When the suns go down

Punk0x0Princess

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 17, 2012
Posts
917
Jackie had long dark brown hair and piercing green eyes. When she was in school she was always being staired at by guys in her class, mostly because of her chest. She had c cup breast and she was given shirts that were to small for them so they were always about to burst out of them.

She was worried about her coming birthday. She was turning 18 and being kicked out the same day. There was nothing she could do on this planet that didnt involve selling her self to the highest bidder so she had to find a way out. She tried to get on one of the shuddles but the only way they would let her on was if she was to give herself to the captian.

She knew that they would let guys on for a price so she thought of a plan. The day of her 18th birthday she was given money from the orpahnage to start her life, it wasnt much but it was enough for a shuddle ticket some food, clothes, and a few other things. She went and got all her pretty hair cut off. She got it buzzed, she bought baggy mens clothing and medical wraps to hide the obvious female parts of her body.

She found a cheap shuddle that had docked to refuel. The reason it was so cheap was they were carting a major criminal to a planetary prison. She didnt care about that she just had to get away from this planet.
 
It was funny to Riddick. To think that these clowns actually thought they had caught him.

A wanted man never pays to travel, and man as wanted as he was could find a free flight anywhere any time. The ship ha tracked him down to one of the small outpost rocks of the dbaddi system. A place that had had the kind if rustic wilderness that Riddick liked. The kind of place where you could die five different ways on as many steps. The natives were hostile, the animals were fearless, the terrain was treacherous, and most of the plantlike was carnivorous

But he hasn't gone to site see. He had gone in search if a certain Dr. A man he had heard
About in his last prison stint. A man who knew how to give a man eyes that could see perfectly in the deepest darkest hole

Now, no matter where he was, nobody could sneak up on him in the dark

After that he had made his presence
Known, attracted a few bounty hunters. And after deciding which one was the stupidest. He let himself be caught so he could get a ride back into the civilized systems. A place where a Felton like himself could have some real sport

He smiled as the ship landed in a small rock of a spacers planet, and resuploed an fueled, and took on another passenger

He smelled the air, noticing the piercing eyes of the new boy. He smiled at her as he walked by. He let his thick muscles swell and flex as she passed, giving his chains a quick jerk that made her jump. His heavy goggles covered his eyes, but he starred right into her

"Welcome aboard kiddo" he said in a thick rigid voice slathered with malice
 
She jumpped when the chained man jerked forward as she walked past. She looked at the man long and hard trying to be tough before she was shepperded to her cryo-stasis chamber. She had heard of Riddick before she just never thought she would ever meet him, he had large muscles and a compleatly bald head. His voice gave her the shivers. " no one told me he was the prisoner on board." She says to the capitan. "Dont worry kid we have him under lock and key. You arent scared are ya?" "Hell no. The names Jack by the way, and thanks for lettin me on board at such short notice." The older man nods and walks away leaving Jack standing at her chamber alone.

She was terrified, going to a new planet on a shuddle full of people she didnt know and Riddick. The man that killed so many people. Yet she couldnt seem to stop glancing his direction. When it was time to leave she put her bag at the bottem of the chamber and climbed in.
 
Last edited:
Riddick did indeed enjoy fucking with people's minds. For as far evolved as all I humanity claimed to be, the base instincts were always there. Fear

Flight or fight, and it was those things that he understood. All the rest if people was simply window dressing over the base emotions and reactions

He smiled as he watched he Ross her bag into the chamber

"What no lullaby for me" Riddick said without turning his head as he heard the cop, well bounty hunter really, come up from behind. With no ceremony, and no real room to move. The needle slid into his neck easily, and his consciousness fled from him as the ship prepared to get under way
 
Before she was closed into her chamber she saw the bounty hunter drug the man with the thick blacked out goggles. The door of her chamber slid down into place with an air lock. Oxygen was circulating into the small room that was no bigger than a cabinet. She could feel herself falling into a deep sleep only to awaken when the ship was close to landing at its destination. They say most of your brain shuts down in cryosleep all but the primitive side, the animal side.

