The China Pearl Inn part 7

Awww I wish I was allowed to share a photo of Sal today. LADY IN RED! Red blouse that shows her assets, red leather split skirt with light stockings (we don’t like tights), suspenders belt and red high heels. I’ve loaned her my silver necklace and red imitation diamond handbag.

I’m dropping her off at the hotel for her meal. I hope he knows all his West Point training won’t help him if he hurts her!

Oh yes. Stockings and garter belt (as we refer in the US) are my preference. Having a matching bra and panty makes it even better. They do tend to get me in trouble, with Michael thinking he can have his way with me. But it is such fun trouble.

I hope she has a very enjoyable evening.

Are you getting, or did you get, those high winds I’ve seen with storm Eleanor?
:eek:
 
Remember Luv2bfkd you taught me!

Yes we were on standby to help with flood relief but Eleanor lost strength just in time.

No sign of Storm yet :devil: Gtg Steve calling!
 
News Flash

Storm and I both scored 92% for our essays on Military discipline since 1700. Only HSG 94% and GG 97% have scored higher since the course was revised in 2012.

Thank you LS. Sal’s special mission is tonight and as it’s only her second date she says she’s unlikely to be MIA.

Booked my interview with the HWO, she bats for both teams so I’ll use my charms and a flash of cleavage lol.

I think you’ll find CG is skiing with Phoo Ming while SF is probably talking to Lenny the Lizard (hope she’s well), and that snoring you can hear coming from the rafters is RT.

Right I gotta go, seminar on report writing. WOOPY BLOODY DOO!


Congrats on your scores, and good luck with the HWO.
:eek:
 
My thoughts go out to our friends overseas doing what we do to keep us all safe. You have been on my mind a lot to day. Enough so that my boss noticed my distraction. He asked me what was going on so I told him. One reason I am thankful for my boss is he served in the army for a decade, so he gets it when I say I've got friends deployed.
I know for me i never thought about being a hero or the amount of sacrifice we go through. Even now I only think about the cost when the mornings are to cold and wet. That's when my knees and hands talk ,more than i do. I have never tried to add it all up that's just not what we do. Sometimes we just do our best to get through the day God gave us in the profession we found. We even tell ourselves that we can't let the person on our left or right down so we push our bodies to the breaking point in the hope that they won't have to. So for our Loins & Lionesses if any of this touches home for you, I'd like to dedicate this song to you.
BY Andrew Gold: Thank You For Being A Friend https://youtu.be/voNEgCKzves
 
Raven it just what we do in service and supporting those that now serve in our on way is again what we do because we have been there and we have seen the elephant. We seen friends go West. And try to ease the blows we know are coming to those now in service. I often get lost in thought and in prayer. But that is what I do.;)
 
I want to thank everyone but especially Supergirl and Luv2bfkd for their support tonight and CG for advice from the male side. John and I had a great meal and learned so much about each other but we are both on the rebound and agreed to take things slowly especially as we’re going to see a lot of each other between now and August when John returns to West Point.

We both knew his room was upstairs and it would have been so easy to go up there. But not tonight. Instead we’re meeting again Saturday to play tennis and then we’ll eat somewhere.
 
I want to thank everyone but especially Supergirl and Luv2bfkd for their support tonight and CG for advice from the male side. John and I had a great meal and learned so much about each other but we are both on the rebound and agreed to take things slowly especially as we’re going to see a lot of each other between now and August when John returns to West Point.

We both knew his room was upstairs and it would have been so easy to go up there. But not tonight. Instead we’re meeting again Saturday to play tennis and then we’ll eat somewhere.

Good for you Sal. I am happy to hear that it went well. And take ing you time is best for now. Also I'm glad the two of you will get the time to make those choices.
 
I am glad you had a good time Sal. And I think it is wise to take things om a slow bell. Being on the rebound makes us a bit vulnerable.

Another date this weekend? Good for you Sal. ;)
 
we’re meeting again Saturday to play tennis and then we’ll eat somewhere.

Tennis...in January...Actually near me there's a lawn tennis club that has a sci-fi looking dome that the use to play in winter, I assume.
 
Last edited:
Raven it just what we do in service and supporting those that now serve in our on way is again what we do because we have been there and we have seen the elephant. We seen friends go West. And try to ease the blows we know are coming to those now in service. I often get lost in thought and in prayer. But that is what I do.;)

Exactly it CG. I know that they watch from the shadows when they can and I want to make sure they knew we are thinking about them. It brought me some measure of comfort on my last deployment to knew there were a few back home that did this for me.
 
So proud of my friend, think she did the right thing and John will respect her so much now. But we’ve got weapons practice tomorrow. Need some sleep. Good night CPI
 
Night Robyn and be safe on the range tomorrow. I have seen more accidents there than in combat. ;)

Chris you snuck by the back door.....avoiding Phoo Ming and his cleaver?
 
I want to thank everyone but especially Supergirl and Luv2bfkd for their support tonight and CG for advice from the male side. John and I had a great meal and learned so much about each other but we are both on the rebound and agreed to take things slowly especially as we’re going to see a lot of each other between now and August when John returns to West Point.

We both knew his room was upstairs and it would have been so easy to go up there. But not tonight. Instead we’re meeting again Saturday to play tennis and then we’ll eat somewhere.

Good. There is no need to rush anything. Have fun getting to know each other and keep things simple.
 
I want to thank everyone but especially Supergirl and Luv2bfkd for their support tonight and CG for advice from the male side. John and I had a great meal and learned so much about each other but we are both on the rebound and agreed to take things slowly especially as we’re going to see a lot of each other between now and August when John returns to West Point.

We both knew his room was upstairs and it would have been so easy to go up there. But not tonight. Instead we’re meeting again Saturday to play tennis and then we’ll eat somewhere.

Glad to hear you had an enjoyable evening and you both have similar feelings of how things should proceed. :eek:
 
Hiya Everyone.:rose:

I'm kind of back! (Still on holiday but back at home).

Hope you all had a great break over Xmas /New year.

I will be back to work next week, then I will be able to catch up with everyone.

:heart:Until then much love!:heart:

Uggg:rose:
 
Morning all we have winter storm warnings so it will be a quick trip to the slops. When the weather moves in later a 10min dash home and hunger down by the fire.;)
 
Good morning everyone! Be safe out there, it's gonna be cold in many places today!! *hugs all around*
 
Shiva! a sensual hug and a seductive kiss. so good to see you.

Chris it was a great morning skiing, now is the time to sit by the hearth and watch the flames devour the virgin logs.:eek:


The roads are snow covered, and the snow is coming down at a high to moderate rate. We are expecting 5 to 12 inches of snow to be followed by bitter cold.
 
Hey CG, GG told me you close the Inn thread after 5,000 posts. We’re more than half way through - do you want us to slow down our posts?
 
No not at all Robyn. Lit does not like Lounge Threads to go over 5,000 post. When we get to that point I will simply start the next incarnation with the China Pearl Inn part 8
 
Back
Top