Treasure Hunters from the heart

And just outside the window was a sheer drop...all the way down to the lake... Which housed alligators...

"Aw shit!"

Will didn't feel in control ever since the plane fell into the pyramid. In fact, if traced back, he haven't been in control around Tiff since the first time she sucked him into readiness for a mind-blowing evening.

"THIS IS AWESOME!!!"

He barely had time to sigh at Tiff's joyous shout before hitting the water. From that height it felt like getting slapped under the feet by a giant. An unhappy giant. Will's feet touched the bottom and he swam furiously for the surface, breaking the surface just as the canoe pulled up close to him and the head of Tiff popping up next to him.

"You guys better hurry, these alligators are used to getting fed live meat."

Will glared at Xpi, dove under the canoe to surface the other side and together Tiffany and himself pulled themselves into the canoe. He barely had time to sit upright and give Tiff's wet, naked chest stretching her now wet t-shirt an appreciative look when the first spear struck the water way too close.

"Aw shit."

He grabbed an oar and along with Xpi, they started paddling, drawing out of range of the spears, but arrows kept on following them.

"Hey Tiff, don't these guys usually use some paralytic on their tips?"

He had no idea why the two women giggled as his own pun was unintentional
 
Will, Xpi, and Tiff put as much distance between themselves and the Mayan temple as possible. Xpi told them 5 miles back, as they joined a larger river that the temple hunters never came out that far for fear they would encounter Army, rebel, or drug dealing groups. Tiff and Will were relieved but continued to paddle down the water way.

“Where are we headed” Will finally asked as the sun started to set.

“Away from the temple” Tiff stated “then I guess we’ll catch a commercial plane back to England.”

“I promised Xpi, we’d return her to her village.” Will told Tiff.

“Oh, sorry, I had not even bothered to ask. Certainly, where is your village?” Tiff asked. Xpi told them it was in Belize. That night they slept in shifts, while continuing to traveling down the river. Then for the next day they traveled over land to return Xpi to her village. The young and now very beautiful girl was welcomed by her village. They held an impromptu village party to honor Will and Tiff for rescuing Xpi. Xpi and Will said their good byes. Xpi was in love with Will, but she had seen the way Will looked at Tiff and knew Will’s heart belonged to another. Will and Tiff promised to return to Xpi in a few months and let her know how things worked out with the artifact, and share any reward. A villager offered to give Will and Tiff a ride to the Belize City airport. As the car bounced along a dirt road Tiffany finally started to feel they were going to succeed on this treasure hunt.

She leaned over and kissed Will “We make a good team.” She told him smiling ear to ear.

Will nodded and kissed her back “For once, I think you are right. Tiff” He joked back as they continued to kiss. “I don’t find this too toxic.” Will said as their lips embraced again passionately. Will remembering Tiff’s nasty comment on the trans-Atlantic flight from England.

“I was thinking about that comment. Perhaps, I might have been, wrong. Maybe it was Monica’s involvement that was toxic” Tiff admitted. “She poisoned our relationship. I’m willing to try dating you again. What do you think?” She asked Will.
 
Last edited:
Will smiled at Tiffany, it was easy to let the moment carry him away, the soft, warm body jostling against him, her breath, her sexy eyes and lovely face so close to his own. It would be so easy to just say yes. It wasn't like they weren't good together, in fact when they worked together, they usually did great work. Her planning, his impulsiveness, their combined knowledge...

He reached up and ran a finger along the underside of her jaw, he loved how her skin felt under his touch and he knew that she could see right into his brain, even though at times she got pissed off at him, he knew that she knew him too well to stay angry with him.

"Tell you what. Once this artifact is safe and you still feel the same way, we can have another go at it."

And for a fleeting moment he wondered if he should tell her about the "torture", but he also had a sneaky suspicion that she already knew.
 
Berlin, The Museum für Naturkunde

The next day at 9:00 pm, Will and Tiff walked past one of the museum’s favorite displays – Tyrannosaurus rex Tristan Otto. More than 815,000 enthusiastic visitors had enjoyed Tristan baring his teeth at them last year. Tiff was carrying a small black brief case.

“Weird being in the museum after hours” Will pointed out.

“Yes, but Frau Berta Herzfeld insisted. Too many meeting during her normal hours” Tiff explained.

“Yes, but we are bring back the Stab der Gerechtigkeit! You’d think that might a bit more important.” Will pointed out.

“She is German. It is all about the most effective use of her time. I’m sure she has a whole excel spreadsheet to maximize every minute of her day. Including time on the crapper!” Tiff said.

“By the way, Will. I think you did the right thing by selling the artifact back to the German museum. That way everyone can enjoy it, not just some rich private collector. I’m proud of you.” Tiff said.

“They paid pretty well too.” Will said with a sly smile.

The two walked into the administration section of the building and encountered two guards, standing before a door. They had on Army fatigues and held AK-47s with 9 millimeter on their sides.

“Tiffany Bastow and Willaim Drake, we are here to see Frau Berta Herzfeld” Tiffany explained providing the guards with their identifications. The guards looked over the documents and then opened the door.

“Please head down to the special collection section, Frau Herzfeld is waiting for you” The one guards explained.

Will and Tiff headed down the stairs. Will had a small frown on his face. “What is wrong Will?” Tiff asked.

“Those guards had AK-47s… not standard, for a museum guard.” He pointed out.

“Frau Herzfeld said they have extra security because of the recent terrorist problems. Nothing to worry about.” Tiff explained.

