From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale I: Snake in Chains

Lengthening the rope a bit, he Witchfinder reclined on the rack, his penis standing up like a signpost announcing that the little prisoner had managed to seduce him. It had brought so many people unspeakable agony. Why shouldn't it be a bed of pleasure for once?

So that was how the rack felt. Hard and cold, yes, but quite smooth, actually. He didn't know why they always screamed on it, he thought with a chuckle.

He reeled in the rope, pulling her hands closer, then took them and placed them on his chest. Except for her badly injured thumbs, they were smooth and delicate. Soft and small. Girl hands.

"You said you know how to massage someone. Show it to me, my little plaything!"
 
Phyliss ovida

She wondered if she could be so lucky to get away with that. She hadn't lied about her competence. Although it wasn't a profession she learned, she was very skilled in doing a massage and had done it quite often. Even with her still sore thumbs and blindfolded she should be able to do a god job. She started to massage his chest, going over to his shoulders. He wasn't built bad after all, she hadn't expected that. She had thought of him of either an evil, ugly dwarf with a hump or a huge fat toad, but she felt muscles and a body of decent size.
 
Medardus relaxed and purred softly as the demon started working on his chest. She hadn't been lying! Even blindfolded, with tied hands and her thumbs crushed, she was doing an extremely decent job, loosening the muscles on his chest and his shoulders. Her warm, soft touch made him close his eyes and almost fall asleep...

One thing wasn't relaxing, though. Especially now that he opened his eyes again and took a good look at her breasts hanging above him as she bent over his body. Two ripe young apples, hanging there, ready to be plucked. He did not, though. He just kept lying back and enjoying the massage from his prisoner.
 
Phyliss

The gorgon had rubbed his chest, shoulders and arms well and moved over to his stomach, that was not the huge, wobbly jelly at all she imagined. As she did massage him, her breast wiped over him, she could not help it, but maybe it wasn't a bad thing for his temper. They even hit his cock one time, so she knew he was erected, and that he probably wasn't tiny either. She went on working his stomach over. Better having him pleased. She tried not to think about the other unlucky captive in this room.
 
The rest of the massage was just as pleasurable. Small, capable hands worked over all his muscles, kneading and soothing them. The only time the Witchfinder's deep state of relaxation was broken was when she accidentially touched the tip of his penis. He let out a gasp of surprise and pleasure as an incredible wave shot through his body. With all his strength, he fought to keep himself from ejaculating for now. He wanted to hold it in for what he was planning now.

"Very good!", he gasped, still out of breath from the sudden eruption, "that's where I want your hands now!"
 
Phyliss

Phyliss wasn't that surprised. She moved her tied hands downwards, touching his erected shaft. She run her fingers gentle over his base and his balls, rubbed them and moved her hands up, starting to caress and rub the cock in full length. She begann to glide her hands up and down on it, ready to jerk him off.
 
Having his penis directly touched made Medardus gasp even louder, and his whole body actually jerked a bit as his muscles tensed. Soon, soon. For now, though, he would keep it in and enjoy the feeling of his captive slowly rubbing his penis, bringing him to orgasm.

Oh yes! She was great at this! After a few rubs, he could not control it anymore. He shuddered and moaned in pleasure as a gusher of semen shot out and covered her slender arms.

His lust satisfied, the Witchfinder reclined, smiling, and held his arms out towards the demon, tenderly pulling her closer.
 
Phyliss
Phyliss didn't see what he was doing, but she knew from experience that he was going to cum, even before the warm, sticky drops hit her arms. Now this was a climax indeed, not only for him, but for her situation. Maybe not the climax yet, as this would be the moment what would be happening now. The fear just came back and she trembled. She had satisfied him. What would he do now with her? She did not dare to ask. Would he release her? Punish her? Laugh at her or what else? She had good reasons not to trust him.
 
The monk pulled her closer, close enough that she fell onto him. Her body was so light and soft that it did not hurt him much, and the feeling of her lovely, silky skin pressed against him almost excited him again. It was warm and soft, and he could feel her nipples, still erect, rub his chest. On his stomach, he could feel something slightly scratchy and moist. As he noticed this, he smiled knowingly. She was wet, but he would not let her get off. She was, after all, his prisoner.

He put his hands around her back and pressed her still closer into a strong, but relatively tender hug. Her snakes wriggled around and felt a bit odd at first, especially when they tickled him by brushing against his face, but eventually, he got used to that, too.
 
Phyliss

Once again she wondered if she should kill him, as he pulled her down and hugged her, now fully exposed to her snakes. But she did not. By pleasing him she might have a tiny chance. But she doubted that she would make it out side if he was found dead in here, or did not return after some time. So she just gasped as she was hugged by him. This could mean anything. Her bound hands touched his chest, squeezing her left breast in the embrace.
 
Suddenly, the Witchfinder turned over so that he was now lying on top. Straddling the demon, he cheerfully shouted: "Got you!", then turned around and opened the wooden block with holes for the feet that was mounted at the bottom of the rack. With a quick grip, he took the ankles of his surprised victim and placed them in the holes, then slammed the block shut again.

