How old wasthe oldest partner

52. I was 21 at the time. ;)

Ok, wait.....that's not exactly correct. That was the biggest age difference. Oldest would be 55, which is how old my hubby is.
 
I was 28 and she was 59 and truly the "old scool teacher". And grest I might add-------
 
She was 32 and I was 20 using fake ID to get in the bar. She got wrecked, I offered to drive her home. I did....then I took her home (sorry couldn't resist).
 
This is right up my alley as I have always loved "older" women. My first was my friends grandmother when I was 17. Don't know how old she was...maybe 55 or 60, but very well built and attractive to me as I was a bit naive still. Wow, what a time we had...and nobody else ever knew.
 
I was 24 and he was 46. . .it didn't last because he had a real problem with the age difference.

:(
 
age difference

I have always gone for the guys that are older than me because I love expierience but the greatest age difference for me was 19 years.

I was 20 he was 39.
 
The oldest was 62 just last year, 2001. He was retired, and would drive 80 miles to have sex with me. He had the body of a 35 year old, his unit was 8 inches and he knew how to use it. He could perform for hours and he was very, very good with his tongue. Sigh, I think I miss him. I relocated to the east coast!

Eb
 
I was 28 and she was 63 and what a difference it made in my life! To this day I still prefer older women. There just does not seem to be older women in my area that think a younger man could be interested in them.
 
All but one have been younger

The oldest guy I've been with is only 2 months older than me, so I'm still waiting for a true "older" guy :) I'm not sure why I keep ending up with younger guys, other than most of the older guy's I've known as friends are all married! I did date a 42-year-old for a very short period when I was 18, but we never had sex. I broke that relationship off because it made me too uncomfortable that he had a major reputation for dating students, and I didn't want to be "just another number". He was a college professor, but I wasn't in any of his classes.
 
Hmm. Well I went out with this guy who claimed he was 33 when I was 24, but looked at least 45 and also from his stories, would have graduated college when he was 14!! Riiiiiiight.

I do know for sure though, that I was having sex with a 42 year old when I was 26. But I had to break it off because he was too immature!
 
My Husband

We met when I was 20 and he was 41 we are now married and have been for 9 years. The sex is amazing. He is the best lover. He can go for hours and he is 51. He is built better than most of the guys my age (30).
 
oldest partner

I was 17 and she was 41 .that was great
Let me tell you story and it's true my hair still stands up on the back of my neck.
I was 18 and she was 70 , she was the babby sitter my wife had for the kids











twodogs
 
hmm....well....first let's consider all that age gobbledygook here at lit....make a few adjustments....
I was 18 she was 44
 
Youngest

She was 18 and I was 60. For me she was 55 and I was 16
 
Biggest age difference....me 24, him 50.....seduced by my college professor. LOL

oldest....59.
 
How old was your oldest partner.....

I was 12 and she was 16. Wasn't exactly sure what she was doing to me.....:D However, I was smart enough not to stop mid way.....:D :D :D

Now I seem to go for the younger ones.... :eek:

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
I do like this thread.....especially the comments about the older women....for my love is 20 yrs younger than me.....and I have had lovers as young as 27 and if yu want to know my age...look at the profile....lol....I seem to attract the younger men....but I'm not complaining...now that I have found the right one:rose:
 
Back
Top