Soon the two of them walked in the special collection archives in the basement of The Museum für Naturkunde.

“Guten Abend, welcome Will and Tiff” Frau Herzfeld said as a greeting. She was a typical museum official with gray hair and glasses. Will could tell she had been a looker in her younger years. She was still attractive, but she had put on a little bit of weight and added a few wrinkles to her face.

“The Museum is so pleased you are bringing back our lost artifact. It such an important piece of history!” Berta said. Tiff placed the black brief case on a nearby table and opened it. Inside was the rod of justice, carefully wrapped in bubble wrap.

“You’ll find it is in great shape." Tiff explained as she was about to hand the rod over to Frau Berta.

The sound of numerous people entering the special collection archives cause Tiff to look up. Tiff and Will watched as the dozen or so heavily armed men spread out across the room. All their guns pointed at them. Then they heard the walk, the saunter, the arrogant stride of Monica Belucci!

Monica dressed in a stunning black evening dress with high heels walked into the room. Monica had wicked and evil smile of triumph on her face.

“Will and Tiffany, I win again!” Monica said to both on them. “Please hand over the rod of justice, or my men will shoot”

“FUCK YOU, CUNT” Tiff barked. But the noise of all the guns getting ready to fire stopped her.

“You are such a loser! Tiffany” Monica said “The rod please” She asked again.

Tiffany handed it over to her. Monica smiled knowing she had won again. She turned to Will.

“Will, you can come back to me. You can be with a winner again.” Monica suggested.
 
"You mean manipulated into getting things that you want to sell and giving me only sex. A man's got to eat as well you know."

A flash of anger passed over Monica's face and Will knew he had hit a spot.

"You remember Goa Tiff?"

He just hoped that Tiffany would play along, sometimes she didn't want to talk about the few times they did get together. Although Goa was not just a time they had slept together, it held a special play they had figured out to get out of a situation alive, using jealousy.

"Oh you mean bungalow ten?"

Will wanted to throw his hands in the air to celebrate, but instead he just nodded slowly as he looked at Monica.

"Yup. Bungalow ten."

"You do know that was cheating right? We agreed on cuffs, you used silk sheets."

Will grinned, "Because I knew you had a key hidden somewhere and that you have no idea how to untie a Fisherman's knot."

By now Monica was livid, Will knew that she like to win, but to taunt her like that would do the trick, but pushing too hard might get them shot.

"Enough!"

Monica's voice seemed to crack slightly and she stared at Will and Tiff, she motioned to three of her men.

"Tie them up and throw them in the vault. Let's see how they brag when they can't breathe."

With that she turned away from them, tucking the Rod into a briefcase with memory foam inside and closed it as she walked away. Will hid his grin of triumph. OK so they were going to get thrown into a room from which the oxygen gets sucked out, but at least they were not shot. Also he had to suppress the grin because they tied Tiff's hands with a Fisherman's knot. A few moments later they were pushed into the vault and the door closed behind them.

He chuckled then, "Well that went quite well. Just a pity that you believed the museum would allow foreign guards for extra security. But she got both of us, that slimy bitch."

By then both their hands were free and Will rubbed his wrists to restore circulation. "OK now what?"
 
“First” Tiffany said as she grabbed Will, turned him, and gave him a big wonderful passionate kiss. “Thanks for staying with me and not that skanky bitch”

“Not a hard choice…” Will mused.

Tiff gave him another kiss “that was for the Goa idea” She told him. Then she pulled back. “I’m not going to let Monica win this time!!”

“Better figure out a way to live first” Will pointed out.

“Ok… Here is what I know about this storage facility. It holds approximately 50,000 pieces of history. The room is temperature controlled to 40 degrees. So it will be getting cold soon. Normally the white lights are off with special “blue” lighting on.” Just as Tiff said that the white lights went out and dim blue lights came on.

“Air will be pulled out of this room by a small vacuum pump. Then an inert gas like helium will fill the room. The gas keeps the humidity low and preserves the documents. Also there is no need for a fire suppression system because there is no O2.” Tiff explained. Both of them could hear a small vacuum pump start up.

“Should be easy enough to block the suction pipe for the vacuum pump. Blocked, the pump may burn up, but with no vacuum, no inert gas will be released. In other words, we won’t die.” Tiff explained.

They found the suction pipe which took a little bit of time, pulled the grating off (more effort) and then they managed to block it with a piece of Plexiglas. They both could hear the pump straining.

“Now what?” Will asked.

“We wait… but we need to figure out a way out of this vault. There might be an artifact that is useful in opening the door” Tiff suggested. Tiff's excitement being an archaeologist kicked in as she started looking through the artifact boxes and stores. “Don’t damage anything! This is history” She said as she placed white gloves on her hands. She walked over to the various artifacts and started going through them. This went on for 20 minutes as the strain on the pump grew worse and worse.

“Hey, Will look at this!!” Tiff said in excitement, as she held an old document in her white gloved hands. Will came over and looked at it.

“It notes from Karl Mauch about the rod of justice!” Tiff explained

This is a magical staff of tremendous power. Although the full extent of its power I can not fathom, there are a few features about it that will be obvious. The wielder of this staff gains a dramatic increase in strength, speed and intelligence, and is granted the ability to fire devastating lightning bolts at his opponents.

