Camping

subserviant

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Posts
1,792
A nice camp ground ,I paid for a week with a promise that it wouldn't be a problem booking more time ,after all it was Sept. Past prime camping season which suited me to a tea ,quiet was what I was after .
Backing the trailer in I cursed my sore shoulder ,ready to get out to check that I wasn't going to back into a tree with my bike rack .I'll give you a hand ,a guy strolled over from his motor home ,great I don't want to hit anything .Nothing to level it was all good ,time to get the hydro ,water and sewer hooked up .Grant ,my new friend noticed my shoulder ,here let me give you a hand ,the awning rolled out the chairs set up it was time to relax.He excepted the beer I offered ,asked me about my shoulder ,its a chronic problem ,I should have gotten a massage ,now I'm paying for not doing so .With out saying anything he rose stood behind me started to work on my shoulders .His hands where magic ,I let out an audible groan of pleasure as his thumbs worked into my muscles .It felt wonderful,I expressed my gratitude to which he replied if you come into my motor home ,You could lie down and I could do a lot better job of it .Ok I thought ,where was this going ,I had never had a full blown massage from a guy ,did I want to .What the hell why not .
In the bedroom he bade me to take my shirt off and lie on the bed .He was as good on my back as he had been on my shoulders .I was feeling so relaxed it was great ,only as well as feeling so relaxed I also felt aroused .I had to admit I had often wondered what it would be like to make it with another guy ,the more he massaged the more aroused I became .His gingers pushed my belt down a little. Caressing the top of my buttocks ,a moan escaped my lips which I suppose made him pull my shorts down to the top of my thighs .his thumbs where almost painful .I was now trying to suppress the moans which clearly told him I was enjoying his ministrations .His fingers slide up and down the valley between my cheeks ,my hips rose on their own ,a finger tip was pressing at my rose bud when he spoke .You like this ,I could only mumble a yes .Spme thing cold ,he stopped for a minute ,Shit I was hoping he was going to insert it when he started a again this time he slide it all the way in I couldn't decide if it felt good or not ,a little painful .he pulled it out ,the bed sagged he was on top of me ,straddling my hips ,I could feel his erect cock pressing ,This is what you need he murmured in my ear .
 
