Curvy BBW taking a chance

PinkDynamite

Really Experienced
I’ve read stories on lit off and on for a number of years, but I’ve never posted anything or actually been on the forums before. Not sure if there’s already a thread for this.

Last edited:
I’ve read stories on lit off and on for a number of years, but I’ve never posted anything or actually been on the forums before. Not sure if there’s already a thread for this.

Pretty face, great eyes, and a hint of cleavage. Thanks for posting.

You're gorgeous!! You have a face that just melts my heart ♥

You are simply gorgeous. Welcome to Lit! Hope to see more of you!! :)

You are fantastic. You have great eyes and lovely hair. You also have classic shaped lips like vintage Hollywood stars

Last edited:
Beautiful, the astetics of the glasses and your curly hair creates a wonderful picture, encore!

Beautiful, the astetics of the glasses and your curly hair creates a wonderful picture, encore!

thank you! I decided for a while I’d straighten my hair and it lasted about Ia week, never want to do that again

Even the glasses are sexy. Very very nice. Welcome, and hope you enjoy yourself!

When I post pictures, should I have them as attachments or embedded in the post? Yes, I’m a bit of a geek

you're gorgeous. great eyes and a cute smile

Hot Sexy One word describe how god created you WOW!!
you remind me of a gal i use to work with shes 18.
all i can say is she got really nice boobs. I bet you do also? MM MM

Back