I don't think there is a person alive today that knows anything more solid. Even the rumors and legends have faded. So few people, even knows it exists! But beyond that..." ~Karl Maunch~


“And look at this, the Berlin papyrus!!” Tiff said in even more excitement. The story of Solomon and the queen was contained on the fragments of papyrus. It was fragments… so parts of the story were missing. Will read them.

“The queen, having been subdued by deceit, gives Solomon a rod on which all earthly science is inscribed. Solomon starts to go insane once he touches the rod. Only a person who is good at heart and who is willing to sacrifice his/her life on the path of justice can wield the staff.

"The Rod Of Justice. Is an ancient artifact crafted by God, and given to the first true Ruler of Men to ensure peace, harmony and above all — justice. For hundreds of years it did just that, for during the time it was wielded by men, the ruling class never became corrupt, the people never lacked justice and neither evil nor wars troubled the land.”


As Will completed reading the last one, there was a loud “BANG” as the vacuum pump failed.
 
Last edited:
Will looked up at Tiffany

"Well that is quite interesting. If anybody who is not pure touches the rod, they will practically die and become an animated corpse."

He grew silent, thinking about something

"But if you are pure of heart, you are most likely naïve as well. With somebody like Monica on your side, you can corrupt an innocent without corrupting them. If you get what I mean."

He straightened up and blew pent-up breath towards the ceiling.

"The clock is ticking, we need to get going."

He noticed a section of armaments and made his way over. Shortly he returned with a partially restored Zweihänder sword, the blade was spotless, but the parierhaken and hilt were still rusty.

"I think this bad boy might just help with that door, it seems to still have the original four kilograms of weight."

He hefted the sword, "Sucker's heavy."
 
“Wait, Will, Let me see that” Tiff said in excitement. Tiff looked at the blade. Then back at Will.

“This is Pier Gerlofs Donia’s sword, made in 1520!” Tiff gasped “It must be on loan from the Fries Museum in Leeuwarden, the Netherlands”

Will smiled “I think you are right. I feel honored to weld such a famous zweihänder sword! That Frisian rebel leader and pirate was best known for his legendary size and strength. It was written he was so efficient with this sword that he could behead multiple people in a single blow!” Will explained.

“Just don’t break it, it a real piece of history! Plus, I don’t want the Dutch after us too!” Tiff groaned.

Will smiled “Oh …this sucker won’t break” He said as he charged the locked door and gave the sword a huge over his head swing. It was like Will had struck the door with a battering ram. The door cracked and the hinges almost came off the door frame. “One more hit!” Will said as he backed up and charged the door again. His second blow did the trick as the door flew off the hinges and fell into the adjoining room. Will, still carrying the sword, and Tiff walked out of the historical storage facility vault.

There to greet them were 8 men wearing totally black fatigues with machine guns. A small word of “polizei” on their right breast pocket.

“Who are these shitheads?” Tiff asked in a gasp.

“Grenzschutzgruppe 9 der Bundespolizei or more commonly known as GSG 9” Will said to Tiff

“HANDS UP! AND DROP THE SWORD!!” The leader of the group said in English with a mild German accent.

“WAIT… We’re not the bad guys here!!” Tiff protested.

“RAISE YOUR DAMN HANDS NOW!” The man shouted back

Will placed the sword on the ground and raised his hands. Tiff continued to protest.

“Look you dummkopf, we are on the same side!” Tiff protested

“RAISE YOUR HANDS NOW, OR WE FIRE!!” The man shouted and Tiff heard all the safety catches being removed. She raised her hands in surrender.

Will and Tiff were hand cuffed, and quickly taken out of from the museum and placed into a Police transport van.

“What the hell is a GSG 9?” Tiff asked Will.

“GSG 9 is a counter-terrorism, hostage rescue and special operations police unit of the German federal police.” Will explained. “I think Monica might have been involved in something illegal.”

“You think?” Tiff said mockingly

“Quiet!” One of the GSG 9 policemen told Tiffany.

20 minutes later

Will and Tiff were in a small plain room with no windows. A single fluorescent light emitted a harsh glare at them. There was a metal table in front of them and besides the chairs they sat in opposite of them was one empty chair.

The door opened and a man walked in the same black fatigue as the people that had arrested them. The word “polizei” on his right breast shirt pocket. He was not armed. He sat in the extra chair.

“What are your names?” He asked Will and Tiff.

“We know you are trying to find Monica Belucci and probably Berta Herzfeld. We are too. Monica tried to kill us both. She also ran off with the German artifact, Stab der Gerechtigkeit.” Tiff said before Will could answer.

The Policeman stared at Tiff, his gaze unwavering.

“What are your names?” He asked again.

“You are wasting time. Monica is skipping out of the country right now. So clue us in on what is going on and we can help each other” Tiff answered.

“Madam, you don’t seem to understand the principles of interrogation” The man said.

“It is surprising how little she does understand, she is kind of Cuckoo” Will added, spinning his finger around the side of his head. Which caused Tiff to backhand slap his shoulder as she said “Hey, you are on my side, remember!” Then she turned to the policeman again.

“We will answer all your silly questions, but let’s catch Ms. Monica Belucci and Ms. Berta Herzfeld first. So start talking! What were those two cunts up to?” Tiff demanded.

“I don’t need to do anything” The policeman said getting more angry at Tiffany. Just then the door reopened and a piece of paper was handed to the police interrogator. The man looked at the paper and read.

“Tiffany Bastow, British passport, Archaeologist and explorer. William Drake, descendant of the well-known sir Francis Drake, basically a guide-for-hire, part-time explorer and con-man.”