Last edited:
I couldn't believe I was doing this ,yeah I had imagined it for a long time but to actually be doing it was a whole different ball game, I was so aroused there was no way I was going to call a halt ,the finger with drew ,the lubrication had warmed .
He positioned my hips ,I felt the tip of his cock pressing at my anus ,having tried a small butt plug a couple of times I knew it would probably be uncomfortable ,I wasn't expecting the out and out pain ,his cock was twice the size of the butt plug ,the head pushed past my sphincter,involuntarly I gave a small scream the pain was horrendous ,I yelled its to big ,stop please stop .
He was in no mood to listen to me as he plowed his huge dick up my almost virgin asshole ,grabbing my hips for purchase ,he reached under grabbed my balls ,pulled back then drove the full lengh of his organ into me ,rested for a second still grasping my balls ,now squeezing hard ,
be a good boy or I'll rip these off ,grunting he began to pound into my asshole ,squeezing my nuts harder ,I didn't know what hurt more ,my balls or my ass It took a couple of minutes ,then I began to get into the pain ,my cock was rock hard ,I was being fucked by a man ,I made myself believe I had no choice ,it was keep doing it or loose my balls .
His pounding increased .moaning ,tightening his grip ,I groaned with agony ,yeah baby he shouted take it ,he switched from my balls to my cock jerking it as I felt him cum in my ass I shouted as I blew my load onto the bed ,
It was over ,I lay flat he still on top .it had been a mind blowing orgasm ,never in my life had I felt anything so intense .I could feel his cock growing smaller ,still buried in me
It was strangest feeling ,I wanted him to continue ,I wanted to be fucked again by that enormous cock I wanted him to punish my nuts ,to squeeze them so hard I would scream like a girl ,his hand pushed under my chest ,finding my nipple pinching ,sending new waves of pleasure through ,he began to pull his cock out ,I moaned ,pushing my hips up to prevent it
He laughed ,giving my nipple a hard twist ,I need to recharge ,you seem to have liked it .
I had to admit ,I did like it ,as he rolled onto his back he motioned to his dick ,but look you've made me dirty .I wanted to snuggle ,getting closer to him ,
Not until you've cleaned my cock ,you might as well learn that when I fuck you ,you get to lick my cock clean .
I was flabbergasted ,no way in hell was I going to lick his filthy cock
Either that or its no more fun .He pushed my head down to his crotch .I closed my eyes ,starting at the tip licked it all the way to the bottom ,thinking I was done ,I made a move to go to the bathroom ,hoping to spit the horrible mess into the toilet ,
Your not done yet ,be a good bitch ,swallow what you have in your mouth ,your gonna do my balls and my asshole .
I obeyed ,the word bitch sent shivers into my nuts ,I licked his balls ,taking them into my mouth sucking on them ,he shifted so I could get his asshole ,tonguing it ,pressing the tip of my tongue in as far as I could ,he sighed ,play with my cock bitch .
The bathroom never looked so good ,I tried to bring up the mess in my stomach ,settled for rinsing out my mouth .
I could see in the mirror he was stroking his cock which was growing hard again ,he was like a bull I normal man would have been sated for a long time but not him and I had to admit I was ready for another round ,I had been fucked ,had his cock kin my mouth .licked his dick and asshole what could be left ,not a lot I thought ,when I heard a woman's voice .
You in the bedroom hon .
yup I am sweetie he answered .I was mortified I slammed the door shut ,to his laughter ,
what have you been up she also laughed did you find fresh meat ,yeah he's in the bathroom ,a little shy .the door swung open ,there stood a very good looking woman ,a huge grin on your face .Come on out bitch .this is my wife ,I kept my hands in front of me so humiliated
Have you fucked him she wanted know ,looks like your ready again .
Yeah I broke him in .and I am ready for another go round .
Wait until get the food put away I want to watch ,she rached out gave my cock a slap ,chuckling well you certainly don't seem ready .
I think id better get going ,I made for the door ,my clothes on the floor bending over to retrieve them ,he was out of bed like a shot his cock pressing into my bent over buttocks ,his fingers on my nipples ,I think you need to stay right here ,I was growing hot again with his cock probing for my ass
She returned ,aw is he shy ,reaching between my legs ,my nuts in his hand ,get on the bed bitch as he told her all had done including eating his asshole
Seems like we have us a perfect little bitch ,her hand stroking her self through her shorts ,her voice husky ,I want to see your cock up his ass ,make him squeal .
On the bed bitch ,you heard your mistress .
At the word mistress ,my heart sped up ,another dream fulfilled .she un fastened her shorts sat in a chair ,her fingers busy at her pussy .let the show begin
he didn't use any lube ,got behind me ,thank good ness there was a little left in side me but not near enough to prevent the horrible pain as he rammed his full 8 inched up my still tender ass ,I did squeal ,trying to get away ,once again he had my balls holding me back ,pulling back a little then shoving all the way in .I did scream in agony .
she urged him on ,make the whore scream baby give it to him hard ,fuck the bitch
 
Last edited:
I was experiencing horrible pain as he rammed his cock in and pulled back almost out then back in .
Monak ,he called the woman maybe a short form for Monika ,right then I didn't care ,my ass was so sore I felt like vomiting ,how do like this slut eh ,she loves it .
She ? I felt ill as |I realized that he was treating like a female ,a sluty one at that ,he was close to cuming ,the guy must have a tank for all his cum .
Monak's fingers where very busy ,she was gasping ,cum in his mouth she managed to squeak ,make the bitch eat your cum and lick your cock clean .
Grants cock was at my lips ,take it whore the cum filled my mouth ,swallowing as much as I could gagging ,Monak was on the cusp of having an orgasm yelling make the bitch suffer ,Grant squeezed my balls hard ,I tried to pull back making it worse ,his cum dripping from my chin .
Monak finished ,coming to us ,reaching under to milk the last of the gizz ,landing on face .
Now look you filthy bitch ,you've let all that cum drip on the bed ,she slapped my face ,now lick it up .I stared at her glistening pussy ,licking my lips ,thinking wow I had never in my life felt so aroused having been used by Grant and then in front of Monak no less ,she wiped herself ,if your a good little slut and do as your told I'll let you eat me but only after Grant has fucked me ,you can lick his cum out of me .She laughed ,yeah we have us a winner .
 
I watched Grant thrust his cock inside his slut. Two fingers were inside my pussy, pumping in and out. The slut began to lick cum on the floor. His ass was in the air, he was on his knees, his head down. I picked up the cane, raised it in the air and SMACK!!

A red welt rose from his ass. I struck him again and again, until five red lines appeared on his ass. He screamed after each one, then tried to get away. I grabbed his arms and pulled his wrists behind him. I took a pair of cuffs and secured his wrists. I then pushed him on the floor again. He was crying, his ass on fire.
 
