Last Daughter of Krypton: Legion OOC

Caroline.jpg

Name: Caroline Harrison
Race: Human / Kryptonian
Height: 5'7"
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue

Caroline is a descendant of the Last Daughter of Krypton, Kara Zor-El. She has tried to live up to the expectations of her peers, but quite frankly... it's not easy trying to be the next Supergirl. Her human emotions often get in the way of her better senses, but she has often seen them as more of a boon than her personal bane.

Powers:
Caroline has inherited nearly every trait that defines a Kryptonian: Unaided flight, superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, senses, intelligence, regeneration and longevity; super breath, heat vision and x-ray vision. She has, however, experienced some difficulty in controlling a few of her powers, and they tend to spike uncontrollably when her emotions flare up.

Weaknesses:
Green Kryptonite (It takes a heavy and direct exposure to have any real effect on her - Simply holding a tiny green shard to her face will only piss her off).

Red Sunlight - Caroline loses her abilities when under the light of a Red Sun.

Magic - Caroline is as susceptible to magical attacks as the next person.

YAY!:D We WILL have a Supergirl! The big three are in the housie house! Now if Lunar will get his freaking Wildfire Bio up we'll have the Fab Five!

YAY!:D I think we're gonna need someone to fill the Fab five slot usually held by Dawnstar though;). Plans for her along the way.

YAY!:D I think we're gonna need someone to fill the Fab five slot usually held by Dawnstar though;). Plans for her along the way.

i'll take your word on it since I have not a clue what you are talking about.

(buying some TPB off Amazon this weekend)

ok, I have some research & writing to do when I get home.
& another thing Chas, whats Elizabeth's relations with the Legion?

ok, I have some research & writing to do when I get home.
& another thing Chas, whats Elizabeth's relations with the Legion?

That's a good question.

I think, based on my "Blackest Night"-influenced idea of The Corps' future, and of Amen's suggestion of a big crazy-scary battle with Darkseid a couple centuries back, aaaaaand further influence from the "Superboy's Legion" Elseworld title some years ago...

...I think the GLC is limited in number these days. And since The UP has the sci-cops and their military and The Legion, The Corps is content to patrol outside UP space.

So, I guess, Liz' would be cordial with The LSH, but they don't interact frequently because her sectors are further out and because there's jurisdictional issues. It's not like they've never met her, but it's not like they have conversations everyday by the water cooler either.

(Unless you'd prefer it otherwise?)

mostly just wondering if she has any friends in the Legion who know who she is?

& does J'onn know she is still around?

mostly just wondering if she has any friends in the Legion who know who she is?

& does J'onn know she is still around?

Who know who she really is? Like... how old she is, how she wound up in The Corps, that sort of thing?

Probably not.

But it's a safe bet J'onn would recognise her, if they fought side-by-side against 'Seid...

Liz might not know that J'onny's still out there, J'onny might not know for a fact that Liz didn't die in the centuries he's been off the grid, but they might see each other again and spit-take summore Oreos.

Whaddaya think, Amen?

:: grins :: So many Old Souls.

Also, would anyone object to my NPCing Brainy for the time being?

Unless and until we find someone to take him full-time?

Since Abnett and Lanning swore 'till they were purple that Shikari wasn't a Dawnstar analogue ( :: cough :: RIGHT :: cough :: ), we could always bring her in.

But then again, depending on Ab's say-so, I have another winged warrioress I can bring in as needed. The only problem is, she's not exactly in The Legion's usual age-range.

(Makes me wonder, tho'. Who d'you consider Fab Five, Wyld?)

Might take me a sec to figure out how I wanna get started in this...

It's um worth um noting that Brainiac 5 and Supergirl have something of a history-type thing, traditionally. Not always, y'know, but...

In the past, she's been the only creature who can derail his train of thought. (And how!)

It's um worth um noting that Brainiac 5 and Supergirl have something of a history-type thing, traditionally. Not always, y'know, but...

In the past, she's been the only creature who can derail his train of thought. (And how!)

Well true, but this Supergirl isn't Kara Zor-El, so whether she has a history with Brainiac will be up to whomever plays the chara.

Since Abnett and Lanning swore 'till they were purple that Shikari wasn't a Dawnstar analogue ( :: cough :: RIGHT :: cough :: ), we could always bring her in.

But then again, depending on Ab's say-so, I have another winged warrioress I can bring in as needed. The only problem is, she's not exactly in The Legion's usual age-range.

(Makes me wonder, tho'. Who d'you consider Fab Five, Wyld?)

The classic Legion Fab five were Superboy, Mon-El, Ultra Boy, Wildfire, and Dawnstar. There was a huge period of time (late seventies through early and mid eighties) where those five were like the staple crew on almost every mission. Right up until they pulled Superboy from the roster, then they started spotlighting a lot of the under used characters like Element Lad and Sun boy.

The classic Legion Fab five were Superboy, Mon-El, Ultra Boy, Wildfire, and Dawnstar. There was a huge period of time (late seventies through early and mid eighties) where those five were like the staple crew on almost every mission. Right up until they pulled Superboy from the roster, then they started spotlighting a lot of the under used characters like Element Lad and Sun boy.

You amaze me.

I should totally have known that. In fact, I think we've had this conversation before?

My brain is on its way out, methinks. X(

I think we have indeed had this convo:D...... But honestly there's one scene that absolutely HAS to happen whenever the Legion faces the Fatal Five. Collosal boy vs. Validus, knocking buildings all over the place.

And yeah, Braxie, he's been a bad bad bear:p. He will be punished.

Who know who she really is? Like... how old she is, how she wound up in The Corps, that sort of thing?

Probably not.

But it's a safe bet J'onn would recognise her, if they fought side-by-side against 'Seid...

Liz might not know that J'onny's still out there, J'onny might not know for a fact that Liz didn't die in the centuries he's been off the grid, but they might see each other again and spit-take summore Oreos.

Whaddaya think, Amen?

:: grins :: So many Old Souls.

Not yes, but oh hell yes!

Back