“Hey!! I’m not a con-man!” Will protested.

“Too bad you did not defend me earlier. I could say something in your defense, but not now. He is a cheapskate too!!” Tiffany added. This time Will slap her shoulder. “Ouch!” Tiffany complained.

“Stop that you two!” The policeman said. Tiffany looked at the man and started talking.

“Now that you have our histories on that piece of paper. You know who we are and what we do. We arrived in country just a few hours ago. We were returning the Stab der Gerechtigkeit to the museum and got ambushed. Ms. Berta Herzfeld had sold us out to Monica Belucci. Monica took the artifact and locked us into the vault. She turned on storage facility protection system and hoped the lack of oxygen would kill us. We managed to escape her trap and you caught us. End of interrogation. The museum security videos will confirm what I just told you.” Tiff explained.

“The videos do, except for one small fact” The police man said. “We found Ms. Berta Herzfeld body in the alleyway behind the museum. Bullet to the head, very close range.”

“Wow, Monica is such a ruthless bitch!!” Tiff commented.
 
Will nodded, "That she is, kinda makes me cringe to think... never mind."

"Oh we already know that the two of you were involved in the past Mr Drake. Question is, how did she know that the two of you will be coming here?"

Will gave Tiffany a glance, "See? Even the GERMAN Police knows that I'm not with Monica."

He looked back at the police man, "Okay look, I found a relic, a gauge. On it was the serial of the Hungrige Krähe, I had learned that most of the tales about the plane going down in Argentina was false. So we checked out an old temple in the Yucatan peninsula and we found the remains of the aeroplane and of course the Stab der Gerechtigkeit. After making our escape, we contacted Frau Herzfeld as she was the leading knowledge on all the lost artifacts of the European continent."

He shrugged, "That is about the whole tale, when we arrived, I noticed the guards with AK-47's..."

"We don't use those weapons."

Will nudged Tiff and she sighed, "OK alright, you were right."

Will grinned and then continued, "Then Monica showed up with more guards or perhaps mercenaries and forced us to hand over the Stab der Gerechtigkeit and then locked us up."

"Why didn't you get shot?"

Will smirked slightly, "Well I knew how to push her buttons and I made her just angry enough to want to make us suffer and that is why she locked us up."

The policeman sighed and leaned back in his chair. Another policeman entered and talked in hushed tones with the one that had been questioning them. Will nudged Tiffany, "He says that they have just gotten a report of a person matching Monica's description crossing the border into Switzerland. Seems like she had escaped them."

The policeman turns back to Tiff and Will looking a bit frustrated, "It seems like there's only two options left to us. Either we involve InterPol which will not go as efficiently or we ask the two of you to help us."

Will elbows Tiff before she can reply and chips in, "Oh we'll help, as long as you remove that conman description from my profile."
 
Tiff ignored Will for the moment. “Ok, we’ll help under the following conditions. 1) We need any information you have on Monica Belucci. 2) Our part in this little arrest and recover operation is undisclosed. Just refer to us as a “protected source”. We want no press in this case. And 3) the artifact is given to the Berlin museum so people can enjoy it”

“And 4) that part about me being a con-man is remove from my file!” Will added.

Then Tiff added after him “yes and replace it with cheapskate!”

“Hey!” Will protested again.

The German police man could not believe the two goofballs in front of him. He just shook his head as they argued back and forth. Finally he spoke up.

“Mr. Drake and Ms. Bastow, both of you don’t seem to understand how much trouble you are in. You are both in no position to demand terms from the German police!” The police man said.

“Do you want to catch her or not?” Tiff asked

“Wait here” The police man said as he got up and left the room. A few minutes later he returned with a file in his hand.

“Here is what we have on Monica Belucci.” He said and handed Tiff the file he had. “We agree to be discrete about your part in this operation, and if possible the artifact will be returned to the museum.” The man said.

“And the con-man part” Tiff asked.

“It has been corrected.” He said smiling at Will.

Thirty minutes later.

Tiff and Will were on their way to the airport in a taxi cab.

“The file has been heavily redacted!! It is pretty worthless.” Will told Tiff in frustrations.

“What… damn those German police officers!” Tiff gasped.

"But there is something I did find in it... Monica is mixed up with "the Sect of the Two Gods"

"Oh shit... not those ass wipes!" Tiff moaned.
 
Last edited:
Will glanced at Tiff, "Why do I get the feeling that you know about the sect? The last sect who worshiped two gods, whom I tangled with, were just a bunch of snake lovers who worshiped some idol of a double headed snake. Looked more like the Aries sign than a snake."

The cab came to a halt and Will snapped the folder close, "And since you are the lady with the funds on this trip." He gave her a cheeky smile and slipped out of the cab, leaving Tiff to handle the fee. He slipped the folder into his trusty sling bag and looked around, before heading around the taxi towards the entrance.
 
Will and Tiffany were on a plane to Switzerland. Once the plane reached cruising altitude Tiff explained more about the sect.

"Members of the sect of the two gods are dangerous and crazy. They believe that the god that people believe in today is just transitional. He/She/It will be over thrown by a another more powerful god. Kind of like the Titans (Cronus)and Zeus. Their belief follows the same myths as the Greek story. Zeus was a child of Cronus, like man is a child of god. So man will over throw god. More specifically, The sect of the two gods will do it, thus becoming our new god" Tiff explained.