She was jerked awake, she heard rumbling and she felt the ship shaking. It had felt like only a few seconds that she had been asleep but there was no telling how long it had really been. She was strapped in so she couldnt move. She tried to push at the glass to free herself but it wouldnt budge, she was stuck until someone freed her.

She felt as the ship made impact with a land mass. It hit hard enough to break the door and send her sprawled out on the floor only to see the ship in a mangled mess and the other people in her compartment on the floor trying to regain there stability.
 
The hiss of venting pipes and sparking electrical conduits brought Riddick around. He didn't move, rather he took time to listen to the commotion and chaos, clearly they had wrecked and apparently they had lost some of the passenger pods. Somewhere along the flight they ja collided with some sort of field, knocking them off course and hurtling into te atmosphere of a planet.

Hey cops. You gonna uncuff me?" He called out after watching the panicked rise and leave

It wasn't going to be as easy to cathba free ride home now, but e smiled as te cop walker up behind hbo
 
Everyone had oxygen packs and mouth pieces because the oxygen level was low on this planet. There was a commotion inside the passenger pod that she had just exited. Every one started running back she was the first to get there, she saw the cop laying on the ground knocked out. She looked to where Riddick had been chained and saw that he was gone. No where to be seen. She could hear the others coming up behind her as the cop woke up and spit blood out of his mouth getting up. Riddick had escaped and could be anywhere.

She wasnt scared. If she got killed she got killed who knew what was in store for them any way. She went about what she was doing before. She was supposed be looking for medical supplies, water, food, any thing that could be helpful. She moved everything she found to the center of the pod. She was alone in the area, thankfully every one thought she was a guy.
 
Riddick had quickly slipped his hand free of the cuffs. The cop had come close to check his pulse, and he jaded lifted the key, one quick elbow and the cop had stumbled to the floor. Riddick popped the key in the cuff, slipped out, and as the cop stumbled back around, another quick elbow sent him to the floor. Riddick did his thing


He was up amongst the shadows in the rafters, slipping along the causeways as the group scrambled about. He could tell from the alarms that the atmosphere wasn't good, but breathable. All there scuffling about wasn't necessary.

He smiled as the newbie wandered back into the cargo room where he had been stores and was hiding. Everyone would assume he had run, so he of course hid close.

He smiled as he realized what a good time this would be. He saw him grab a small pack, stuffing food into her bag. He dropped down behind her

His broad muscular frame towered over him. He smiled as she turned around slowly. But he quickly yanked the bag from his hand

"Thanks. I'll take that" he said stepping closer. He could smell something, he smelled her. Her
 
She stiffened when she heard something drop and hit the ground hard behind her. The short hairs on the back of her neck standing on end, goose bumps showing up all over her. She slowly turned to see the large man behind her. She looked at him defiantly, she wasnt going to let on that she was slightly frightened.

She had a some what raspy voice her whole life so it wasnt very hard to not sound like a woman. "That is for every one, give it the fuck back!" She stood straighter but was only about 5'6 so she was much shorter than the buff man infront of her. Her sharp green eyes stairing daggers at the man, she tried to snatch the bag away from him, to no avail.
 
He yanked on the bag, stepping to the side and rolling her under his arm. Before she knew what was happening he ha her held tight, her back presse against his chest, one strong arm holding her close where it wrapped around her waist, the other ha his thick strong hand a her neck

"I suggest you make this easy@ he sai as he took a long deep breath

"Little lady" he said with a deep chuckle letting her go but bit lettin go of th food

"I'll have this either way though"
 
She gasped when he spun her leaving her confused and disoriented. She felt herself make contact with what felt like a brick wall. She knew it was him because of the heat radiating from his chiseled chest, the arm wrapped around her waist and the strong hand at her throat.

She tried to struggle free but his arms didnt budge. "I suggest you make this easy... Little lady" she gasped again and started to shake slightly. He let go of her laughing lightly. Throwing her pack on his back and turned to leave. She stood there dumb struck. "how did he know?" she said to herself as he walked away.
 
