Missouri Rollcall

Joplin

Joplin here. 43 mwm. Glad to see Missouri back on the boards.
Lost almost all in the tornado here last weekend. The great people
In this state have been very kind and helpful. Glad I'm a Missourian.
 
Glad to see this thread back from the dead. Nice to see people from MO made it through the storms ok.
 
Finally able to post again. Lost our apartment in the tornado. Had to move in with her folks temporarily.

Alive and well.
 
I am in Kansas but I hope anyone near Joplin is safe. We may be rivals.....but it is like having it happen to a next door neighbor....which you are.
 
Damn, wish I would have known... I would love to do that with you... I mean show you a zucchini... I mean shop at Soulard's. :rolleyes:

You can hear Soulard Farmers Market calling my name.
Time to stock up on some fresh fruits & veggies for the holiday weekend.
Wonder if any of the vendors have any quality cucumbers or zucchini yet!
 
Enjoyed your response, just didn't get back here till now. Have been baking zucchini bread till I can't stand it anymore! Kidding. It was a beautiful, fun day. Can't tell you which was more colorful, the vendors, the shoppers or the lovely fruits and vegetables. And of course, I overbought. But it's a great experience.

That's what's so great about Soulard... not only is it a great place to shop but the people watching is excellent. The only other place that compares is sitting in front of a restaurant on the loop having a drink and people watching. The people there are a very diverse mixture.
 
everybody have enough of this weather? either rain storms or sweaty heat ohhh well strange year weather wise
 
It is nice to see some new faces here! I am still in the St. Louis area. Is everyone surviving the summer heat?!
 
Greetings and Salutations

Hello again.....it has been a while.

43m - Kansas City area - very near the MO border....I work in MO in fact. Would love to get to know people and chat more. :)
 
ride this?

Over 40 milf... wait, I guess I really need to begin referring to myself as a Cougar. Have never visited here, what can I expect if I have time to hang around & chat?

a big hello from this fit 40 year old in south st louis. i am a competitive cyclist if you wanna ride?
 
ok to pm me

40 yo bright intelligent professional that looks forward to erotic chat etc. exchange naughty IM etc. if it gets too hot then take it up to next level.


i would luv coffee and hot chat for you early risers.:devil:
 
Back
Top