"Now that I'm telling you this story, I just thought of something. Zeus needed the god of wisdom to help him free his brothers and sisters and build an army. Zeus also used lightning bolts to win against Cronus. The Sect might want the rod of justice... for the same reason. They can use it and its powers to build an army and produce lightning bolts... Man, I'm GOOD!!!!" Tiff gloated.

"Oh, brother! You are so humble... I can't stand it" Will commented mockingly.

"I know you find my Brain sexy! You have told me so." Tiff countered

"I just tell you that so I can get to your tits!" Will admitted

"Will!" Tiff gasped and then got more serious. "As luck would have it, Dr. Palmer is an expect on the Sect and lives in Switzerland. We should visit him first once we land." Tiff suggested.
 
Last edited:
"I just thought of something now that you are gloating about your brain while I are left to other devices. You do know that in Norse and Germanic mythology there is also a god who wields lightning and thunder as a weapon and a god who gave up an eye for wisdom."

He stretched and reclined in the seat, "They are two gods as well. And I can bet you a sloppy blow..."

He pauses and glance at a child seated a few seats away, "fish steak, that spread through all the mythologies of the world, you will find the same."

He raised his forefinger, "In fact, various philosophers and a few theorists have discussed that all the gods in various beliefs could actually be of the same origin since so many of their powers overlap. I mean look at Norse myths and look at Egyptian myths and you get some gods with the same powers and I am pretty sure that in your own area of expertise, you have gods of various nations who seem to be the same."
 
Tiff looked at Will with a new level of respect

“So what you are suggesting? This not just comparative mythology, but an actual real connect with the gods?” Tiff asked in clarification to Will’s thoughts.

Will just nodded his head in acknowledgement.

“Wow, that… mmm” Tiff thought about it “is a great theory!” She said in excitement “The similarity of myths from different cultures are not just shared themes and characteristics. But they are/or have been actually shared experiences. That would be an awesome paper, even if the evidence did not support it. It would drive those stuffy comparative mythology academics crazy.” Tiff said more to herself than Will. Then she looked up to him.

“You know how turned on I’m right now!” She told Will lust dripping from her voice. Will smiled and pointed to the child nearby.

Tiff leaned in closer to Will “You are safe for now, but wait until we are off this plane!”

The plane landed in Zurich Airport an hour later. True to her word, as they walked to their baggage claim area, Tiff pulled Will into a “family” changing room. It was a bathroom area where parents could tend to their children’s needs. For the next 10 minute it was going to tend to Tiff’s and Will’s sexual needs.

Tiff locked the door and turned to him.

“I need you!” She moaned as she pushed Will against the wall and unzipped his pants. “You are so sexy…” She moaned as her hand grabbed his cock, pulled it out of his pants and he started to jerk him off. She kissed his lips passionately then slowly sank to her knees.

Her mouth gliding over his huge cock and sucking on it. Will found her technique flawless, and soon his erection was even more massive. She kept at it while increasing the suction. It did not take too long, before Will gave her what she wanted. He filled Tiffany’s sucking mouth with a big load.

Tiff giggled in joy and swallowed the whole load. A few drops leaked out and began their slow descent down her chin. She reached up with a delicate hand and wiped her lips and chin clean.

While Will caught his breath Tiff gave him a tender kiss. Then he took charge.

“It’s my turn” He said and pulled open her blouse, unzipped her pants, and yanked down her pants and panties. Tiff was naked except for the open shirt on her shoulders.

Will couldn't resist suckling on her breast as his head moved towards her pussy. Tiff layed back on her clothing on the floor. Will’s face was soon between her legs, his tongue sinking into her moist channel. Tiff was moaning as Will tongued her pussy. That sound spurred Will to eat her out more energetically. She made little "oh" noises, and managed to let out a breathy "mmm... yes..." The more Will worked at her the more she panted, "yes... yes... YES!" Tiff moaned as Will added two fingers to his licking tongue. Tiff’s hips squirmed as her thighs clamped around Will’s ears as she came nice and a hard for him.

Will drank down everything she had to give, and then bore down even harder to bring her off again. Will had gone a week without having sex, and his newly- recharged pecker was screaming at Will “to fuck Tiff’s spasming folds of womanhood.”

Tiff was still quaking from the two orgasms Will had given her. The neurons firing seemingly at random throughout her joints. As she looked up she saw Will stripping out of her jeans his cock big and hard again.
 
Last edited:
WWeeeWill had no idea what had gotten into Tiffany, up until now she had seemed like quite the consummate professional and now she "wanted" him. Not that he was complaining, but he did find it slightly odd, but not odd enough to slip out of his jeans and boxers and pulling Tiffany to her feet and pushing her over the changing station, which in this case was a sturdy construct.

He really wished there was a mirror so that he could see her face and of course those delicious tits of hers, maybe some other time. It took mere moments for the head of his thick cock to find her wet entrance and he sank as deep as he could go with his first thrust. He groaned as the pleasure shot through his body, his hands taking hold of her hips as he continued to plunge into her with repeated thrusts.

It took only a few thrusts for his groin to hit her buttocks, he leaned slightly into her as he continued to really pound hard and fast into her, his hands pulling her back and up with each hard thrust. He loved how she moaned and at times yelped, how her knuckles showed white as she gripped the sides of the platform and the look of pure lust in her eyes when she looked back at him. He was glad that she had been so thoughtful of sucking him off the first time around, her pussy were even tighter than he remembered and he knew he would not have lasted long.