Last edited:
He tossed he aside and left. Situations like these it was hard to predict how people will act, since panic was always around the corner for them. But he ha to admit how delicious the smell of her ha been as he turned a corner. He needed to he an idea of where they were. Spotting a set if torn air cents, he tossed the supply bag in then followed, quickly shimmying his way up to the bridge where he heard the pilot goin over the scans of the environment, and the planet history

"Great" he said to himself as she described a desert waste with some small
Mining properties, but no real known space ports or habitations. But of there was something worth mining, Riddick knew there was something her

About fifteen minutes later he was starin off into the distance, seeing desert in all directions, sittin on top of the wrecked crew pod. He heard someone coming and decided thatbhebwant gonna run now. He just might have some fun joining the little party, especially since he had found the cash if ammo and quickly relocated it
 
After standing there in a stupor she decided that she needed to get back to work. She tried to find more salvageable supplies but was mostly unsuccessful. She was getting warn down from the heat so she laid down in one of the chambers that they had detached. She closed her eyes and just laid there unable to sleep because of the long journey.
 
Riddicklistened to the crew argue and bicker. Then he watched the cop, Leo, climb up. He paused when he saw Riddick sitting on his pack. Riddick was casually cutting off slices of apple with a wicked curved blade

"We can dance but first I'd rather find somewhere with a little shade"

Leo responded, " good. Lets go" then he disappeared calling for everyone to gather
 
She heard someone calling for them so she got up and followed the voices. She saw Riddick standing there. She shivered and wrapped her arms around herself as if to hide her breasts that she knew were still wrapped up. He caught her eye and smirked putting a piece of apple that he had just cut off into his mouth.
 
Last edited:
It was just a chump captain and the cop, acting like they were the savior a of the crew. He glanced
To the side and gave his pretty little lady a smile. Here in the next couple of hours he was going to have to arrange for another close contact, he thought as he popped another slice of apple into his mouth


"Look. Just point in the right direction so we can get moving" Riddick said, interrupting the captainas she tried to assert he authority

"I've had enough of this sun and we have no idea what kind of damage the core has taken, we coul all be a pile of radioactive burns if we keep wasting time" he said as he hopped down stepping right up to te captain. He towered over him and his thick muscle frame and bizarre glasses only added to the effect

"I've got somewhere to be, and it ain't here. Now point" he said in a cool calm voice, deathly cool
 
She got the chills when he talked. His voice was cold and mischievous. She was nervous that he was going to be free for a while. She stood close to the woman with the dark curly hair and the big knife. She was fidgeting slightly.
 
Without further words, Riddick headed off, not turning to look back as he trudged into the sand. He had seen there map when he was hading in the air duct. He knew they would soon follow, he knew the town was to the east but it would be best to avoid the most direct route. On the matte captain had pulled up it said that it was unable to make communication, or even detect any signals. This was very unusual for a mining town, home base was always in touh to make sure you were meeting your quota

He was wondering as he tried to decide what tondo with the little lady friend. He suppose he would protect her secrerlt for now. It might serve some better purpose later on

He smiled as e thanked his luck for having such diverse company
 
When Riddick walked out she stood there for a second before trying to catch up to him. She managed to reach him before he made it out into the sun light. "Why didnt you tell anyone about me?" She said stopping behind him. She knew the others would be a few minutes so she had the chance to talk to the only one who knew her secret.
 
He smiled back at her

"As fucked up as this crew is, the last thing we need as a gang rape and everyone fighting to see who goes first" then his eyes slowly looked her up and down, "this way I won't have to fight with anyone" he said with a smile, then turned an headed off. The rest of the crew soon caught up as he left her standing there
 
She stood there her mouth hanging open. She couldnt believe that guy! She stayed with the tough looking woman with a scythe looking wepon. She smiled at the older woman. A few hours later they made it to what looked like a town but it was abandoned. "Its a compleat ghost town." She said to no one in paticular as she looked around. She opened a door to a shaded building and walked in silently looking around.

She heard something move deeper in and followed the noice. She felt someone grab her arm and cover her mouth from behind. "Stay completely silent there is something in here." Said a deep voice into her ear.
 
