Ooc looking for someone to roleplay with

hinatu6666

Virgin
In the mood for a fantasy roleplay. I can play male or female roles, I don't really care. I am personally a female though.

Fantasy Impromptu

Heavenly H,

Saw your posts on here about your seeking a roleplay partner, and was immediately intrigued. FYI, I am a widowed professor in his forties teaching Crearive Writing, Literature, Poetry, Film, and Communications at various colleges and universities here in the St. Louis, Missouri, area. I used to be Handsome, Suave, Sophisticated, Debonair, and Witty. Now, alas, I am only the last four:( :(

My beloved late wife and I kept our lovemaking vibrant and exciting by rping a number of sexual fantasies, including Daddy/Daughter; Professor/Student; Alien/Earthgirl; Doctor/ or Nurse/Patient; Cop/Prisoner; Kidnapper/Abductee; Priest/Penitant; Stranger/Stranger; Master/Slave; Hooker/John; Boss/Subordinate: Dom/sub; Human/Robot; and several others too naughty to mention here (lol). If any of these interest you, write me at and we'll let the fun and games begin.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your rapid reply with bated breath (whatever the heck that is:) A surreptitious squeeze of what I'm sure is a tantalizing tush...

Prof. Gav

Last edited by a moderator:
Pay him no attention

Heavenly H,

Saw your posts on here about your seeking a roleplay partner, and was immediately intrigued. FYI, I am a widowed professor in his forties teaching Crearive Writing, Literature, Poetry, Film, and Communications at various colleges and universities here in the St. Louis, Missouri, area. I used to be Handsome, Suave, Sophisticated, Debonair, and Witty. Now, alas, I am only the last four:( :(

My beloved late wife and I kept our lovemaking vibrant and exciting by rping a number of sexual fantasies, including Daddy/Daughter; Professor/Student; Alien/Earthgirl; Doctor/ or Nurse/Patient; Cop/Prisoner; Kidnapper/Abductee; Priest/Penitant; Stranger/Stranger; Master/Slave; Hooker/John; Boss/Subordinate: Dom/sub; Human/Robot; and several others too naughty to mention here (lol). If any of these interest you, write and we'll let the fun and games begin.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your rapid reply with bated breath (whatever the heck that is:) A surreptitious squeeze of what I'm sure is a tantalizing tush...

Prof. Gav

The dumbshit can't even be bothered to write an actual note, all he (or they) did was copy and paste a fucking formulaic response. If you are interested in doing a fantasy RP, I would so be down with it. I replied to your post on my thread. It should have my email attached to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the mood for a fantasy roleplay. I can play male or female roles, I don't really care. I am personally a female though.

Hi! I would be interested. I am a guy who really likes the Game of thrones world. Let me know Lady Hinatu if you would be interested?

Heavenly H,

My beloved late wife and I kept our lovemaking vibrant and exciting by rping a number of sexual fantasies, including Daddy/Daughter; Professor/Student; Alien/Earthgirl; Doctor/ or Nurse/Patient; Cop/Prisoner; Kidnapper/Abductee; Priest/Penitant; Stranger/Stranger; Master/Slave; Hooker/John; Boss/Subordinate: Dom/sub; Human/Robot; and several others too naughty to mention here (lol). If any of these interest you, write me at gavican2003@att.net, and we'll let the fun and games begin.

Prof. Gav

Bated

verb (used with object), bated, bating.
to moderate or restrain:

to lessen or diminish; abate:

verb (used without object), bated, bating.
to diminish or subside; abate.

Idioms (Bated Breath)
with bated breath, with breath drawn in or held because of anticipation or suspense:

Pretending ignorance or an entire back story is hardly the epitome of wit. I would expect a professor to have access to a dictionary and explaining so much of 'your life' is pointless in an environment that succeeds best within a fog of anonymity.

I won't tell you to ignore this guy. Seems a little egotistical but he may actually be a fun writer regardless of the tone of his form letters.

I will mention that there are various group rps forming here all the time that fall under fantasy/scifi and they wouldn't mind an extra player.

Hell, I've been considering starting a group rp of my own lately.

Hi! I would be interested. I am a guy who really likes the Game of thrones world. Let me know Lady Hinatu if you would be interested?

Sorry I don't get on here much because I wasn't getting many responses lol I don't know the GoT universe very well because I've only seen a few episodes but I've done many a rp with that same genre

Sorry I don't get on here much because I wasn't getting many responses lol I don't know the GoT universe very well because I've only seen a few episodes but I've done many a rp with that same genre

Sure, we can do any genre that you would like.

Back