needles in nipples

Joined
May 28, 2017
Posts
7
I've read stories where the dom puts needles into different parts of the sub, breasts and then through her nipples.

Is this safe irl?

And what's it like?
 
I've read stories where the dom puts needles into different parts of the sub, breasts and then through her nipples.

Is this safe irl?

And what's it like?

Safe if you use the kind for insulin. They're sterile. Would I do this? No. I'm diabetic. I have to use them. Just not there. Sometimes they hurt. Sometimes not. Still not something I'd do. YMMV
 
It is relatively safe if you know what you are going. You need good thin needles (thick may leave scars), you need to sterilize them and the area you are putting them in with alcohol thoroughly, and you also need to know where to put them to avoid nerve damage and other kids of problems.

You may find all sorts of videos available for free on the internet. Just google "BDSM Needles". Some are pretty graphic though and involve blood and many needles, not just one. I'm not a fan of those videos.

But remember - not all of those videos are actually safe. It's the Internet. Just now doing a quick search I saw a video where a girl puts many pins into her nipples, and it doesn't look like she uses anything to sterilize it. Never do that.

Watch this
That's piercing. That's why the needle is thick and it would leave a scar. He even mentions he has scar tissue from the previous attempt. If you go for pain play - use thin needles. Also depending on your skin - it still may leave scars (like little dots), so do it at your own risk.
 
Last edited:
As mentioned already, safe is relative to the care taken to use sterile needles. Many videos out there using needles in tits and nipples. Again, sterility is the key. Never reuse needles. Smaller gauge are best.

I've done it and it is a huge thrill, if you like that sort of "play". It can be highly erotic for both participants.
 
I've done this to myself. It's painful, but bearable, worth it.

Professional piercers are obsessive about cleaning the site, sterile needles, and gloving up. Most of the shit I see on the net is cringeworthy.
 
I've done this to myself. It's painful, but bearable, worth it.

Professional piercers are obsessive about cleaning the site, sterile needles, and gloving up. Most of the shit I see on the net is cringeworthy.

Totally agree. It all comes down to how intense you want the session to be. I do all of my own piercings and my wife's. We both have had our nipples pierced. Things went well.

I DO NOT in any way suggest that you try this yourself. If you want to "play", find an experienced piercer and/or play partner and figure out exactly what your expectations are.
 
This just goes to show you how different people are. I'll go for any form of electroplay, bondage and forced anal sex, enemas, figging and quite an assortment of other things that might make others squeamish.

But when it comes to needles, knives, and most any other type of medical play, I'm out. I don't even like piercing or tattoos. And I don't like blood. Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a wimp, in some ways, but not in others. Such is life.

And don't believe all of the Internet videos you see. Many of them are fake and those that aren't...well, they either didn't follow the rules and paid the price or they did. Don't just assume you can do what you saw in the video, without the proper steps for safety and sanitation.

To each his/her own, I guess. Just be sure you follow all rules in this kind of play. Just like in electroplay, breath play and many other aspects of BDSM activity...if you're stupid enough to do things like this without following the rules, you can expect some nasty results.
 
It is relatively safe if you know what you are going. You need good thin needles (thick may leave scars), you need to sterilize them and the area you are putting them in with alcohol thoroughly, and you also need to know where to put them to avoid nerve damage and other kids of problems.

When I was into that, yes, I used nothing but pre-sterilized needles, and disinfected the areas I pierced with alcohol. I didn't have any adverse ill effects. I would't trust sterilizing needles on my own.

But go for it, if it gives you a thrill. Just stay safe.
 
I agree with most of the posters above. it's definitely not for everyone, but if you do try it, always... ALWAYS use pre-sterilized, thin, surgical-quality needles, & clean the site thoroughly beforehand & afterward. Also, only attempt it with someone you can trust implicitly, & preferably who has some experience with it, or has at the very least researched the topic. Finally, a safe word, as with all D/s activity, is absolutely required.

Is it painful? In my experience, yes, but done properly, it needn't be tortuously so. Under those circumstances, for the sub it can be a psychologically rewarding act of surrender to her or his Dominant.
 
I know women that love it and those that pass. Those that pass like foursomes that have every hole filled without condoms. I'm not sure if there is a line at all. The extremists have their place just like everyone else.
 
with piercing clamps, and fine gauge (and sterile!) needles, it's interesting, depending on what you hope to get out of it. It's not actually extraordinarily painful.
 
with piercing clamps, and fine gauge (and sterile!) needles, it's interesting, depending on what you hope to get out of it. It's not actually extraordinarily painful.

I was a piercing "veteran" by the time I got a nipple pierced...PA, apadravya, scrotum...altogether, pretty zen about the process. But then, ZOWIE! Took my breath away. Point being, it affects different people different ways. A later play piercing, through the other nipple was much less intense. YMMV, etc.
 
Video

The site 'BDSMstreak' has a video titled 'Needles In Her Tits' that demonstrates this fetish extremely well.

The wonderful model's tolerance/endurance as the intensity of the proceedings increases is worth watching alone.
 
Another Video

Another video that incorporates this fetish stars the Adult Film Star 'Jessica Jaymes'. A quick search of her name along with 'nipple piercing sex' will easily find the one.

Hope you enjoy as much as I did.
 
This is one of the things i used to love doing to my wife,,, back in the good olde days!!! I pierced her nipples and inner pussy lips too. She loved it. We have lots of real hot memories from our younger days.
 
do you wanna know something that wasn't answered already?:cattail:
 
My spouse who is also my domme has pierced many parts of my body during foreplay as a sign of my submission to her. Ice a sterile needle and some jewelry is all that’s really needed and keep it clean! To date she has pierced my ears, my nipples and my belly button which I all now wear a stud or something in as a reminder of her power.
 
I was a piercing "veteran" by the time I got a nipple pierced...PA, apadravya, scrotum...altogether, pretty zen about the process. But then, ZOWIE! Took my breath away. Point being, it affects different people different ways. A later play piercing, through the other nipple was much less intense. YMMV, etc.
Regarding the needle in nipple question, I have a question about this also. Have you done or seen any women inserting needles into their nipples straight in? Not suggests through the skin but, into the flesh?
 
Regarding the needle in nipple question, I have a question about this also. Have you done or seen any women inserting needles into their nipples straight in? Not suggests through the skin but, into the flesh?

I have done this. Not much difference in the pain, though.
 
I've read stories where the dom puts needles into different parts of the sub, breasts and then through her nipples.

Is this safe irl?

And what's it like?

Play piercing of nipples is safe if you pay attention to keeping things sterile, which is not difficult. Hypodermic needles between 27 and 18 gauge are the best choice for play piercing. For permanent piercings, the needles are larger.

What's it like? It is intense and quite an endorphin rush. I have enjoyed being on the receiving end of needles in my nipples for years.
 
I have done this with an experienced partner. It is not something I would do with just anyone. Same precautions as everyone stated about sterilization of needles, thin size and disinfecting the sites. I've had my nipples pierced, 4 in each, also my outer labia and inner thighs. It is exhilarating and the pain was intense but short lived. I took great satisfaction from it. I hope you find the information you need. Be safe!
 
Back
Top