The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Female vocalists for heavy metal bands that go back and forth from feral screaming to melodic singing rock my world."
 
"Female vocalists for heavy metal bands that go back and forth from feral screaming to melodic singing rock my world."

Look up a group called My Ruin Tarrie Murphy Awesome voice and her husband Mick Serious Guitar talent
 
Guys with dimples, a sexy voice, good taste in music, ooze sex appeal and that are genuinely nice on top of all that, rock my world.
 
Look up a group called My Ruin Tarrie Murphy Awesome voice and her husband Mick Serious Guitar talent

Listening to a song now. I dig it. Reminds me of Arch Enemy and In This Moment. :D:D:D \m/(>.<)\m/
 
I want peanut butter and birthday cake Icecream with chocolage fudge and cookie dough!
 
Glad that it's Friday and my weekend off.. Looking to start writing tonight sometime after I get done with a certain kitten... Happy that my blog is up and running but wondering if I have enough content to keep it updated daily.
 
*grins and hugs a draggy*

*hugs back* So much to do today, if I have time. Really wish I had the money to just order the DVDs and such I want now, instead of having to download and then hope that when they actually go on sale I have the money to buy them. *sighs* Still need to order the BluRay Special Edition of Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top