Trying to crawl away .it was no use the relentless lashing of the cane .I sobbed like a baby ,aw baby look at what you've done Grant laughed ,the bitch is bawling .
He's free to leave when ever he wants but I think he likes it replied Monak ,it would seem that she had a cruel streak ,after a brief rest she began the whipping again but with more energy ,when I rolled over trying to get away she continued the beating ,hitting my crotch ,my balls felt like a knife had been shoved through them The strokes on my back where horrendous ,please I finally shouted stop please .
She squatted beside me ,are you sure you want me to stop .because this is the way its going to to be ,your choice .
You can either agree to allow what ever we want to do to you or you can walk out but its over we will no longer have anything to do with you .
It wasn't what I wanted ,I didn't want to be hurt any more at least not now but I for sure didn't want this to end .
Make up your mind ,either beg for more whipping or leave .
Please whip me more I answered softly .do what ever you want to me .It had only taken a few hours for me to succumb to their treatment ,I wanted to belong to them ,to do what ever was demanded of me no matter how vile degrading or humiliating .
She smiled ,you hear that Grant ,the bitch wants to be ours .
Lets see if he's serious ,come boy .It was growing dark as went outside me still naked ,around the back of the motor home ,grant took his cock out ,I need to piss get your mouth up to my prick .
I was never so ashamed as I obeyed ,getting on my knees in front of him ,The hot acrid stream hit me in the face ,open your mouth Bitch ,Monak grabbed my hair open it and drink your masters piss you fucking slut ,and I'm next .I thought I was going to drown as I gulped down the yellow liquid as best I could
 
I watched as Grant pulled the boy outside. Grant pushed the boy on his knees then pointed his cock at his mouth. Grant began to piss at his face. He began to drink Grant's pee.

I then grabbed the slip and pushed his head to the grass. His ass in the air, I raised a whip in the air. SWISH!! His scream filled the air! His body shook as I struck again. SWISH!!

I then took a dildo from my bag . I pushed the dildo in his mouth.

"Suck slowly, slut. Make sure it is wet. It is going in your ass!!"

I spread his asscheeks, then pushed the dildo in. He cried out, the dildo splitting him open.
 
When our slut screamed I grabbed a hand full of his hair and raised his head. Before he could flinch my cock was in his slutty mouth. This slut was going to be gagging on my cock, slobbering and gasping for air at the same time his ass was getting reamed by a dildo. The little bitch was making so much noise, I wondered if we would draw some spectators to add to his humiliation.
 
SWISH!! The whip left a red welt across his twin globes. He screamed, with his mouth full of cock. He gagged as Grant pushed the shaft deeper in his throat. I pushed the dildo deeper in his ass!!

SWISH!!
 
My ass felt like it was being torn apart ,the size of the dildo ,the whipping ,Grants cock in my mouth
How had it come to this ,just a few hours ago I was having my fantasy realized ,it had turned into a sort of hell ,but still I had an erection ,some sort of deep submissive craving was being satisfied .
I could only hope that no one else happened by .The cock was buried down my throat ,pulled back ,thrust in again ,Grant was fucking my face and I loved it ,the only part was having to swallow his cum ,I planned on pulling back just as his orgasm began .The whip bit in again ,The groan from the pain , she. Pulled the dildo back then in ,hard ,I closed my eyes as the agony ripped through me
 
I watched as my slut's body jerked with each cut of the whip. Grant's cock and my dildo made his body jerk with each thrust.

I struck him with the whip again. SWISH!! SWISH!!

I then grabbed my strap on from my bag. I took out a tube of lube and spread it on my strap on dildo. I then pulled out the dildo and pushed my strap on into his ass. He screamed with pain!!
 
Looking up I could see the lust in Mona's eyes as she slipped on her strap on and starting fucking our Sissy's ass. She moaned as she drove deeper, and her moaning was all it took to drive me over the edge. Just as was ready to cum, this little bitch started to turn his mouth away. I slapped his face hard, that spun his face back onto my cock and grabbed a hand full of hair. I could tell my cock moving down deeper into his throat and he was gagging and gasping for air as I shot a load down his throat. He struggled to pull away and catch a breath but I held him until he swallowed. I pulled out as I realized I did not even know our little subs name. Mona was flushed now and radiant as she had her way with that strap on. Sissy boy fell to his elbows. "Baby, when you finish, we should take our new toy inside and clean him up a little." Smiling to myself, I was thinking his sore ass may be ready for a good enema. For good measure I Reached down and slapped him on the face one more time before pulling up my pants.
 
