked her hips back.
 
"Yeah you fucking whore" Jacob all but yelled, shit she's good the thought entered his mind as she started fucking him back, at least she understood her future depended on his satisfaction, long minutes more passed and then Jacob moved his hands so that they cupped her breasts he then lifted her torso up and kissed her shoulder blade then neck all while maintaining his fucking of her pussy.

"I might just keep you yet bitch but don't ever learn to say no to me or I'll have you whoring in a street corner in Mexico City faster than you can say 'fuck me'" suddenly one of his hands moved quickly to her face and firmly took hold of her chin .

"Say yes Jacob I understand"....."Say It" the command strong and firm
 
"I'm your whore." She called out as she moaned her pussy was tightening round his cock. She was getting closer to cumming. She was enjoying this it made her feel good knowing she was his she wouldn't have to ever control her own life until he was done with her.
"I understand Jacob I will never deny you I'm yours to use. Please don't make me work the streets I will always do as I'm told. I always keep to my word."
 
Back
Top