Do you want more?

liquid_dares

Literotica Guru
So this is my first pic post...and I'm kinda throwing it out as a feeler...Anyone interested in seeing more? If so please post your comments or requests or PM me. If I don't see much of a response I will take the hint ;) Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
I am highly sarcastic.

Post anything. You've got a nice body. The women shall adore you.

LOL...I assumed as much but had to ask :) Thank you very much for the compliment! I will keep up the pics then based on the response so far ;)

LOL...I assumed as much but had to ask :) Thank you very much for the compliment! I will keep up the pics then based on the response so far ;)

When you're done, let me have your jeans. Distressed are my faves.

Free spirited. I understand.

More pics. Less me. Go!

Well let me go take one more right now! I don't wanna kill it all in one day lol...not to mention Lit rules kinda sorta have me constrained...but I will do my best and I am open to PM/e-mail too!

This will have to tide you over for a little bit. Can't kill it all in one day ;)

Last edited:
Ya...gotta tease a little and glad you are enjoying! I'm sorta thinking now that maybe even though I'm typically commando I should do a few fun underwear pics too before it all gets exposed ;-)

Yes as much as we want to see it all, make it fun and interesting, that will keep us looking :)

You are fucking hot. Please continue. Pretty please. With sugar.

Back