Last edited:
Monak grinned ,I have a better idea ,we can use the outside shower ,she grabbed my cock pulling me to the side of the motor home ,pulling open the small door to reveal a shower hookup .
So now Theo ,you did say your name is Theo .I nodded relishing her grip on my cock ,getting hard
Her fist to my balls came out of nowhere ,she drove my nuts almost into my gut ,I would have dropped had she not been hanging onto my cock .
I yelped in agony ,you don't get a hard on unless I tell you ,understand ? I crooked out a yes Miss trying to double over in pain .She was incredibly strong , pushing me against the side ,turning on the water .
I think he needs a cold shower ,in spite of the pain I was still getting hard .she took the hand held shower ,my nuts felt like they where going to explode as she made contact .What did I tell you bitch ,she hit me again I dropped to my knees ,gagging .
Don't even think about puking bitch or you lick it up .I managed to keep from vomiting ,getting to my feet as she sprayed the cold water over me .
Grant threw me a towel ,you now have a decision he said ,you can stay with us or head over to your trailer ,only if you chose to stay you have to agree to obey anything and every thing we want you to do .
I took a minute or so ,this was some thing I had fantasized for a long time ,I couldn't begin the remember how many times I had jerked off imagining precisely what was happening to me at this moment . I was concerned with how far Grant and Monak would go .
Can I have a safe word ? Grant grinned ,hey Monak the bitch wants a safe word ,give him one will you .
Your safe word bitch is ,no fucking way .we'll decide what your limits are so whats it to be ?
Against my better judgement I told them I would like to stay with them
 
"Very good. We have a slut to play with. Come over by the picnic bench." I pulled him by his cock to the bench, made him get on his knees on the bench and bend over the table. I tied his wrists behind him, then grabbed the enema kit. I quickly lubed the nozzle and pressed it against his anus. He struggled to get away so I gave him a SWAT!!

SWAT!! SWAT!!

"Stay still, you slut. Your ass will be cleaned out or else we will whip you until you bleed." He became still as I put the water pouch on a pole. The water began to fill his ass. He began to dance, the water filling him up.

He then couldn't stant it any more....

"Please!! I'm too full!! Let me get rid of this water!!"

I pulled out the nozzle. Water pushed out of his rectum.....and onto the bench.

I then began again.....He received three enemas.
 
“Hold that water in you little bitch, until we say you can let it go.” Our Sissy looked like he was going to cry when we unshackled him from the picnic table. “You can release yourself over there by that drain.” Slowly our new toy began crawling on hands and knees, one could tell each movement brought new pain and pleasure, as his extended belly nearly scrapped the ground, nearly to the drain he scrapped his knee on a rock and collapsed to the ground. I kissed Monak as we laughed at this latest mishap. “What were we thinking, we forgot the nipple clamps.”
 
Crawling on his hands and knees, he steps into his own puddle of feces and water. Quite a mixture, making his hands and knees brown.

"Stand up and press your body against that tree." I command him.

He gingerly presses his body against the tree. The bark scratches his body from chest to legs.

Mistress then grabs his arms and pulls him tight against the tree trunk.

Sissy screams as the bark bites into him. Mistress then cuffs his wrists.
 
This has to be a bad team ,any time now I'll wake up and be in my trailer . The whip bites in ,the hose is turned on ,ice cold water bounces off my body
The most truoble some part. Is that I still had an erection ,it seemed the more degrading ,humiliation and pain Grant and Monak subjected me to the more I liked it ,it dawned on me I was an out and out maschokist .
Grant it seemed liked to do guys ,inflict a measure of pain ,it was Monak who ws the sadist ,the toe of her boot came between my thighs ,my nuts felt like they where kicked into my gut
Through the curtain of pain I heard her giggle ,fuck I love doing this .Grant laughed I can see that but we better get him in or the park ranger might be around .I was released ,dropping to the ground ,the toe of Monaks pointed boot was shoved into my ass ,get crawling slut
 
The toe of my boot pressed against the crease of his ass.....I pushed him toward the trailer.

"Get moving, slut....." I told him.

He moved on his hands and knees. I took a branch and swung it across his welted ass.

SWISH!!

A red welt rose from his ass.

He screamed......then tried to move faster. He was trying to get away......

SWISH!! Another red welt rose.
 
“What the hell?” This stupid punk chose to stay and now he starts to scramble away screaming like the sissy he is. The little bitch could draw a crowd. I scoop him up and throw in over my shoulder, shoving my thumb in his ass to keep him still. Once inside the RV I throw him down on the rubber pad (which conveniently has a drain underneath) and shackle his wrists and ankles, and shove a ball gag in his mouth for good measure. “You’re a filthy mess again, let’s rinse you off”. Whipping out my cock I start pissing all over him. He opens his mouth; maybe he has some potential after all. “Hey Mona, he still has a hard on, slip on a cock ring, that will keep him hard for later.” I picked one up for her as I grabbed the nipple clamps. Our little toy squirmed as I tightened them on his hard nipples, but to his credit he did not make a sound, like he could with that ball gag. I was considering letting the slut eat my ass, but I could tell Mona had plans of her own. God, I loved what this woman could do to a slave. And, she would be a Tigress later tonight when we finished playing with our new toy.
 
