Nipple clamps, etc for sensitive nips?

I have very sensitive nipples, and I love having them played with. I also like a little pain to enhance my pleasure. I am a huge fan of moderate spanking and stuff like that.

I want to try clamps, but I am afraid of inviting more pain than I will actually enjoy. Anyone got suggestions for clamps I could start out with, or, even better, household items that ccould be used as clamps to give a bit of a sting-y pinch?

You may have luck with crocodile clamps or any type of screw/tweezer types of clamps where you could adjust the tension.

There was a thread about nipple clamps some time back in the BDSM forum. I'll try to see if I can find it.

They have some that sort of look like tweezers that look to be pretty gentle to start with. Some of the ones that were links already on here that were adjustable still are pretty harsh.

Clothespins can be nice, but being a bit sensitive myself, I usually prefer the more used ones since they're not as strong as newer ones. (the spring wears out) I'm only familiar with the classic wood ones, though, so I'm not sure how the newer, usually plastic, styles work) This is assuming you have a set of these, which not everyone does. Binder clips (to hold papers together) are similar in that they become gentler as they wear out too, so they may be another good option if you have a stock of them in a desk drawer or something.

These kinds of things are nice if you already have a number of them, since you can pick through them to find ones as strong or gentle as you like, but new ones are all usually too strong for me, so I can't recommend buying them for it if you're not into more intense pain.

Clothespins can be nice, but being a bit sensitive myself, I usually prefer the more used ones since they're not as strong as newer ones. (the spring wears out) I'm only familiar with the classic wood ones, though, so I'm not sure how the newer, usually plastic, styles work) This is assuming you have a set of these, which not everyone does.

You can vary the pressure of the clothespin jaw by wrapping a rubber band around it. In front of the spring (toward the jaw) for more pressure, behind the spring for less pressure. I sometimes start a session with the rubber band behind the spring, and then slide it forward as I adjust to the pain.

I found that thread, by the way. It can be found at

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=910110

You can vary the pressure of the clothespin jaw by wrapping a rubber band around it. In front of the spring (toward the jaw) for more pressure, behind the spring for less pressure. I sometimes start a session with the rubber band behind the spring, and then slide it forward as I adjust to the pain.

I found that thread, by the way. It can be found at

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=910110
Neat idea. As much as purpose-built toys can be really nice, I do like how using everyday things can leave them with a whole new association from then on.

I have adjustable ones with pretty pink feathers. I have small breasts but big nipples. I bought a pair of regular clamps but the pain was intolerable! The adjustable ones work great.

I have adjustable ones with pretty pink feathers. I have small breasts but big nipples. I bought a pair of regular clamps but the pain was intolerable! The adjustable ones work great.

I am similarly endowed. When I learned the trick with the clothespins and rubber bands, I was a happy camper.

Back