Another two orgasms for Tiffany later, Will pulled out at the last moment and left quite a mess on her firm buttocks. She glanced back at him with a frown, "Will what the fuck?"

He grinned at her as he leaned against the wall, his knees not quite up to the task of supporting him, "Hey, you never know."

She glared at him for a moment, but then dropped her head and chuckled, still out of breath. "This isn't Japan Will, I would not have worried this time."

Will retrieved some toilet paper and used it to clean her off, "Well if there is a hotel room in our immediate future we can remedy that."

She gave him a smirk and wiggled her ass under his hands, "Well a single room with a single bed is much cheaper than two rooms."

Will laughed at this and soon enough they were both dressed and semi-presentable as they left the bathroom, once they exited the building and waited for a Taxi, Will spoke up, "OK, not that I'm complaining or anything, but what brought this about?"
 
“Will!” Tiffany began to answer him as a taxi pulled up to the curb. They got in the back seat and place their small bags on their laps.

“Where to?” The Taxi driver asked in German.

“Dolder Grand Hotel” Tiffany answered as Will’s eye brows shot up at the mention of the luxury hotel.

https://www.thedoldergrand.com/en/

“You deserve it” Tiffany told him as the Taxi started to drive away from the airport. She leaned over and gave Will a kiss.

“You saved my life at the temple… and The Museum für Naturkunde. You are handsome and brilliant. What more could a woman want?” Tiffany explained.

“I thought we had agreed not to start dating until the rod was safely back at the museum.” Will reminded Tiff.

“I was never good at waiting.” Tiffany said with a smile as Will and her locked in a passionate kiss.

At the hotel

Their room was amazing and the sex was even better. Will and Tiffany had been going at it for an hour and a half when finally they both fell asleep. It had been late at night when they arrived in Zurich and their fatigue had finally caught up to them.

The next morning Tiffany was awaken by the smell of hot coffee under her nose. She opened her eyes and smiled at Will. “Good Morning!” He said as she sat up in the bed and grabbed the coffee. The bed sheet fell away, luckily Tiff was wearing a thin white shirt, or else Will and her would be having sex again.

“Thank you for the coffee and good morning to you too!” Tiff replied.

Will sat on the bed next to her. “Last night was very nice” Will commented

“Yes it was. Thank you” Tiff agreed.

“So what is the plan?” Will asked.

“We find The Sect of the Two Gods” Tiff suggested “Dr. Palmer is a good place to start. He teaches at The University of Zurich”
 
Will had to admit, he was quite surprised with Tiffany deciding to not wait for their venture to finish before making a move. In fact, he was quite pleasantly surprised by all of it. Surprised because she had been playing hard-ball ever since he showed up at her doorstep and the pleasure part was self-explanatory. He wondered how it would feel to wake up next to her every day and realized that it was the first time in his life that he had actually thought that. Perhaps almost dieing with her helped those thoughts along. He grinned and slipped from the bed.

"I'm going to shower, then we can have a peek at this Dr Palmer and what he knows of the guys who has enough money to get Monica to do their work for them."

He pulled the bathroom door close behind him and started the shower, slipping out of his shirt and underwear before stepping into the luxurious streams of warm water. This was the kind of warm water he enjoyed, but the other kind...well they just needed to be weathered. He reached for the soap, as he brushed his hair from his face.
 
Tiff quietly removed all her clothing as she entered the bathroom. She grabbed the bar of soap before Will did.

“Will… Do you wish me to wash you?” Tiff asked as Will's head appeared from behind the shower curtain. He stared at her. Tiff had an extra sexy smile on her face. He looked at her young firm sexy body that was so fuckable and could not prevent his cock from starting to expand!!

“I can do it myself…” He said. His cock on the other hand was starting to get the idea that it was going to get to feel the inside of this girl’s wonderful pussy again. And was throbbing in joy…

Tiff needed to fuck Will again. There was something about him that was just driving her crazy. She smiled “I just want to make sure you are comfortable" as she stepped into the shower with him.

“Shall I start with your back?" She asked but as her eyes glanced down at his huge cock she gasped “OH MY … I might need more soap!” Will laughed and turned around … as she soaped up her hands. She slid them over his strong muscular back. She felt the power in his body. She did not stop there, her hands slid around his waist and then to his huge cock and balls… her soapy hands over them as she moaned “MMMMMM you are quite a man!”
 
Will groaned as her hands slid over his shaft. This was quite a good start to a shower and he stood silent for a moment, enjoying the feeling. He finally raised his hands and cupped her breasts, leaning in to kiss her, their tongues entwining as his fingers started to tease her nipples.

It didn't take much teasing, he was ready and she did not take much to get there as well. He pushed her up against the wall, holding her firm buttocks, her legs wrapped around his waist as they moved together, the water washing over their bodies. Their orgasms were so closely matched that it were almost as one.

After regaining their composure they finished the shower together and got dressed. Will gave her a grin, "Now that is quite a shower to remember." He slipped the strap of his bag over his head and slipped on a worn cap, it had an indeterminable color and frayed slightly on the bill. "Let's go find that professor of yours."
 
Zoologisches Museum

The taxi dropped Will and Tiff off at the beautiful campus of The University of Zurich. They walked over the lush green grass dodging handsome men and beautiful young women studying in small groups.

“Don’t drool too much” Tiff warned Will as they passed a particularly beautiful group of young women.

