Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Resize

shewantsmore said:
wish i can show you mine but keeps saying my pic is too big,dont know how to shrink pic

Try using photoshop or something similiar they will have something that will allow you to resize the picture. Hope it helps, cuz i would like to see yours too!!

Anticipation

shewantsmore said:
thanks babe,will try that,my nipples are pierced as well

Hey no problem..anytime i can offer some help, especially if the reward is to view some breasts and nipples....pierced at that!!

SxRx said:
Jen:

Happy Anniversary! :rose: :rose: :rose:
In reviewing this thread without automatically jumping to the 'last' page cue, I noticed that you began this post on 3/19/04. While we are a little belated, don't you feel that something special is called for in the way of honoring this milestone?

I also have to say that this thread was my initiation to Lit. Somehow I was inspired to post a comment that captured the imagination of our thread mistress and the rest is history for me. It has been a blast and hell of a way to lose my Lit. virtual virginity. Here's to our beloved Jennifer Midnight, and her classy, sexy thread so much like her. :rose:
SxRx

Thanks SxRX :kiss: This thread is getting to be classified as one of the 'old ones'. I just love how it has unfolded over the years – layer by layer - my own personal rose.

I hadn't noticed the start date, ever, so this is our first anniversary celebration. Now I wonder what we should do to celebrate :rolleyes:

JenniferMidnight said:

Thanks SxRX :kiss: This thread is getting to be classified as one of the 'old ones'. I just love how it has unfolded over the years – layer by layer - my own personal rose.

I hadn't noticed the start date, ever, so this is our first anniversary celebration. Now I wonder what we should do to celebrate :rolleyes:

I know a way!! I'll post some hot pictures of nipples!!

015.jpg

p02.jpg

11.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

pic009.jpg

pic10.jpg

Last edited:
The Pic Meister!

Boxlicker101 said:

Boxlicker101:

Keepin' it real and on track! You flood this thread with some great pics of boobs and nips. You've got quite a collection. This thread wouldn't be the same without you, man! :D

SxRx

SxRx said:
Boxlicker101 said:

Boxlicker101:

Keepin' it real and on track! You flood this thread with some great pics of boobs and nips. You've got quite a collection. This thread wouldn't be the same without you, man! :D

SxRx

Actually, I don't have much of a collection, and I don't have any way to copy from it. :D I go to a site where free pics and even mpegs are available, and copy them to post here. I agree; they have some really hot stuff there. :p

TGIF again. Not that I think you need any suggestions on what to do this weekend, here are some anyhow"

04.jpg

008.jpg

003.jpg

09.jpg

Last edited:
Well I guess BoxLicker's got the weekend covered! And to think...I was just going to putter around in my garden...naked, of course... :cool:

JenniferMidnight said:
Well I guess BoxLicker's got the weekend covered! And to think...I was just going to putter around in my garden...naked, of course... :cool:

Naked?
Hey, maybe me and an attractive stand-up bass player should come over to help you.
We could come with a camera!

Naked Gardening

JenniferMidnight said:

Jen:

Go ahead and get rid of those tan lines. I'd also be glad to help out with your gardening. I could bring my tools and help you plow, pull, pick, pollinate, prune, pound you, I mean that garden into shape. :cool:

JenniferMidnight said:

I tell you what, Jennifer. If you are having difficulties deciding what you want to do, besides not puttering around in your garden, I will volunteer to come over and help you decide. :p That's okay; I know I'm a sweet guy, but I am willing to sacrifice my time to help you. :D

Olive can join us, if she wants. :devil:

Boxlicker101 said:
I tell you what, Jennifer. If you are having difficulties deciding what you want to do, besides not puttering around in your garden, I will volunteer to come over and help you decide. :p That's okay; I know I'm a sweet guy, but I am willing to sacrifice my time to help you. :D

Olive can join us, if she wants. :devil:

sweet guy?
do I get a taste test?

I suddenly need a gardener!!

JenniferMidnight said:

I have a lot of gardening needs doing.....I can leave it till you get here :D

I suppose in a fantasy/sci-fi context, nipple colour could vary quite radically. This could even be adapted to fit a certain stylistic theme. In general, though, I am in agreement with the notion that the appropriateness of any characteristic ought to be contextualised by genre and theme.

Naked Gardening Craze Starts in Canada

Jennifer:

You may have started a new fad. I can just imagine you and olivefun waltzing around your garden naked, but for a sun hat and sandals. You can schedule your nipplester helpers at the same time, or we could do alternate days. The guys could be helpful in watering, plowing and various odd chores.

SxRx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back