what's the stupidest comment you've ever received on a story?

rae121452

Literotica Guru
my current favorite is: i prefer tuna to peanut butter.

the fact that the story is in the gay male section should have been a clue.......that it's tagged gay anal really should have been another. so, what compelled some idiot not only into that section but also to read the story that offends their preference? and, then comment on it?

whoever comes up with the stupidest comment gets to personally bite the head off of a troll.

my current favorite is: i prefer tuna to peanut butter.

the fact that the story is in the gay male section should have been a clue.......that it's tagged gay anal really should have been another. so, what compelled some idiot not only into that section but also to read the story that offends their preference? and, then comment on it?

whoever comes up with the stupidest comment gets to personally bite the head off of a troll.

A lot of people wouldn't want to hold a friend's skull in their hands or read about it but they still read Hamlet. Perhaps there was another reason for reading it?
"Alas, poor Yorrick..."

That I needed an “editer” and that I needed to use “spillchecker” more often.

It was one of the first comments I got in the first story I ever published. To this day I wish I hadn’t deleted it.

A reader was angry that I used a word that he wasn't familiar with and had to look up.

I don't remember what it was, but it wasn't anything esoteric.

Probably the all time champ was the commenter who whined about how a statistic mentioned in my story about rape on campus was all wrong, trumped up, etc.

The commenter was right, but evidently he (I'm guessing it was a he anyway) couldn't see that was the whole point. The character who cited the statistic in question was a hypersensitive jerk who was prone to harming every cause she supported, and the whole point in having her make the comment was to portray her as clueless and indifferent to facts.

I have a story about a girl with some pretty severe body-image issues. It elicited this comment:

"...if their are any girls reading this know, that guys can be dicks and insensitive, but not everyone is going to react like that and not every guy is going to ( like me) respect you if you don't ahve soem self-respect and self-confidence in your own body." [sic]

That's not a stupid comment necessarily. But the guy who posted it clearly wanted to make the point that he is more woke than most guys. HE will respect you, even if no one else does. I'm guessing he was hoping for some PMs from women who recognized what a great guy he really is. Unfortunately, he posted the comment anonymously.

Last edited:
This one, from my 1950s set story 'Pretty Paula's Poodle Skirts', was interesting:

'A good story that you ruined by having the characters use condoms. You stupid, stupid, stupid fool, this is storyland there is no VD and there are no babys (sic). He sticks his cock up the redhead's pussy (the titular character Paula had red hair) and he barebacks her.'

Sometimes I am surprised at things readers react to in stories. For example in one of my fetish stories, 'My Best Friend's Crazy Fat Sister', the two main female characters get their periods in the final chapter and both have really bad PMS. I got a comment that the way the two women behaved was completely over the top, unrealistic and reinforced a negative, inaccurate and out-dated stereotype. What was I supposed to do, have them just be mildly irritable, when both are temperamental anyway?

I stopped reading when he fantasized about his mother, that's disgusting, here's a one, now get some help.

Comment left on a.....mother son story in the incest/taboo section.

Oooh! I can play on this one!

My most recent anon:

Not my thing
Obviously written by a woman for women. Too long to get to the point.

One of the first things a reader will see on opening the story is the line, "It's [...] a slow burner[.]" A quick check of the page count will reveal an '8'. I'm female--says so right in my profile. I'm writing a story about two girls who fall in love. Some of the most satisfying comments on the story have come from people with male-identifying screen names. It's like...how many more signs do you need, Mr. Anon? :)

By Anon, of course, on one of my early stories:

This is virtually stupid.

Could any man consider marrying a woman who humiliated him like this. Were the men really stupid enough to walk into the womens trap? The men were bound, illegally held, stripped, a criminal offense, photographed without their consent, then helf until they agreed not to take it out on two of the schemers. Sue the Red Lion its reputation is now trash. End the marriage. Destroy the two soccer teams, it can be done easily. File charges against all of the women involed including the two waitresses, the bride and maid of honor, and the members of the opposing soccer team. That or strip each woman, cover her in tar and feathers, then release her in the middle of town at midday. At least she will be dressed! The level of the practical joke is about even.