Last edited:
On his back, shackled to the rubber bed, I slip on his cock ring. It makes his shaft swell. I then climbed on him, turned around so my ass fell on his face!

"Start licking, slut!" I told him.

His tongue began licking my rectum, almost tickling me. I moaned with desire, his tongue entering my anal canal. It felt so good.

I leaned over and grabbed his cock. I squeezed it and then gripped his balls. I squeezed them until I could hear him groan.
 
Mona was incredibly hot as she rode Theo; she was grinding her sweet ass on his willing mouth. I took the opportunity to light a couple of candles. No mood setting here, I started dripping hot wax on the exposed portions of Theo’s body. The candles were melting fast now and the wax was pouring over his body, creating puckered pink circles around each spot where the wax splashed.
 
Theo began to cry out. I looked behind me and could see Grant pouring hot wax on his chest. Wax dripped on his nipples. He cried out in pain.

He continued to lick my pussy. I quivered and then came!! My juices flowed out on his mouth.

"Swallow, slut."
 
Moan, moaned herself and she squirted her delicious nectar on Theo's face and in his mouth. I will admit I was mesmerized by the scene as I retrieved the equipment for Theo's new nipple rings; which we would be attaching shortly. Assuming the the slut had not passed out from sensory overload.
 
I was in pain ,no amount of pleading changed what they where doing . Grant held me down while Monak held the needle in front of my eyes ,are ya ready baby .Please I begged dont do it to no avail .She pierced my nipples ,shoved rings through them .I was given time to recuperate ,they went to the couch ,Monak got to her knees giving Grant a blow job .He came back to me shoved his cock in my mouth flooding my throat with his cum .
We have a little game for you ,Monak pulled out a couple lengths of rope will Grant milked his cock to drain all of his cum into my mout .Stand up bitch ,she placed a loop around just behind the head of my still hard cock ,pulling it tight fastening the end to a hook in the wall ,my balls where pulled back between my legs ,the other piece of twine was tied then pulled back tight and tied to another hook .
My cock was straight out in front while my nuts where streched back .Hans up bitch ,she ran a strap from the ceiling around my writs ,in case your lose balance so you don't rip your cock or balls .Monak picked up a thin rod ,grinning ,let's see if we can help you get rid of the hard on
 
We had tied Theo's cock so it stood straight out. His hands were tied above him to the ceiling. I then took a thin rod and tapped it on his throbbing member. He cried out, knowing what would happen.

I raised it in the air and SMACK!! It struck his defenseless cock. It started to shrink. I then struck his ass. SMACK!! He lunged forward, screaming.

I then took a ball gag and pushed it in his mouth. "We don't want all the other staff coming by to see the show!"
 
Grant sat back on the sofa ,encouraging Monak ,do his nuts baby ,she took his advice ,the rod jolted my testicles ,I could help but cry out ,the gag muffling the sound ,She was quit enjoying torturing me .Grant rose went to my front ,took my cock which was growing a little soft ,grinning ,we cant have this going soft now can we ,nothing to hit ,oh we could hand some weights from the nipple rings but there still pretty fresh ,might be more than he can take ,his stroking of my cock brought it back to full erection,thats better ,I longed to get on my knees to have his cock in my mouth ,I couldn't get enough .My nuts where on fire ,as the beating continued ,we could try his nipples Monak suggested what the fuck do we care if it hurts the wimp ,she reached around taking a nipple between her fingers squeezing hard ,my muffled scream seemed the turn her on .oh yea pass me the weights
She attached them to the rings letting them drop ,the tears filled my eyes ,the pain was horrendous ,she repeated the procedure ,holding them up as high as the chains would allow ,then letting them drop
Umm maybe you better go easy babe ,shut the fuck up ,who's doing this she snapped
Ok ok you are have at it .She dug her Sharpe nails into my almost raw cock ,ripping them back and forth ,blood was appearing from the cuts .I could imagine the warmth I felt on the backs of my legs was blood as well .Give me the cat she ordered grant who complied ,the evil looking cat o nine tails had sharp metal tips on each of the twelve leather thongs ,I'm going to cut his ass and his balls some more ,then we'll take him into the shower and piss on him ,the salt will feel realty good ,the first lash felt like I was being ripped apart
 
Back
Top