Hot Mamma.

justustwo419

Experienced
Just here show off my wife and to show her that most men would most still find her post pregnancy body attractive.
I love the way she looks. She has a few stretch marks that she is really self conscious about.
The more positive feedback the better, i could probably convince her to take more shots and with our actual camera instead of her Iphone. ;)

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 6,153
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3,714
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 3,764
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3,729
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 5,067
nice womany sexy shots - tease us a little :)

i like would love to see more :)

Last edited:
Just here show off my wife and to show her that most men would most still find her post pregnancy body attractive.
I love the way she looks. She has a few stretch marks that she is really self conscious about.
The more positive feedback the better, i could probably convince her to take more shots and with our actual camera instead of her Iphone. ;)
She is very lovely, welcome both of you to Lit!!!!

Very sexy! Has me hard, really hard!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, messages, and posts. You all have made her blush so much and I am definitely reaping the rewards of all the comments tonight. She is pretty turned on from all the attention. :devil:

I think convincing her to take a few more pictures will be easy now :)

Also, after talking with someone i think we will be posting a picture or two of her pre-pregnancy.

pregnancy and post pregnancy only makes a woman more beautiful.... look forward to seeing more

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, messages, and posts. You all have made her blush so much and I am definitely reaping the rewards of all the comments tonight. She is pretty turned on from all the attention. :devil:

I think convincing her to take a few more pictures will be easy now :)

Also, after talking with someone i think we will be posting a picture or two of her pre-pregnancy.

would love to see during as well

Golfdude i will have to see if we have any! If we don't it's a real shame because she was a sex goddess during her pregnancy. Thanks everyone else!

Your wife is gorgeous......you sir are a lucky man. I would certainly enjoy more photos.

Golfdude i will have to see if we have any! If we don't it's a real shame because she was a sex goddess during her pregnancy. Thanks everyone else!
yes. . . dont get me started on sexy prego shots . dam i like pregnant women!!!1

Tell her not to be self-conscious about the stretch marks. She earned them so wear them with pride :)

Your lady is beautiful!! And I mean this. She is definitely hot looking. Thanks for posting pictures of a very sexy woman. She is very appreciated and I hope to see more of her.

Luv your pics, she's a beauty ! Do you have any pics during her pregnancy?

mmmmmm too bad you dont share...mmmm those breasts are begging to be have teeth and tounge on them :)

Her breasts are amazing, but I absolutely love her cute little tummy!

Absolutely gorgeous. no reason to be self-conscious at all, she wouldn`t get sent away from my bed.

:)

The more positive feedback the better, i could probably convince her to take more shots and with our actual camera instead of her Iphone.
;)

She looks great... very tasty. sexy curves. MrsK was very self-conscious about her post preggy body

She's got nothing to worry about. Very pretty, and very desirable. Thanks to you both for sharing.

CWolf

You should be proud. Your wife is a highly desirable woman. Yes, her breasts have a little extra sag in them than when she was younger, and her hips are probably wider and her stomach more rounded. But I would expect a woman's life experience to be reflected on her body. Personally I prefer natural, curvaceous bodies to the stick thin, emaciated, male-like forms that seem fashionable today. And don't even get me started on fake boobs, and other types of enhancement and alteration. I like women to age naturally and to make the best of what they have.

Back