I don't think Anon understood the concept of fiction. :D

By Anon, of course, on one of my early stories:

This is virtually stupid.

Could any man consider marrying a woman who humiliated him like this. Were the men really stupid enough to walk into the womens trap? The men were bound, illegally held, stripped, a criminal offense, photographed without their consent, then helf until they agreed not to take it out on two of the schemers. Sue the Red Lion its reputation is now trash. End the marriage. Destroy the two soccer teams, it can be done easily. File charges against all of the women involed including the two waitresses, the bride and maid of honor, and the members of the opposing soccer team. That or strip each woman, cover her in tar and feathers, then release her in the middle of town at midday. At least she will be dressed! The level of the practical joke is about even.

I don't think Anon understood the concept of fiction. :D

I can envision the beet red face, the vein standing out in the neck and that one finger pounding one key at a time, while his other fist is clenched....:D

I can envision the beet red face, the vein standing out in the neck and that one finger pounding one key at a time, while his other fist is clenched....:D

Femdom stories, even mild consensual femdom that is just playing around, seem to bring out the worst in some self-styled 'real men'.

Everyone in the story is killed in a huge explosion at the end.

Of course, the first comment tells me to hurry up with the sequel. :rolleyes:

Femdom stories, even mild consensual femdom that is just playing around, seem to bring out the worst in some self-styled 'real men'.

Because I write the young men in my milf stories as being a little nervous and out of their league-as they would be-I get a few LW style trolls telling me my characters-and of course me-are cucks and pussies.

The only comment I've ever deleted was to the effect of:

"I've noticed a trend on Lit toward stories with no sex. 1*"

The story was in Romance where that really wouldn't be a trend anyway, and the two MC's have explicit sex five times in the story. I counted after he made the comment then I deleted the comment. He didn't know the category or even read much of the story.

I don't really remember anything to crazy on my stories but I did just see this one on someone else's:
Abomination
This series is the biggest piece of nonsensical shit that I've ever read in my life. It's the same garbage over and over again and it feels like it was wrote by a 15 year old.

This was AFTER CHAPTER 10! This person read 10 Chapters to leave that comment. Honestly, I wouldn't even be mad, just impressed.

The only comment I've ever deleted was to the effect of:

"I've noticed a trend on Lit toward stories with no sex. 1*"

The story was in Romance where that really wouldn't be a trend anyway, and the two MC's have explicit sex five times in the story. I counted after he made the comment then I deleted the comment. He didn't know the category or even read much of the story.

You know how sometimes you just wake up on the wrong side of everything and you're hoping someone will argue with you? That looking for a fight attitude?

I think that is what's behind some of these trolls who just make off the wall remarks that don't even fit the story its....must....lash....out! Must....do ...it now.....

Comment: I hope you and your wife get AIDS and die.

Yeah, it was in Loving Wives, but it was clearly marked fiction in the author notes. Go figure.

I think that is what's behind some of these trolls who just make off the wall remarks that don't even fit the story its....must....lash....out! Must....do ...it now.....

That might be part of it. I sometimes think that the trolls feel that it's our responsibility to meet their need. Maybe they'll flip through stories without getting off like they want, then just 1-bomb and/or make some stupid comment on the next story that comes up.

I noticed on my last contest entry that the early views gave me a very high views/vote ratio. I think the early readers where skimming stories looking for what they wanted to get off on. For some of them, if they didn't get it, 1*.

EDIT. Maybe that's what it's like to be a whore.

Last edited:
Anyone ever get comments that clearly just have nothing to do with the story?

I recently deleted a Lenin quote that someone had decided to post on my story. To this day I have no idea why. It was nothing offensive but I ended up deleting it hoping that it will discourage similar comments in the future. Is this some weird trolling? Who is supposed to get upset?

"Should have been in gay male, 1*".

First word in story description was 'Bisexual'. It didn't seem appropriate to put a predominantly hetero I/T story in GM because two dicks are in the one scene together. I'd probably received a "I prefer peanut butter to tuna" comment instead.

My autobiographical memoir was "derivative". I'll try to live a more original life next time.

Back