The town wasn't just abandoned. There was way too much equipment here that was worth taking. And if it was still here that meant they didn't come back. The only reason you wouldn't come back is that you never left

He walked around noticing odd dent and tears in the metal here and there. Or doors torn from their hinges, from the inside.

He worked his way deeper and deeper into the complex. Then he stumbled into a large dark room, the main shaft for the minery. He could here soft whoops and strange whistling calls from far off, and the occasional sound of something moving

Once he had gotten a chance to work deeper into the room he heard her. He knew it was her. He could smell her. He quietly double back before she got herself killed. Deeper in he had found bones, human bones

He snuck around her, then covered her mouth at the same time he pulled her close, admiring the feel of her plump little ass against his hip, her clothes his some generous curves

He warned her of the situation as he listened, curious to see if any if the unseen companions had come closer at the sound of her

He heard some nearby, but as close as they were to the light, they didn't come any closer, but he could see them, movin off in the deep dark

He backed her ou of the room then spun her around an pressed her close to the wall to what was apparently a locker room of the main shaft

"Why the fuck are you doing here?" He aske Donna gruff voice as he slipped his blade out and into his hand

"The truth"
 
"Same as you. Crash landing." She didnt want to tell him that this was her only escape. She didnt want anyone to know who she was thats why she took on her new persona if they knew they might want to take her back. She could never go back.

"Why do you wear those goggles?" She asked with an air of confidence that she didnt know she had around the dark dangerous man.
 
Rex Lionheart-Bounty hunter

In the utter darkess all Rex could make out are the heavily shaded shapes of structures. His heat seeking scanners on his pulse rifle showed bare traces of resent activaty. He moves slowly, rotating his body with his weapon. Watching for any sign of life. Over a bare stretch of ground he decides that speed would serve his needs more then stealth. He sprints from one slight depression to the wall of a building.

Breathing evenly he points his weapon through a broken window and looks through the scope. We sweeps the weapon till two heat signature register. He adjusts the scope's range finder and gains a more favorable veiw of the forms. At this point he could easily drop both of them and justify the kills. He considers this and quickly rejects the thought. I'm a bounty hunter not assassin.

Now that he has his targets located, its only a matter of capturing them and await a retrieval vessal, that he had been told was all ready on its way. He draws the rifle up and away from the window and leans against the building.
They are just inside the mouth of the mining tunnel. He moves slowly allong the wall till he reaches the corner. He pauses and closes his eyes just for a second. He looks quickly around the corner and sees nothing. he takes a half step forward and pionts the rifle down the side of the wall. Nothing, only darkness.

Rex turns the corner and follows the wall till he comes to another window. He stops and glances through the window, nothing. He takes a breath and eases under the window and makes his way to the next section of wall then follows it till he reaches the corner. He raises the rifle again and looks through the scope.
He is very close now. One form is behind the other very closely. He can barely hear them speaking.

"Why do you wear those goggles?" the thinner vioce askes.
Rex moves closer. He draws out his tazzer weapon fron a holster in the small of his back. He thumbs the selector switch to 10k volts. Wthe the tazzer in his left hand and the pulse rifle in the other he moves within 10 feet on the tunnel entrance.

"Riddick! he calls out. The first form turns and takes a step away from second and Rex can clearly see he has a knife. That is all that Rex needs. He pulls the trigger on the tazzer and releases the prongs that fly through the air and attatch them selves to the first form. In a fraction of a second the electrical charge throws the body backward toward the wall of the tunnel.

He moves forward quickly to the second person who is now turn to face him. He lowers his weapon and tosses the tazzer to the ground. He reaches into a breast pocket and pulls out a black leather trifold wallet. He flips it open to show his bounty hunter license and gold badge. "Rex Lionhearth, Republic of Planets bounty hunter. Who are you!"
 
Last edited:
"Uhh the names Jack. I met you before the shuttle took off of my planet." She was still against the wall from when Riddick pushed her against it. She stood up trying to act like a guy again.
 
Back
Top