Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Guy

Hi Peaches. Glad to see you're enjoying. Might you be interested in a chat on Yahoo?

but I'm waiting for a call (which should take care of most of my current...'problem'...lol). Lovely thread though - and the one little kink of mine that he doesn't quite grasp. He's indulged it a time or two but his heart isn't in it. Never met a man in real life who did so it's nice to find so many who 'get it' in one place. Makes a girl day dream..... Rain check?

bad dream

sure baby you can climb in bed with daddy---mommy had to go to work -----randy from nebraska

bad dream

sure sweety you can cuddle with daddy if you would like to,what is happening to me my cock is starting to get hard ggod thing i left on shorts on,i have to stop thinking about this she is my daughter----

Mmmmmm

sure sweety you can cuddle with daddy if you would like to,what is happening to me my cock is starting to get hard ggod thing i left on shorts on,i have to stop thinking about this she is my daughter----

Thank you Daddy! (snuggling up really close, burrowing under your arm to lay my head on your chest, wrapping my leg tight against yours - the Tshirt I wear to sleep in is riding up and my belly skin is warm on your side - your hand cups my ass over my little bikini bottoms - I'm playing with the hair on your chest) Gosh you smell GOOD Daddy! (inhaling deep)

Snuggling Closer...

(Still playing with the hair on your chest) The boys I go out with always STINK - they either don't bathe often enough, or they use waaaaayyyy too much cheap aftershave. But YOU always smell the way a man should smell! (Kissing your chest in the vicinity of your nipple...my lips are warm and a little wet)

Mmmmmm

Sliding my fingers underneath your bikini bottoms...caressing your warm soft cheeks.....feeling them clench and unclench a little as they respond to my fingers

That feels good Daddy! (wiggling closer to you.....could I really be humping your thigh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back