“Don’t worry; they are unadorned and plain compared to you!” Will reply and he really meant it.

“Thanks Will, that was nice of you to say.” Tiff replied glowing a bit.

“Dr Palmer’s Office should be in Zoologisches Museum building.” Tiff explained. A minute later they reach the building and entered it. After climbing two flights of stairs they reached an office with Dr. Palmer’s name on it. Tiff knocked

They entered to find a small neat man in his fifties dressed in a patterned waistcoat with a bow tie. The room was like the man. It was small but neat. On the many shelves and cabinets that adorned the walls were artifacts from various parts of the world.

“Dr. Palmer, my name is Tiffany Barstow and this is Will Drake.” Tiff said as an introduction.

“Miss Barstow and Mr Drake I have heard much about both of you. Please have a seat” He said gesturing to two narrow chairs in front of his desk.

“Thank you” Tiff said as she and Will sat down. Tiff eyes glanced at the many items on the shelves. Most appeared to be Roman and Greek. But she also saw a few swords from Europe, a copy of the Berlin papyrus and to her surprise under a glass dome, the golden head piece of Min Mahagiri! It was the artifact Monica had taken from her in the ice Temple of Hkakabo Razi Mountain. “You have many wonderful things here” complimented Tiff.

“Thank you, I collected all of them myself.” Dr Palmer stated proudly.

“Even that golden head piece?” Tiff asked pointing to it.

“Oh yes… there is quite a story behind that piece. Hkakabo Razi Mountain is a very cold place indeed!” The professor said joking.

“I was thinking about recovering that artifact by myself” Tiff said “but it is too cold on that mountain and I just knew I’d become ice-olated!” Tiff joked. Tiff and Dr Palmer laughed at the pun, Will just sighed.

“We wanted to talk to you about The Sect of the Two Gods” Will asked when the professor and Tiff stopped laughing.

“Yes” Tiff added “Do you know who their leader is? And where we can find them?”

“Ahhh” Dr Palmer said a troubling look came over his face. “I’m afraid that is one thing that I’m not proud of. The Sect started up based upon my doctorial paper. Once I found out about them, I have done my best to stomp them out. But they keep popping up in new places. Dangerous and crazy people” Dr Palmer explained.

“Yes, but do you, know who their leader is? And where we can find them?” Tiff asked again.

“Last time I heard, their leader was a man named John Smith. He and his sect members were located on the Kerguelen Islands. That is all I know” Dr Palmer stated.

“That is just the information we need” Tiff said in excitement. “Thank you so much” She added as both Will and Tiff stood up. They all stood hands again as Dr Palmer said “you’re most welcome. Why are you trying to find them?” He asked.

"We need to get something back... they took from us" Tiff stated firmly.

Then Tiff and Will left his office. Dr Palmer stood by his window and watched as the two started across the grass to pick up a taxi cab back to the hotel. He pulled out his cell phone and pressed a speed dial number.

“Tiffany Barstow and her friend Will Drake are in Zurich. Find that bitch and her friend! Bring them to the temple! I want to see that tight-assed aristocratic whore down on her knees, begging for her life. Also her slob friend! We’re going to make her and her friend pay for what they did to us! And then...”, a lecherous grin spread over the Professor’s face, “...after she has solved the mystery of the rod, we are, I think, going to have a little fun with Ms. Barstow and her friend. Yes, quite some fun, indeed...”
 
Last edited:
Once settled into the cab, he looked up at the building as they pulled away.

"Did you also get the feeling that we just crossed paths with a scorpion?"

He looked at Tiff, "His handshake was just slimy. The interior of his office couldn't hide the fact that he knows more than what he told us, then the generic name John Smith AND to top it all off the mask. I saw Monica with it, only later I heard that she stole it and sold it."

He shook his head, "I don't trust his information at all."
 
“The Kerguelen Islands… are in the middle of nowhere. It would take us a week to get there. Dr Palmer was trying to throw us off the trail of Monica and The Sect of the Two Gods.” Tiff said in agreement. “But knowing that gets us no closer to finding them. We are out of leads.”

A slow smile spread across Will’s face. “Not true. Our new lead is Dr Palmer. I think we need to go back to his office… after hours... and have a little look around.”

“You are a thief and a scoundrel, Mr. Will Drake” Tiffany said jokingly. “But that is why I love you.”

The cab took them back to the Dolder Grand Hotel. They had nothing to do until the evening so Tiff had suggested a meal at the hotel’s famous restaurant and a trip to the spa. Will thought food was a good idea but was not too sure about the spa.

“Not really my thing” He had told Tiff.

“Just think about it… I’ll be totally naked when getting my massage. And then you and I can swim in the private pool afterwards” Tiff hinted to Will. “I could massage some of your body parts… that were missed in the private meditation room!”

They sat down at the restaurant and had an exquisite 8-course gourmet meal. The Chef even came to their table as Tiff and Will drank their after lunch coffee. The Chef knew Tiffany and the two greeted each other warmly. They talked about food and the latest happening in Zurich. After the Chef left, Tiffany looked over to Will.

“How about a dip in the whirlpool on the terrace, a steam bath, and a joint massage in a private room? Just so we can meditate afterwards?” Tiffany suggested.
 
"Well you know me, that red bikini I saw in your luggage sure is one of the reasons I like to get you into a pool. Let's do it, even the massage. I just hope they are not too thorough, I'd like to be able to meditate afterwards."

