Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?

• Total voters
Hehe then consider me an all you can eat buffet! Lol :D

Two on one! Now it's a party! :D

Hi Muffin Man :) :kiss:

I might just enjoy that party Miles. Lots of rewards at the end... if I let it end that is ;)
:devil:

And... where did Lorraine go ??? :(

What do you mean "might"? :confused:

:D Depends on your performances ;) I like quality sex don't forget. Quality is afterall my business and you have got to be good at satisfying all of my needs.

I need to cum many times in a row before I'm ready to take my prize at the end. And, I need really hard cock, because that is what I eat the best and saying that... I would never let any of you down regarding your finish. You will always remember it for the rest of your lives.

I may be petite, but I'm certainly not frigid. I can take it, believe me ;)

Could you keep up? ;) And I mean ... UP :D

:kiss:

:D Depends on your performances ;) I like quality sex don't forget. Quality is afterall my business and you have got to be good at satisfying all of my needs.

I need to cum many times in a row before I'm ready to take my prize at the end. And, I need really hard cock, because that is what I eat the best and saying that... I would never let any of you down regarding your finish. You will always remember it for the rest of your lives.

Quality is the only way to go, Sienna. Hours and hours of only the highest quality! As for keeping up, I can stay waaaaaay up when playing with the right lady.

Getting enough orgasms or keeping me up wouldn't be your problem. Convincing me to let you stop cumming, or getting my cock to go down, those would be your problems... lol

But of course...;)

My fingers and tongue have been praised a few times..:p

The Best Of Paul Hardcastle & The Jazzmasters:
Updated links

rain+forest.jpg

Paul Hardcastle

Cloud Watching

Touch And Go

Rainforest

Inner Change

Walkin' To Freedom

So Much In Love - ft. Helen Rodgers

Body Heat / You Know That I Love You - ft. Kim Waters

Heaven

Starchild

Lost Summer

Wonderland - ft. Helen Rodgers

Lost In Space

Northern Lights

Jokers Wild

The Sun Says Goodbye

Free As The Wind

Desire

Return Of The Rainman

Dancing Lights

Constellation Of Dreams

Bird Island

Ventura Highway - ft. Helen Rodgers

You Are The One - ft. Helen Rodgers

Marimba

Puerto Banus

Don't You Know

I think I could manage :)

She did her disappearing act again :(

===================================================

Hi Breezy :) :kiss: :rose:
===================================================

I think I'll go prepare another drink & see if she returns.....in the meantime, I've an empty lap....* whistles innocently*:cattail:

Back