Mad scientist roleplay this evening?

Ooh thanks, I'll have to remember that one for a future fantasy, could be very useful!

Any interest in an experiment in which the clitoris is electrically stimulated while the throat is plugged with male flesh?
 
Bump too.

(I just thought it sounded fun; the bumping part. :) )
 
Mad Scientist ? ? ?

Whose brain did you put in the Monster ?

The jar said Abby

Did Abby have a last name ?

Yes Abby Normal

"Young Frankenstein"
 
Karen, you and I need to talk

I have RP fantasies like that--involving transformation, whether or not they are willing. I have a few RP ideas to share what I like. It seems like you and I think alike.
 
I've always wanted to experiment with a chemical that made women crave the taste and feeling of cum. The effects would be dose dependent, and given anally. The subjects would be put into holding cells with men from every walk of life, size and shape at different times.

Its an idea...thanks for reminding me that I am a dirty perv!

J

Tequila enema?
 
Perhaps....

If you'd like to get a sense for, read my story entitled "Saving Stacy'. It's just 6 chapters - about 20-30 minutes. Let me know if you'd care explore further.
 
Ja, I am interested. Here is my foto:

1434.jpg


Just don't get mad if I make a lampshade from your skin.
 
Back
Top