Will once agreed to a massage with Monica, it turned into a literal orgy which left the two of them drained, satiated and sticky. Will also had to see a therapist afterwards to get his back re-aligned. Not that he wasn't game for an orgy or even a "happy ending" massage, right now he wanted to find that rod and prove science and history wrong.

Of course the money that came with such fame was high on the priority list as well. A few months of Monica Belluci had left him in dire straits financially. But the memories they had made...of course she were just using him to get artifacts and intel to sell and she may be a few years older than Tiff, but that body and those tits!

Will sighed slightly at the thoughts running through his mind as he slipped into his swimwear. The fact that he still felt attracted towards Monica, even if it was just for the sex, made this a rock and hard place situation. Only in this case it was more a soft and softer place.

So the reader will of course wonder why he didn't go with Monica in the Museum. Not only was there a gun to his head, he actually care enough for Tiffany to not want her to die. If the rules of engagement are taken into account, you can say that Will was actually caught up in a lover's triangle.

He pushed open the door to the terrace and pushed it shut behind him, the fact that Tiffany wasn't there yet didn't bother him. Even though she was a beautiful woman, she still fussed at times about her looks. The waiter who approached him didn't fit into the scenario and when he extended his hand for Will's robe, Will noticed the bulge under the jacket... No name tag... Combat boots!

Will whipped the towel from his neck and threw it at the man's head, it flared out and the man tried to duck, but it was all the time Will needed to plant a kick right to the nether region. The man emited a strangled squeak and fell to the floor, the towel over his head and his hands covering his genitals.

Will quickly stripped the silenced pistol and three magazines from his groaning adversary. Then with quite unnecessary force he trussed the man up with his own jacket and since this left him vulnerable, Will decked him with the pistol. Leaving the unconscious man behind, Will slipped out of his bath robe and kicked off the sandals. Barefoot and barechested he went towards the door and ducked away as two men turned into the corridor. They have clearly not seen him. Will slipped the pistol into the back of his trunks and lifted the wooden tray from the service cart. He lifted it above his head and waited unmovingly in the shadows next to the door.
 
Tiffany had just completed a shower and was putting on her favorite red bikini when she was jolted by the sound of women’s bathroom door being slammed open. It was slammed so hard, the fogged glass in the door shattered. “Shit” Tiffany gasp as she knew someone was coming for her. She turned on the shower’s hot water and then she dropped to the floor. On her hands and knees, she quickly crawled to the second shower stall. She had gotten on her red bikini bottom, but her bikini top was still in her hand. Her naked chest swaying back and forth delightfully as she got to the empty shower stall.

The hot steam from the running shower started to fill the shower room. Tiffany heard the two intruders carefully creeping towards the shower area. The first intruder entered the room with his pistol point at chest level at the running shower stall. “Tiffany Barstow, you motherfucking piece of shit! Come out of that stall or I’ll start shooting!” He barked.

Tiffany couldn’t help but smirk, with their complete attention on the shower stall, she crawled on her hands and knees unnoticed out the back entrance of the shower area. She was back in the locker room area and behind the two intruders. Both men couldn’t have looked more stereotypical, black t-shirts, black pants, combat boots. It was like they had walked straight off of a cheesy movie set to capture her. Shaking her head, Tiffany decided that enough was enough and it was time to get rid of these two bumbling intruders. She stood back up and walked up behind the second intruder. Quickly and silently she slipped the bikini top around his neck and ringed it tight. The man could do nothing. It was so tight he could not even make a noise. Tiffany bikini top was strong too, because of how large her breasts were. The first intruder made another threat as the man Tiffany was choking fell unconscious to the floor, she grabbed his pistol.

The first intruder finally pulled the curtain back from the running shower and found no one in it. “FUCK!” he yelled and turned to his partner.

Tiffany had her newly acquired gun pointed right at his face. Gulping the man raised his hands as his eyes glanced at Tiffany’s amazing breasts. He was trying to not blatantly stare at her tits out of fear of invoking her anger, but his eyes kept taking quick glances at her chest.

“Stop looking at my tits” Tiffany ordered as she silenced pulled back the hammer of the pistol. Her threat made the man’s eyes stay locked on her face.

“How many people are here trying to capture me?” Tiffany asked.

“Six” The man answered as his eyes started to twitch and sweats was rolling down his face. He wanted to look at her beautiful tits again. Tiffany decided to pull a dirty trick on him. She glanced away for a second, giving the man a chance to take a quick peek at her jugs. He took it and looked at her chest. Her eyes came back quickly and saw him peeking.

“You just could not help yourself!” Tiffany said and slammed the gun into his head. Knocking him out. “Works every time!!” Tiffany said to herself as she slipped on her bikini top and her sandals. She quickly left the women’s bathroom in search of Will.
 
Last edited:
Will allowed the first man to enter and swung the heavy tray down onto the second man's head. He fell like a pole axed ox. The first man turned in time to get the back hand stroke. It broke his nose and he twisted half away from Will from the impact. Will followed up with a hard fist to the kidneys and as the man gasped in shock, Will delivered another hard kick to the groin, just a different target and with the knee this time.

Will quickly took the weapons, disabling two and keeping the knives. He used one t-shirt to bind both men and then slipped one on. It was too big, but hid the pistol in his waist band and the clips. He was delighted to find that one pair of boots were his size and he slipped them on, taking a moment to tie them, before heading inside in search of Tiffany.
 
Back
Top