New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for doing the link!

I thought it was a fairly hot story. What category is it in? BDSM? I don't really see it as very BDSM-y but I like sleazy multiple party stuff a good bit.

You might want to put a link to your authors page in your sig.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
First story

Thanks for the feedback.
I guess I can see where it might not appear to fit into the BDSM category. Perhaps what I had in my head didn't make it to print as well as I had planned.
Another reader told me that it felt unfinished. Perhaps I need to consider a continuation and attempt to draw forth what I have packed into my thoughts.
Again, I appreciate the note.
 
Hello!

I have been lurking literotica for a while, and decided it might be time to post something.
 
Last edited:
Hey y'all

Guess I should make a post here. I've been lurking on the boards for a few months getting to know everyone, but am slow on the letting people know me part.

Not sure how much to share...I'm and older woman with a younger Master. We've been together off and on for over 3 years as boyfriend/girlfriend. Our relationship lacked something. That is why we were on again off again. Then we discovered the BSDM lifestyle and everything fell in to place. :cattail:
 
new to the forum!

Hey everyone! So a bit about me...

Well my name is Maddie, I'm 19, quirky, sexy, and interested in all forms of bdsm - I'm planning on learning more about everything, and if any guys feel inclined to act out my stories over the phone, I'm available for that as well. ;)

I have a few blogs that I'll post in my signature so you can read what I write, I hope to get to know many of you!
 
Aewiel

I really don't know what to say to people who basically reveal they've been illegally on this board while underage.

:eek:

Why do people do that? Why did you?

Normally, I'd be saying welcome . . .
 
Welcome HisSexyPet.

:rose:

I'm glad things are going well and falling into place for you and your bf.
 
Hey there

I've been lurking here for a bit, and I thought I'd just pop in and say "hello." I'm a 30-year-old sub. Currently exploring my kinky side via phone and e-mail with a man overseas.

Some of the forums don't look very active, though, alas.
 
Hi everyone,

I'm a 35yo submissive, currently single unfortunately. I'm also an aspiring writer, and although I write 'serious' fiction, I like to write kinky erotic fiction for fun as a way to relax with my writing. I love bondage stories particularly, from the loving bdsm stories to the darker non-consent stories, if there is restraint in there...mmmm.

I have submitted my first story to literotica today, but it's still waiting for approval. I wonder what people will make of it...anyway

Looking forward to meeting people here,
bella
 
Welcome Bellassecret.

:rose:

I used to have a bumper sticker on my car that said "Happiness is being single."

:)

LOL!

Please provide us a link to your story when it gets approved.

:rose:
 
Welcome Bellassecret.

:rose:

I used to have a bumper sticker on my car that said "Happiness is being single."

:)

LOL!

Please provide us a link to your story when it gets approved.

:rose:

LOL... when I think about my ex, I really really believe that....

And will do about the story.
 
Hello from Texas

Just wanted to say Hello to everyone.
I am a 48 yr old submissive from Texas.
Would like to meet some people from my area.
I live about an hour and a half from DFW area.
Close to Weatherford and Granbury.
If you live near me please say Hello.
My yahoo is angels_1_4_u.
 
newbie

I have been interested in bdsm for a long time but just getting the nerve up to try do get into the scene. Tend to over think it too much so jumping into or out(ing) really is exciting and nerve racking at the same time. Supposed to do my first scene this week with a friend who is a Dom, so excited but feel like I am really stepping out of my comfort zone.
 
New To Site

Hi Everyone!

After lurking for a day, I decided to join. I'm curious about BDSM and have been for a while. My ex husband was definitely not one to role play even when requested, which probably led to the very rich fantasy life in my head. From what I've read, I would prefer being a sub. I am apprehensive about just jumping into anything blind and prefer to make an informed decision. Hopefully, this site can help.

;)
 
Glad to be here

welcome persephone. i just discovered this site a few days ago and am excited to be a part of it. i think this site is perfect for someone interested in bdsm. what you said about the rich fantasies in your head because your ex wasn't into it reminded me of my last marriage. i fantasized constantly, especially when we were having sex. i would write out my fantasies in story form. I found an erotic story exchange online. the positive response from correspondences worldwide led to writing 100's of stories to share. i discovered my true sexual self from these stories and decided to pursue them in real life. i am not an educated or eloquent writer but i do have the ability to communicate my most forbidden desires in words.

i am a 47 year old woman who has been a sex slave for nearly 8 years. it feels natural to me. we have been living together for 3 years. he has made all of my fantasies come true without me asking him to. i have been molded sexually by years of training and discipline. he is a true master and i have never been more satisfied. i keep an online journal now. i love to write about the things he makes me do and how it felt. writing about them excites me even more. sometimes i send them to him. i hope to submit some of my entries here.
 
Welcome Angels.

:rose:

It looks like you are doing a personal ad here. You might want to go to that section of the forum for that.

:rose:
 
Welcome Renagade_soul.

:rose:

That sort of pleasurable, fear, anticipation an edge that I really enjoy.

:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top