He turned around and, still straddling her, his hands placed on her shoulders, grinned: "Did you forget where you were, huh, stupid girl? Well, I didn't. I very much didn't!"
 
Phyliss

Phyliss made an fearfull shriek at the sudden attack. Now lying on her back with tied hands before her and her feet locked in the stock, she was helpless. Maybe she should have used her snakes after all. Somehow she had even expected such a thing as this, but she was tricked anyway. At the moment she was just to depressed to think or even beg, she just pouted.
 
The Witchfinder made good use of his victim's shock. He reached for the shackles mounted to the top half of the rack and pulled them closer, then quickly untied her hands and locked them in the metal shackles.

He jumped off her body and, still naked, walked over to the top end of the rack, where the lever and ratchet mechanism was mounted. A quick turn of the wheel, and the chains moved up, rattling and pulling the poor girl's hands, caught in the shackles, with them. Another turn, and the chains were almost straight, but not tense yet.
 
Phyliss

Phyliss whimpered, as she realized her situation. "Your're so mean..." she hissed in a tearful voice. He finally had her fixed on the rack, and could stretch her any way he liked to.
 
He took that as a compliment and grinned as he gave the wheel another turn. Click, click, click, the ratchet went. Suddenly, he felt the first hint of resistance. He was now pulling against her muscles, her arms perfectly straight and taut above her head.

Another turn...it required more strength, but eventually, the wheel's powerful force overcame the girl's muscles and pulled them longer and longer, without mercy.
 
Phyliss

In panic, Phyliss tried to break free and pulled and twisted, but of course it was a pathetic effort. the pain got worse and she whined and whimpered.
"Why..do..you do this to me...?" she whinced.
 
"Because you don't confess", he said, still cheerfully, and paused the stretching for a moment.

Seeing the young woman stretched out like that, with her legs slightly spread by the stocks, her gorgeous body appearing even thinner, made him get hard again. There was no use fighting it, and who cared if she got off, too?

He stopped stretching her for now and laid on top of her taut body. Every muscle in her felt tense, but the scratchy, wet feeling was still there and was like an invitation for him. He slowly slid inside her...
 
Phyliss

"Oh..you swine..bastard.." this time Phyliss tried to resist despite the pain. But she could hardly moved at all, as she felt the tip of the cock finding her still moist entrance.
"Ohoo..uhhh.....i hate you..."
 
Somehow, this turned the Witchfinder on even more. His penis was now surrounded by moisture and warmth as it slid in and out of her. Slowly still. He was enjoying this immensely, and he enjoyed his young captive's impotent rage even more.

He laughed as his movements slowly got faster, his breath harder. His hands, meanwhile caressed her stomach, feeling her muscles, now rock hard because of the great strain on them. Her breasts appeared flatter now that she was stretched out, but they were still so appealing that he kissed each of them, before resuming his pounding.
 
Phyliss

She squirmed under him, but could not helb being fucked. he plunged in and out of her now, and she stopped cursing, trying to stand his treatment. She realized he would only laugh at her if she cursed at him. She clenched her teeth together and tried not to make a sound, although she could not help one r another whimp when he penetrated her so hard.
 
With a few very strong thrusts, the Witchfinder finished, moaning loudly. He kept his penis inside her for a moment, then pulled out and, caressing her legs, stood up.

He kept his hand on her legs and slowly slid down them as he walked over to the foot end and released the tension by opening the stocks. He then walked over to her hands and freed them, too. Now that she was free of her restraints, he lifted her off the rack and cradled her body in his arms; she was surprisingly light.
 
Phyliss

Phyliss whimpered and wailed, as she was hold in his arms. She was puzzled; he was so incredible cruel to her, and now tender again. But she was to outpowered by the torture to take advantage of the situation. Even if her snakes were still active, she wouldn't have made it even up the stairs, even if she would manage to poison him and unlock the door.
 
The Witchfinder walked over to the Horse, which was the next thing the crying girl in his arms would have to feel if she did not confess soon. It was a large block of wood with a triangular cross section, one of its sharp edges pointing up and reinforced with metal. Four sturdy wooden legs raised it a good height above the ground.

He lifted her up and placed her on the horse, one of her legs dangling off it on either side, and the metal edge biting into her tender parts in the middle as she was forced to rest all her weight on it.
 
Phylliss

Phyliss made a startled cry as she felt the cold metal painfully touch her, and the pain shot trough her body as her full weiight pressed her crotch onto the hard angle. She tried to lift herself up, to reduce the pressure.
 
Medardus was ready with a pair of manacles when he saw his young captive trying to lift herself up. He locked them around her wrists, then stood on a stool and fastened them to a hook above Phyliss' head. She was now forced to place all of her weight on the horse, with no chance to take any off it. This would be a terrible ride for the stubborn girl, and it was sure to make her think twice about lying.
 
Back
Top